Favourite One-Hit-Wonders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Secada - Just another day

PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss

oh, and no way are papa roach a one hit wonder.

😊
I absolutely LOVE that Jon Secada track, played it to death on one of my Now albums from '92. Another one with a Latin feel but not as good is' 'Where do You Go?' by No Mercy.

I will always adore 'Crazy for You' by Let Loose. It was by far their biggest hit but they definitely had a few other minor songs so I'm not sure they qualify. Crazy for You is definitely the one people remember them for.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I absolutely LOVE that Jon Secada track, played it to death on one of my Now albums from '92. Another one with a Latin feel but not as good is' 'Where do You Go?' by No Mercy.

I will always adore 'Crazy for You' by Let Loose. It was by far their biggest hit but they definitely had a few other minor songs so I'm not sure they qualify. Crazy for You is definitely the one people remember them for.
I loved No Mercy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Crazy For You came out when I met the first guy I ever loved. I was 15. It always makes me smile 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Paradise by Kaci was a banger in my early teenage years 🤣 mambo no 5 Lou bega, turn me on by Kevin lyttle

Reactions: 6
I believe by Marcella Detroit

She had hits in Shakespears sister and has written songs for other artists but not much on her own .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Now I'm a massive slipknot fan, but I cannot put into words just how much I love this track.

her vocal is incredible!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fade To Grey - Visage
99 Red Balloons - Nena
Superman - Laurie Anderson
Vienna - Ultravox

All from the decade of musical pinnacle :cool:

Reactions: 5
Bran Van 3000 - Drinking in LA
Spagna - Call Me
Scarlet - Independent Love Song