Favourite perfumes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have Sol de Janeiro EDP on today as I felt summery this morning. It doesn't last very long despite my layering with the body cream and body mist.

Reactions: 3
I have had Maison Margiela - by the fireplace on today. I love this scent - starts off smoky but then smells like toasted marshmallow 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unsure if anyone has seen the current M&S dupes.. this is their version of Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt.

I wouldn’t call it a dupe but it is the most incredible clean/fresh smelling scent and 100ml was 12.50!
I have this!! Its a lovely fresh one and I love using it if I've just had a shower! Great price too.

Reactions: 2
I'm wearing Issey Miyake A Drop d'Issey
Fresh and sparkly on a shitey woolly jumper day

Reactions: 5
I have had Maison Margiela - by the fireplace on today. I love this scent - starts off smoky but then smells like toasted marshmallow 🥰
I like some of the margiela ones but unfortunately don't find them long lasting at all on me 😞

Haven't put anything on today yet but think I'll go for Kilian love don't be shy

I've got dior addict on today, always feel like it's a cold wintery scent.

Reactions: 3
I like some of the margiela ones but unfortunately don't find them long lasting at all on me 😞

Haven't put anything on today yet but think I'll go for Kilian love don't be shy
I agree with this about the Margiela frags - the best two ( that have some stay power on me at least) are by the fireplace and Jazz Club.

I really love bubble bath, Lazy Sunday morning ( is that the name?? 🤔) but they fade really quickly on me. I also tried the latest frag ( on a date ) which stank of cheap wine when I tried it .

I have love don’t be shy as well - I love it . I keep meaning to try it with by the fireplace as I think there is a marshmallow note to this scent and I think they may work well togther.

I have had on Montale - Rose Musc today 🙂

I agree with this about the Margiela frags - the best two ( that have some stay power on me at least) are by the fireplace and Jazz Club.

I really love bubble bath, Lazy Sunday morning ( is that the name?? 🤔) but they fade really quickly on me. I also tried the latest frag ( on a date ) which stank of cheap wine when I tried it .

I have love don’t be shy as well - I love it . I keep meaning to try it with by the fireplace as I think there is a marshmallow note to this scent and I think they may work well togther.

Agreed, both Beach Walk and Lazy Sunday are lovely scents but don’t last at all.

Reactions: 5
thinking of asking for some dupes for xmas - chanel chance and marc jacobs decadence. the only site i can find them both on is blossom perfumery so thought i'd ask here if anyone's used them before? they also have a 3 for 2 offer on so need to find a third scent to try.

also getting my mum glossier you again for xmas but trying to decide if she'd prefer 2x50mls for handbag convenience or if to just go for the 100ml. their black friday sale is always decent too.

Interesting, I have a bit of by the fireplace left so might try them together too !

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if zara have discontinued Waterlily Tea Dress? It was my favourite one of theirs, but haven’t seen it in months 🙁

Husband has bought me D&G Q for Christmas. I tried out a few before I bought it (I buy it and he pays- means I never get a duff gift!) but I kept going back to it- it’s lovely.

Frag of the day - Zara - Rose Gourmand . A really good dupe for Montale - Cafe Intense ( but has a slightly rosy smell whereas Montale is more Tonka Bean heavy ).

Reactions: 1
I'm wearing YSL Black Opium today - it's EDT and if I buy it again I'll definitely go for the EDP as it has much more staying power.
I've been saving my Boots points and have just over €100 so looking forward to treating myself - craving something new though.
Is it anything like OPIUM by YSL which I love and I find really quite heady!

Is it anything like OPIUM by YSL which I love and I find really quite heady!
It's heady and sweet and coffeeish I think.
Not that familiar with the original Opium but just looked at them both on Fragrantica and they have a good few "you may also like" picks in common. I've a feeling Black Opium is sweeter.
---
I'm wearing a Ted Baker body spray today, just to use it up really! Violet and Bergamot. I like it but I want it to be 10× stronger 🤣
I'm not a fan of subtlety!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.