Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I do love tonic water - as long as it is never flavoured or slimline :sick:
I remember a story about Clarissa Dickson Wright (one of the Two Fat Ladies) who went to see her doctor. He asked her if she had ever had malaria as the amount of quinine in her system was so huge. She thought for a while and said 'could it be from tonic water?' and he said unlikely as you would have to ingest industrial amounts for that to make an impact. She said 'well what about 12 pints of gin and tonic a day for 7 years?'. He went quiet and said 'yes that would probably do it'.
Hasten to add my intake is not like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

spiderpig

What’s everyone’s favourite fizzy drink?
I LOVE Dr Pepper but it’s so bad..

Reactions: 8

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Anyone remember Tizer? I used to love that drink. I now like cloudy lemonade, shandy or coke

Reactions: 7

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm totally judging but I don't know how anyone drinks diet drinks, they taste awful and make me feel so bad.

I think of these smart ants who won't go near the stuff

creative-ads.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Coke (full fat).

Or, if I’m feeling wanky, the San Pellegrino sparkling lemon and mint is delicious. Or it was before they changed the recipe and loaded it with fake sugar :mad:

Reactions: 6

Impleo

VIP Member
Diet Coke. Every time I try to kick the habit I last a week and cave in so have cut down to one glass or can a day maximum.
I do go days without any and mainly drink water but I do love a Diet Coke.

You are me. I love diet coke. Try and stick to one a day but on a nice sunny day you can't beat a big glass of ice and a DC.

Cava over prosecco for me, but that's a once a week treat.

Reactions: 5

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
Pepsi Max here. We were going through so much fizzy drinks we started doing diluting juice mixed with cheap sparking water. Now we barley buy stuff for the house.
When I’m in Spain I live for a Kas limon.
Also Love a can of ting. It’s lovely with tequila.

Reactions: 4

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Pepsi Max, I love the stuff. I know I drink way too much of it, but I ain’t gonna stop, I just don’t care enough to stop, and I love it too much.

I like fizzy Vimto too, though I don’t think it tastes as good as it used to, I’m sure the sugar tax caused a recipe change that means it doesn’t taste as good anymore.

I think if it still existed, I would be addicted to Strawberry Jelly and Ice Cream Panda Pops, they were the best as a kid, and I still think about them to this day and wish they still existed.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Diet Coke. Every time I try to kick the habit I last a week and cave in so have cut down to one glass or can a day maximum.
I do go days without any and mainly drink water but I do love a Diet Coke.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Pepsi max. Cherry Pepsi max, Fanta lemon and Orangina on holidays, Lilt, old Tizer, Dandelion and Burdock. Fizzy drinks are my crack habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3