Favourite perfumes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wearing Ariana grande cloud today original … not. But i love it. We should try and do a scent of the day for everyone to share what they’re wearing each day I think it would be fun!

Reactions: 5
Britney Midnight Fantasy for me! It’s only £20 for 100ml so ideal for day to day and you can spray liberally without worrying about the price, it’s gorgeous too. I found it by asking a stranger what she was wearing as she smelt lovely!

Reactions: 9
I’m wearing Café Oud by Kayali today 🥰 I’m pleasantly surprised by the Oud collection.

Reactions: 6
Diptique Do Son for me today. It reminds me of some perfume from years ago and can't figure out which one. Feel like it was an Avon one 🤣

• Heart
I’m wearing Ariana grande cloud today original … not. But i love it. We should try and do a scent of the day for everyone to share what they’re wearing each day I think it would be fun!
i like this idea a lot 💙

i’m wearing my usual day perfume of burberry brit (with one dose of lush’s vanillary over the top!)

Reactions: 4
I'm wearing YSL Black Opium today - it's EDT and if I buy it again I'll definitely go for the EDP as it has much more staying power.
I've been saving my Boots points and have just over €100 so looking forward to treating myself - craving something new though.

Reactions: 8
Zara Red Temptation Winter! Such a spicy sultry scent, I get complimented every time I wear it (please don't sell it out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

I'm wearing Britney's Midnight Fantasy today. It's a touch sweeter than I'd ideally like but I like it, it's a nice warm and happy scent.
---
I can't wait to smell the Tom Ford Café Rose (or Rose Café, I'm not sure of the name!) - I think it'll be right up my street. Anyone tried it yet?

Reactions: 3
is this comparable to anything you've smelt before?! I would love to try but I don't have a glossier anywhere near me, and I haaaate the risk of blind buying!
Honestly?! No! It’s the best scent on me musky and lovely and fresh all at once. People always compliment me on it. I know people compare it to Juliette not a perfume but I’ve smelt that and it’s not the same to me

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm wearing Next paradise today. Office day and I like to keep a next fragrance in my bag.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.