Favourite fizzy drink...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Ireland we have McDaids Banana Juice and it is the most amazing fizzy juice. Although my usual go to is Irn Bru in a glass bottle or can!

Reactions: 1
Pepsi Max here. We were going through so much fizzy drinks we started doing diluting juice mixed with cheap sparking water. Now we barley buy stuff for the house.
When I’m in Spain I live for a Kas limon.
Also Love a can of ting. It’s lovely with tequila.

Reactions: 4
I only drink diet drinks (refuse to waste the calories and find most of them too syrupy), and try to limit them to only occasionally because of the chemicals. I love a diet lemon Fanta on holiday (maybe with a cheeky vodka!), Dr Pepper or a pink lemonade.

Reactions: 3
Dr Pepper if I’m out and want a fizzy drink bit in Nandos I always go for Fanta, that’s the only time I would drink that 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
Rubicon passion fruit or mango, has to be ice cold 🤤🤤

Ooh and Ting 😍

Reactions: 2
Pepsi Max, I love the stuff. I know I drink way too much of it, but I ain’t gonna stop, I just don’t care enough to stop, and I love it too much.

I like fizzy Vimto too, though I don’t think it tastes as good as it used to, I’m sure the sugar tax caused a recipe change that means it doesn’t taste as good anymore.

I think if it still existed, I would be addicted to Strawberry Jelly and Ice Cream Panda Pops, they were the best as a kid, and I still think about them to this day and wish they still existed.

Reactions: 4
Dr Pepper, cherry coke or vodka lemon Fanta! I never drink fizzy though really

Used to regularly buy Diet Coke or Pepsi in tins and had at least two a day in the summer but stopped several years ago. Now occasionally buy cheap store brand diet cola and have with ice. I also like, when I’m feeling unwell especially, Jamaican ginger beer with lime wedges, American ginger ale and Seven Up. All separately but with ice.

I love root beer too but only American versions.

Pepsi Max. I wish I had a mode ‘classy’ drink but can’t deny it, it’s my favourite aha! After that it’s lemonade.

Reactions: 2
I don't drink anything apart from water, tea and coffee unless it's alcohol ;)