Favourite perfumes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo Malone's Peony and Blush Suede for me today. Eeking it out as I have the tiniest amount left. But at least it lasts all day.

Reactions: 2
Margiela By the Fireplace for me today. It actually really reminds me of L de Lolita Lempicka which was discontinued years ago!

• Heart
Le labo santal 33. Makes me feel festive as I first smelt it when I got it in a Liberty advent calendar in 2016!
I’ve got a big bottle now and I’ve had it for that long, the scent just doesn’t seem to last very long. My own fault for having too many different opened bottles on the go 🤷🏼‍♀️

Le labo santal 33. Makes me feel festive as I first smelt it when I got it in a Liberty advent calendar in 2016!
I’ve got a big bottle now and I’ve had it for that long, the scent just doesn’t seem to last very long. My own fault for having too many different opened bottles on the go 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah it's tempting to buy big bottles as on the face of it they're much bigger value but not really if you have lots of bigger ones. I might start buying more 30ml ones for that reason.

Santal 33 is a summer scent for me haha

But if you store perfumes correctly there's no reason they would go off or not last as long. Some perfumes are just not as long lasting as others

Reactions: 4
But if you store perfumes correctly there's no reason they would go off or not last as long. Some perfumes are just not as long lasting as others
Accurate. I had some cheap perfumes from H&M and The Body Shop which smelled virtually the same as they did 10+ years ago when I got them. I only got rid because they weren't my taste anymore.

I sold The Body Shop ones on ebay because I know those can be cult classics and judging by the lack of complaints, the buyers had no issue either.

I don't know if Le Labo uses natural ingredients and maybe that makes a difference.

Reactions: 3
Daytime frag - miss Dior

evening time frag ( mums bday so we are going for a meal) - Byredo Rose Noir

New to the thread so hi all. Im no perfume expert or obsessive but I wanted to pop on to ask a question. Many years ago when I had money ( before becoming a mum and then divorced 😂) I used to buy every year the Escada Collection release . In a unique bottle every year . I now wish I kept the empty bottles as they are collectible . Does anyone else remember them ? It was my total favourite fragrance. I would love to find something similar . The closest I got it Dalal by Al-Rehab on Amazon. Cheap as chips luckily! Just wondering if anyone can recommend similar . TIA.

I’ve had 2 samples of Prada paradoxe on the go that I’ve been savouring as I love it so much, anyone know of any dupes? (Apologies if already asked)

• Heart
PDM Delina for me. I actually put it on last night after my shower and it's still going strong 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sunflowers for me today - bought from Fragrancedirect ages ago for nostalgia, loved it way back what.

I still miss Hugo Boss Intense the one in the red bottle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.