Favourite One-Hit-Wonders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We must be around the same age because I remember all those songs from my teenage years in the 90s.
I'm 41.

Reactions: 2
Heard this the other night and had totally forgotten about it
I put this on a mix tape for my then boyfriend Haven't heard it for years, brings back so many memories.

I love Break My Stride by Matthew Wilder and Sly Fox Lets Go All The Way.

Reactions: 1
Is this where I find out that Saturday Night wasn’t in fact a one hit wonder…

Reactions: 6
Sacred Trust by the boy band equivalent of Girls Aloud from Popstars- The Rivals. Can’t remember what they were called. Very cheesy but makes me smile whenever I hear it.

Sacred Trust by the boy band equivalent of Girls Aloud from Popstars- The Rivals. Can’t remember what they were called. Very cheesy but makes me smile whenever I hear it.
One True Voice! (I know, I'm very cool for knowing)

Reactions: 2
wow this has been a fab read and a good trip down memory lane, I've shouted out to Alexa a few times while reading it too, oh the nostalgia! So many great ones already been mentioned and Chesney Hawkes is also my number one WHW, even to this day I crank the volume up if it comes on while in the car (thank you absolute 90's). Also loved Meredith Brookes Bitch, Billie Myers kiss the rain (maybe not strictly a WHW but awesome) and Charlotte Nelson take me to your heaven, it was a eurovision win and I love it, I can usually be found having a kitchen sing a long to it most weeks, instantly makes me feel alive and full of energy, thanks for the memories, keep them coming

Reactions: 1