Favourite One-Hit-Wonders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many!

Sweat by Inner Circle
MMMBop by Hanson
Freed from Desire by Gala
Brimful of Asha by Cornershop
Informer by Snow
Steal my Sunshine by Len

And not so much one hit wonders, but their hits seemed to be in in the span of a few years - Chaka Demus & Pliers - Tease Me and Twist and Shout were absolute tunes!

And now I've aged myself!
We must be around the same age because I remember all those songs from my teenage years in the 90s.
I'm 41.

Reactions: 2
Heard this the other night and had totally forgotten about it
I put this on a mix tape for my then boyfriend 🤣 Haven't heard it for years, brings back so many memories.

I love Break My Stride by Matthew Wilder and Sly Fox Lets Go All The Way.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is this where I find out that Saturday Night wasn’t in fact a one hit wonder… 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sacred Trust by the boy band equivalent of Girls Aloud from Popstars- The Rivals. Can’t remember what they were called. Very cheesy but makes me smile whenever I hear it.

Sacred Trust by the boy band equivalent of Girls Aloud from Popstars- The Rivals. Can’t remember what they were called. Very cheesy but makes me smile whenever I hear it.
One True Voice! (I know, I'm very cool for knowing😂😂😂)

Reactions: 2
wow this has been a fab read and a good trip down memory lane, I've shouted out to Alexa a few times while reading it too, oh the nostalgia! So many great ones already been mentioned and Chesney Hawkes is also my number one WHW, even to this day I crank the volume up if it comes on while in the car (thank you absolute 90's). Also loved Meredith Brookes witch, Billie Myers kiss the rain (maybe not strictly a WHW but awesome) and Charlotte Nelson take me to your heaven, it was a eurovision win and I love it, I can usually be found having a kitchen sing a long to it most weeks, instantly makes me feel alive and full of energy, thanks for the memories, keep them coming

• Heart
Reactions: 1