Favourite One-Hit-Wonders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new radicals - get what you give

Although in fairness it was through choice there wasn't another hit and he went on to write and produce loads of hits for others.
I love their song mother we just can’t get enough 😍 from a walk to remember soundtrack

Reactions: 2
Struggling to come up with any that haven’t been mentioned, sooo I asked my other half.

“what’s your favourite one hit wonder?”
“Like someone who’s only had one hit?”
“Yep..”
“Oh, eemmmm, that mad one who sung poker face and wore bacon?”

🤦🏻‍♀️
Not quite how I saw that conversation going

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Phats and Small- Turn Around

Crazy Cousinz ft. Kyla- Do you mind (CC were well known in the funky house scene but this was their only 'mainstream' one I think).

ATB- 9pm till I come

Haddaway- What is love 😂

Also how has nobody mentioned Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre 😂😂😂

More votes for both Len and Gotye.

Reactions: 7
I can’t hear Phats & Small anymore without cringing 🤣 The singer Ben was on some programme years ago and he kept banging on about how he was famous and no one knew who he was so he kept singing the chorus to try and remind people 🤣

• Haha
I can’t hear Phats & Small anymore without cringing 🤣 The singer Ben was on some programme years ago and he kept banging on about how he was famous and no one knew who he was so he kept singing the chorus to try and remind people 🤣
Oh really hahaha love that!

It's a bit cheesy but such a catchy song, me and my sister used to just randomly shout 'hey' every now and then and start singing it line by line to each other 😂

Reactions: 4
Tell Laura I live her Ricky valance
Tubthumping chumbawamba
There she goes the las
Jump around house of pain
Gangsters paradise coolio
Stay Shakespeare sister
Pass the dutchie musical youth
Whats going on 4 non blondes
Teenage dirtbag wheetas
Hey baby Bruce channel
Rappers delighy sugar Hill gang

Alot of my favourite songs here plus realised I have an eclectic music taste haha

Reactions: 7
Lewis Capaldi is a one hit wonder.

Fact.

I cannot put into words just how much I adore this.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to Sam Sparrow who sang Black and Gold and the other singer who was out the same time David Jordan with Sun Goes Down? Those songs seemed to be everywhere in 2008.

I know she had other stuff too but Estelle- American Boy. Great song and I expected more bangers from her. I remember her out about 4 years before this but cannot remember any of her songs.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember I breathe again - Adam Rickitt??
I remember the video so clearly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Heard ' A girl like you' by Edwyn Collins the other day. I think that song is quite unique to other stuff that was in the charts/ mainstream radio stuff.

I'm sure he had a stroke or something with life changing effects.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Reynolds girls I’d rather jack
Don’t judge me it’s a guilty pleasure! I wonder what happened to them they literally disappeared into thin air

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The new radicals - get what you give

Although in fairness it was through choice there wasn't another hit and he went on to write and produce loads of hits for others.
I absolutely love the album Maybe You’ve Been Brainwashed Too. thanks for the reminder!

Crazy Cousinz ft. Kyla- Do you mind (CC were well known in the funky house scene but this was their only 'mainstream' one I think).

ATB- 9pm till I come

Haddaway- What is love 😂

Also how has nobody mentioned Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre 😂😂😂

More votes for both Len and Gotye.
Loved Funky house too! Phats & small Turn around, sang that with a friend in primary school on the bus back from a school trip one day and got told to “shut up!” (really rudely) by a parent that had come along on the trip 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2