Favourite fizzy drink...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be addicted to diet coke and drank soooooo much a day. I gave up after about 15 years of being addicted.... I just drink squash, water or cups of tea now.

Reactions: 2
I do love tonic water - as long as it is never flavoured or slimline :sick:
I remember a story about Clarissa Dickson Wright (one of the Two Fat Ladies) who went to see her doctor. He asked her if she had ever had malaria as the amount of quinine in her system was so huge. She thought for a while and said 'could it be from tonic water?' and he said unlikely as you would have to ingest industrial amounts for that to make an impact. She said 'well what about 12 pints of gin and tonic a day for 7 years?'. He went quiet and said 'yes that would probably do it'.
Hasten to add my intake is not like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Irn Bru Xtra. Pepsi max cherry. Pepsi max lime-had this in Poland and loved it.

I rarely drink fizzy drinks but when I do...

- 7 Up
- San Pellegrino lemon and mint
- Fresca

Reactions: 3
Red bull, lemon Fanta, full fat coke. I love it in a can and cold in the summer🤤. I’m addicted to fizzy drinks🤭

Diet Coke but must be from a can, it don’t taste the same in a bottle and it goes flat too quick!
I also like fizzy vimto 😬

Reactions: 1
Cherries and berries (diluting juice) with sparking water 🤔 don’t now if it counts but is is fizzy and delicious 😍

Reactions: 1
The white can of Moster. One a day to get me going. I watch what I'm doing though, 2 litres of water for the day after, never tried tea or coffee . So no worse than someone drinking loads of coffee throughout the day.