Favourite fizzy drink...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irn Bru xtra. Much prefer it to the sugar free version.

Reactions: 4
if I had to pick it’d have to be Coca Cola, although it’s funny cos I went on a diet years ago and stopped myself drinking it, completely cold turkey, and don’t like it now! It’s not even the taste it’s the feeling of it on my teeth! 😬

...can’t stand Diet Coke cos it tastes of fake sugar!

I also like a cheeky ginger Pepsi 🤤
That's why I don't drink fizzy drinks anymore. It hurts my teeth. I don't know how people can drink it all the time!

Reactions: 1
Fanta fruit twist or full fat coke but only the watered down versions that come out of the pump in bars and food places

Reactions: 2
Fully loaded Pepsi. Can't stand the taste of sweeteners. The Pepsi on draught tap at restaurants and bars is the best as I feel the syrup mix is better than the bottled stuff.

Preference:
Draught tap/ fountain
then Glass bottle
then Canned
then Plastic bottle

Irn Bru xtra. Much prefer it to the sugar free version.
This! Its so much better than diet!!

I'm also a coke zero / pepis max fiend. In the states I hate the diet cokes - only have full sugar. I'm a bit strange.

Reactions: 3
I actually prefer the taste of diet coke to the full fat one. My absolute favourite though is fanta lemon!

I also forgot Fentimans rose lemonade. My fave!! Only if we are talking softs. Cava is my fav

Fanta lemon, only when I'm on holiday.
Did used to be lucozade orange until they changed the recipe.
Now cherry Pepsi max.

Yel

I'm totally judging but I don't know how anyone drinks diet drinks, they taste awful and make me feel so bad.

I think of these smart ants who won't go near the stuff

creative-ads.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7