FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! And the other day she was wearing a black & white horizontal stripe shirt. When she turned around to face the camera I was like...holy hell. Her gut was way out past her boobs.
THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT SOON.
It will be impossible to keep lying. Even to the super-humpers.
All that was still going for her was her face was still really thin but I've noticed she's gaining the extra weight back. Honestly I'm overweight and im not into weight shaming but its the fact that she's lying thats bothering me.

Reactions: 16
Just to see how much would fit, I started making a new thread with @Melissa Roper's suggestion and was only able to fit this much -

FatheringAutism #56 As the channel views fails, and puppy dog trails, nothing left but mak

So, if anyone wants to think of a way to shorten the original suggestion..?
' As the channel views fails, and puppy dog trails, nothing left but make sales, these are the last days of their lives'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All that was still going for her was her face was still really thin but I've noticed she's gaining the extra weight back. Honestly I'm overweight and im not into weight shaming but its the fact that she's lying thats bothering me.
I feel safe to say that nobody here weight shames for the sake of weight shaming. Although we have been accused of it for a long time. 😜
It's exactly what you said. The FACT that she LIES about it. This is the reason for the relentless, unapologetic, focus on her fat rolls.
She deserves every remark and every snout picture she gets!
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Burglary did I miss something? Is Abbie the Messiah? Who shot JR? Why is Isaiah in college if he doesn't appear to be going to classes? Why does Isaiah have so much time to look at mountains and trees? Why do you guys not believe in covid-19, and only wear masks for the vlogs and Instagram? Why do you keep on posting the same vlog over and over with the same content over and over a good example is taking Abby to school? Why do you consistently go from the kitchen to the office and back without doing any tasks and just making people dizzy? Assa do you ever get sick and tired of hearing your own voice just Babble out nothing?
Great additional questions!!!

Just to see how much would fit, I started making a new thread with @Melissa Roper's suggestion and was only able to fit this much -

FatheringAutism #56 As the channel views fails, and puppy dog trails, nothing left but mak

So, if anyone wants to think of a way to shorten the original suggestion..?
' As the channel views fails, and puppy dog trails, nothing left but make sales, these are the last days of their lives'
Channel views are falling but money'ys still their calling

And the scamming's appalling

....or something to that affect

To all of you watching
Scammer in training's ... AKA hoglet blog
And
Asswipe and Piggys podcast

No bleeping way I'm subjecting myself to an extra hour of the three amigasses
When I saw Isaiah's was 29 minutes long..
I said NO WAY

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Scenes from a cooking vlog that Abbie has zero interest in participating in. Lots of jump cuts. This must have been a nightmare. But Abbie brings interaction for the FB alogorithm.

Oh boy, let's add eye boogers to the recipe. Seems like this is at night, almost an afterthought to come up with something for her channel.
View attachment 281179
Almost immediately, Abbie wants to take a break.
View attachment 281178
Rubbing her eyes again while putting in zero effort. But she needs another break.
View attachment 281180
Good lord, it takes the three of them to make orange? (Well, 2.5)
View attachment 281181
Never mind, it is all hands on deck to keep Abbie from eating the ingredients. Cilly can't help much because her hands are slathered with Pam. (Insert joke here)
View attachment 281182
What is so funny about showing your daughter more interested in sneaking food, not making it?
View attachment 281183
And she tries to snack on an unfinished blob of rice krispies treat. Thank goodness Ass is there, heavy handed to stop her.
View attachment 281184
Sure Cilly, Abbie really wants to participate in your sensory overload recipe making.
View attachment 281185
Doesn't she look thrilled to be apart of this shitshow?
View attachment 281186
It’s just ridiculous she has absolutely no interest at all, putting a chef’s jacket on doesn’t make her a cook 🐷. The stealing of food is one of my pet hates, that and the honking should have been dealt with years ago, it’s not funny or cute , she is going to be an adult soon and see how much they laugh at her antics then. They have done so little to help her to fit into society and expect society to fit around her. Selfish, Nasty people.

Not only are they hard to stir.. aren't they scalding hot? What if she reached in there for a glob of it?
Don’t been to be rude but it might teach her not to steal food.

On her LispStick Mama Video....She did a Q & A, every question pertaining to Mothering Abbie or Being a Mother she is so FULL OF BULLSHIT with her answers!!! She has no idea how to handle Abbie!! Her dream is to have a clothing line 🤮🤮🤮🤮. Isiah needs a GOOD SHOWER FROM HEAD TO TOE, he looks so STINKY!!!
Like father like son.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A lot of that face-slimming was thru photoshop. Except maybe right away after her surgery when she 1st really did lose. (that lasted what...3 months?)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Damn, I watched every single platform of theirs tonight...for those that watched Cilla‘s live I couldnt believe she actually said “ya’ll comment on my earrings and clothes I might as well get paid for it” greedy

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
1603177084354.png

That is the absolute truth though! Any doctor that works with children on developmental disorders will tell you to immediately cut out all food dyes and especially red #5, as it is the worst one! Many studies have been done. It isn’t rude but the truth... I can stand Tonia!
I don't think anyone can. Well maybe Amanda Lee. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So Isaiahs friends were tested for COVID, told they were negative, and still asked to leave? That makes no sense at all. And they must not be contact tracing at App. If these were friends or even just floor-mates, Isaiah should have been tested too. Which leads to the question: If Isaiah was tested and tested negative, why would he be allowed to stay but the other negatives asked to leave?!
What parallel universe do the Maass Family inhabit? This is the most bizarre tit Ive ever heard!
o_Oo_Oo_O
The only thing that makes sense to me is if the girl in the video was the actual roommate of one of the ones that tested positive. They aren’t supposed to be around anyone else without masks and social distancing 🙄

Reactions: 9
I wish A&P took some “sincere giving” lessons from Nicky TV.
I just saw the video you were recommended. I had a smile on my face the whole time. They are great parents, and if I had child with special needs I would definitely watch them all the time. I'm going to subscribe. They put a lot of work into Nick and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good Morning Tattlers. 🤠
Just watched Pigs video with Abbie...Lets make sure we fill our IDD daughter with all the sugar and food coloring her little overstimulated heart desires video. There is plenty of fun to be had in photoshop with all the gems Pig gave the camera. But for now.....can we talk about this? This grubby, dirty ass hand? EeeeWw!🤢
A45E541F-58C0-4480-BE6D-34EAD9BC16EA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It's kitchen demo day! That should give endless- :( vlog content for us to suffer through. More bragging and doubtless some bad choices and they will spend days and days eating takeout!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.