Favourite fizzy drink...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually have a lot of fizzy drinks but when I do it’s usually Barr’s Irn Bru or Cream Soda.

Also partial to a Cherry Coke.

I love making ice cream floats with them in summer. 😋

Reactions: 2
Very rarely drink fizzy pop but when I do it's full fat coke and it has to be out of a can! Ice cold as well, delicious 😋

Reactions: 3
Icy cold Diet Coke, from a can (glass bottle is god tier but rare).
From a big bottle into a glass is acceptable, but needs to be cold and really does benefit from a slice of lemon.

I feel like I've got a fairly manageable but real Diet Coke addiction.
I don't/ can't have it regularly anymore on account of the insane cost - I can't dwell on the days of a box of 10 cans for £3 from B&M, I just get upset 😂
Feels like paying petrol prices these days!

That said, some days I'll pay whatever they're asking cos I fully cannot face the housework without one! Or get started on a procrastinated task.

Reactions: 1
Icy cold Diet Coke, from a can (glass bottle is god tier but rare).
From a big bottle into a glass is acceptable, but needs to be cold and really does benefit from a slice of lemon.

I feel like I've got a fairly manageable but real Diet Coke addiction.
I don't/ can't have it regularly anymore on account of the insane cost - I can't dwell on the days of a box of 10 cans for £3 from B&M, I just get upset 😂
Feels like paying petrol prices these days!

That said, some days I'll pay whatever they're asking cos I fully cannot face the housework without one! Or get started on a procrastinated task.
Do you have a Farmfoods or Food Warehouse near you, they both generally do good case deals for cans of fizzy drinks. Don't know what diet coke costs these days, am a Pepsi Max person myself. But their deals are good value.

• Heart
Do you have a Farmfoods or Food Warehouse near you, they both generally do good case deals for cans of fizzy drinks. Don't know what diet coke costs these days, am a Pepsi Max person myself. But their deals are good value.
Great call! Neither are very close (40 mins), but I definitely buy a slab of DC when I go if they have it!

I wish Pepsi hit the spot, its so much more available and cheaper 😭