Favourite perfumes #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a sample of Burberry goddess. Absolutely love it! It smells so familiar but I can’t work out why. Think I’m going to buy it. Sprayed it this morning and can still smell it so it has good lasting power.

Reactions: 6
Got a sample of Burberry goddess. Absolutely love it! It smells so familiar but I can’t work out why. Think I’m going to buy it. Sprayed it this morning and can still smell it so it has good lasting power.
I’ve got a sample of this too and was pleasantly surprised. It reminds me a little bit of Cacharel’s Gloria which I used to wear loads as a teen in the early 2000s.

I’ve also ordered samples of Kayali Vanilla and Lost Cherry off Huda Beauty, I really want to try them but don’t want to blind purchase a bottle

Reactions: 1
I recently got a dupe of Penhaligons Halfeti as they were giving out silky hankies of it one day. I love the scent so much when it dries down but the first half hour or so is so strong. Definitely a nice one for clothes or scarves.
I also got a dupe for MM Jazz Club which I loved the sample of. Very smoky and perfect for this time of year.

Reactions: 2
I’ve got a sample of this too and was pleasantly surprised. It reminds me a little bit of Cacharel’s Gloria which I used to wear loads as a teen in the early 2000s.

I’ve also ordered samples of Kayali Vanilla and Lost Cherry off Huda Beauty, I really want to try them but don’t want to blind purchase a bottle
I blind bought a 10ml bottle of Vanilla 28 and it wasn’t what I was expecting. To me it’s more of a deep caramel than vanilla. I was expecting something lighter. Having said that it is very nice, just a lot more dessert-y than I thought it would be.

I recently got a dupe of Penhaligons Halfeti as they were giving out silky hankies of it one day. I love the scent so much when it dries down but the first half hour or so is so strong. Definitely a nice one for clothes or scarves.
I also got a dupe for MM Jazz Club which I loved the sample of. Very smoky and perfect for this time of year.
Where do you get your dupes from?

I blind bought a 10ml bottle of Vanilla 28 and it wasn’t what I was expecting. To me it’s more of a deep caramel than vanilla. I was expecting something lighter. Having said that it is very nice, just a lot more dessert-y than I thought it would be.
Oooh, thanks! I do quite like the gourmand scents and I love anything Vanilla/patchouli based so it probably will be very me! I’ll report back once the sample arrives

Has anybody smelt the Victoria Beckham perfumes? X
I'm intrigued by it! Can't wait to try. The turguoise bottle one sounds similar to the Tom Ford one which I like but have never liked quite enough to pull the trigger on it - maybe the VB will be the one!

Does next do bath and body work sales?
They seem to have permanent 2 for something deals going on and I'm pretty sure there were some discounts around 2 months ago at the same time as the Next sale.

But not really, I don't think I noticed any sales during the festive periods either.

I only bought something when it launched so haven't really been keeping an eye, but there don't seem to be many offers.

Reactions: 2
Current favourite- Frederick Malle Musc Ravageur. I’m obsessed with musk currently and have loved Narcisso Rodriguez Pure Music, Diptyque Dos Son and VCA Santal
Blanc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i can’t find the poster who recommended m&s’s white coconut but THANK YOU, it is a vanilla lover’s dream 😍😍

if you’re like me and still mourning the loss of gwen stefani’s g perfume, go to m&s immediately and get yourself a bottle of this.

Reactions: 4
i can’t find the poster who recommended m&s’s white coconut but THANK YOU, it is a vanilla lover’s dream 😍😍

if you’re like me and still mourning the loss of gwen stefani’s g perfume, go to m&s immediately and get yourself a bottle of this.
I LOVED G!! I actually prefer the M&S Under The Palm Trees coconut scent over the White Coconut.
Also, the DKNY Coconuts About Summer is amazing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.