Favourite One-Hit-Wonders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember on Fame Academy when they wrote their own songs- I still listen to and really like Ainslie’s ‘Keep me a secret’.

also a big love for crazy for you by let loose.

Reactions: 3

I'm not sure if this counts as a one hit wonder 😆 the only single I recall Michelle from Destiny's Child bringing out! I loved it

I'm not sure if this counts as a one hit wonder 😆 the only single I recall Michelle from Destiny's Child bringing out! I loved it
I think she's quite a successful gospel singer so maybe not something we’d hear a lot of.

When I saw them live, they all did a solo, not just beyonce and Michelle was amazing.

Best known song by Tenpole Tudor (although I'm partial to a bit of Wonderbar!)

I totally forgot this song until Pirates in Adventures With Scientists a few years ago...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Best known song by Tenpole Tudor (although I'm partial to a bit of Wonderbar!)

I totally forgot this song until Pirates in Adventures With Scientists a few years ago...
It's on an advert at the minute

Reactions: 2
Nick Kamen was the insanely beautiful guy from the Levi’s ad in the mid 80s, and this song was written by Madonna and sounds very much her signature style. Love it.

Love this, it gives me everything in the mornings!

I think these were both products of some reality tv show but I absolutely loved them, and still have them on Spotify now 😂

“Hold on me” by Phixx

“Download it” by Clea

Ride on time - Black Box.

They used actress katrin quinol to mime the vocals of Loleatta Holloway who went on to successfully sue the group.

Reactions: 1
The new radicals - you only get what you give. I absolutely love that song so much!

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure whether you'd call this a one hit wonder or not, but I only know it because of "Unforgotten".

Reactions: 1