Favourite One-Hit-Wonders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of the ones already mentioned here, also Finally by CeCe Peniston.

Reactions: 10
This is the one I'm thinking of, but I can remember the video from the song bein set in Paris. Can't find it anywhere.

Crikey, that’s the one ! I wonder what I was singing 😀 the woman who sang the version I was thinking of was amazing. Really cool looking. It was a massive floor filler in Gay clubs at the time.

Reactions: 1
I was just listening to a mixed playlist on YouTube and 'Last Resort' by Papa Roach came on. What an absolute banger that song is. Made me cringe a bit at the time but as the years have passed I guess the nostalgia effect has set in and I appreciate it a lot more now. I know they had a few other hits but essentially I think of them as a one-hit-wonder.

Another one I thought of is 'Glorious' by Andreas Johnson.
I literally came here to say Andreas Johnson 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The one and only by Cheney hawkers
i was gonna marry him and have his babies
i did go on to have babies but alas!
he’s not the father…
(13year old me was a dreamer)

Reactions: 5
he’s not the father…
I think I had that very same dream for a short while at least, until I moved onto Mark Owen :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
he’s not the father…
My mum somehow knows his dad my dad took me to see chesney when I was a school kid and after the show my mum was sat chatting to this man and me my school friend (she was at the same concert) and my sister, met him and his brother jodie who gave my friend a drumstick and my sister had the other one i was speechless and glued to Chesney when he came out he was beyond lovely

My mum somehow knows his dad my dad took me to see chesney when I was a school kid and after the show my mum was sat chatting to this man which turned out to be his dad and me my school friend (she was at the same concert) and my sister, met him and his brother jodie who gave my friend a drumstick and my sister had the other one i was speechless and glued to Chesney when he came out he was beyond lovely

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
John Secada - Just another day

PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss

oh, and no way are papa roach a one hit wonder.

😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15