Favourite fizzy drink...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s favourite fizzy drink?
I LOVE Dr Pepper but it’s so bad..

Reactions: 8
Anyone remember Tizer? I used to love that drink. I now like cloudy lemonade, shandy or coke

Reactions: 7
Coke (full fat).

Or, if I’m feeling wanky, the San Pellegrino sparkling lemon and mint is delicious. Or it was before they changed the recipe and loaded it with fake sugar :mad:

Reactions: 6
Diet coke. Husband and I share 2 litres every night. Soooooooooooooooooooo bad and I just cant crack the habit.

Reactions: 2
I haven't had a fizzy drink in years (apart from champagne/prosecco) but my favourite used to be lemon Fanta.

Reactions: 1

Yel

San Pellegrino
I'm not touching that stuff with how they keep paying Tanya or Jim to attend things like the baftas! Tastes like tit now they added Stevia anyway.

Feveetree tonic water or fentimans ginger beer. I do like appletise but it's owned by coke so probably full of crap. I think feveetree was bought by a big company too now.

Reactions: 2
Diet Coke. Every time I try to kick the habit I last a week and cave in so have cut down to one glass or can a day maximum.
I do go days without any and mainly drink water but I do love a Diet Coke.

Reactions: 4
Pepsi max. Cherry Pepsi max, Fanta lemon and Orangina on holidays, Lilt, old Tizer, Dandelion and Burdock. Fizzy drinks are my crack habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Diet Coke. Every time I try to kick the habit I last a week and cave in so have cut down to one glass or can a day maximum.
I do go days without any and mainly drink water but I do love a Diet Coke.

You are me. I love diet coke. Try and stick to one a day but on a nice sunny day you can't beat a big glass of ice and a DC.

Cava over prosecco for me, but that's a once a week treat.

Reactions: 5
if I had to pick it’d have to be Coca Cola, although it’s funny cos I went on a diet years ago and stopped myself drinking it, completely cold turkey, and don’t like it now! It’s not even the taste it’s the feeling of it on my teeth! 😬

...can’t stand Diet Coke cos it tastes of fake sugar!

I also like a cheeky ginger Pepsi 🤤

Reactions: 1