FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Isaiahs friends were tested for COVID, told they were negative, and still asked to leave? That makes no sense at all. And they must not be contact tracing at App. If these were friends or even just floor-mates, Isaiah should have been tested too. Which leads to the question: If Isaiah was tested and tested negative, why would he be allowed to stay but the other negatives asked to leave?!
What parallel universe do the Maass Family inhabit? This is the most bizarre tit Ive ever heard!
o_Oo_Oo_O
I believe Isaiah said he didn't want to get into it. But they were asked to leave. But the girl insisted that she got tested negative. To be honest I watched it and I'm a little confused myself. I didn't realize that you have to go home if you're tested negative maybe she was exposed to someone with the virus.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Scenes from a cooking vlog that Abbie has zero interest in participating in. Lots of jump cuts. This must have been a nightmare. But Abbie brings interaction for the FB alogorithm.

Oh boy, let's add eye boogers to the recipe. Seems like this is at night, almost an afterthought to come up with something for her channel.
View attachment 281179
Almost immediately, Abbie wants to take a break.
View attachment 281178
Rubbing her eyes again while putting in zero effort. But she needs another break.
View attachment 281180
Good lord, it takes the three of them to make orange? (Well, 2.5)
View attachment 281181
Never mind, it is all hands on deck to keep Abbie from eating the ingredients. Cilly can't help much because her hands are slathered with Pam. (Insert joke here)
View attachment 281182
What is so funny about showing your daughter more interested in sneaking food, not making it?
View attachment 281183
And she tries to snack on an unfinished blob of rice krispies treat. Thank goodness Ass is there, heavy handed to stop her.
View attachment 281184
Sure Cilly, Abbie really wants to participate in your sensory overload recipe making.
View attachment 281185
Doesn't she look thrilled to be apart of this shitshow?
View attachment 281186
And Prigly says this is Abbie's favorite thing to do. Didnt look like it to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So his friends got the “Rona”, he is driving around with his overweight 78 year old grandpa, no mask. I wouldn’t dare potentially expose my elderly parents and have not been in a room with them without masks. smh. I has gained a bit! So have I, wearing jeans I have to accept I’ve gained the isolation 7 lbs. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He says he's 5'8 so that makes her about 5'4?

Also, just saw this gem.

View attachment 280641
5'8 my ass!! He and P are almost the same exact height. And Isaiah, who is only average height is taller than both of them.
Good try little man. You all try to convince people that P is smaller, and you are taller. LOL
And on a personal note, I am 5'11. I would love to look down on his tiny ass someday!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Scenes from a cooking vlog that Abbie has zero interest in participating in. Lots of jump cuts. This must have been a nightmare. But Abbie brings interaction for the FB alogorithm.

Oh boy, let's add eye boogers to the recipe. Seems like this is at night, almost an afterthought to come up with something for her channel.
View attachment 281179
View attachment 281178
Rubbing her eyes again while putting in zero effort. But she needs another break.
View attachment 281180
View attachment 281181
Never mind, it is all hands on deck to keep Abbie from eating the ingredients. Cilly can't help much because her hands are slathered with Pam. (Insert joke here)
View attachment 281182
What is so funny about showing your daughter more interested in sneaking food, not making it?
View attachment 281183
And she tries to snack on an unfinished blob of rice krispies treat. Thank goodness Ass is there, heavy handed to stop her.
View attachment 281184
Sure Cilly, Abbie really wants to participate in your sensory overload recipe making.
View attachment 281185
View attachment 281186
[/
QUOTE]

Why the eff wont this thing let me erase the quotes..? A mistake by me...I'm a mess here like usual...🙄

Reactions: 2
LMAO at 4:20 of the vlog Abbie requests a grilled chicken sandwich on her iPad and Godcilla said you're right we're making rice crispy treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg - the cooking, what is it? That is straight up exploitation. They live their life for the internet. So sad. Forcing her to perform, with what looked like 3 adults forcing participation. Oh I see rice kmtreats

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thankth Guyths! I am so pleased you guys like the recap. ❤ I would watch the cooking with Pig tit..if you can call it cooking, but I do not think my eyes can take anymore torture today. LOL.. Maybe I can catch it and Hogshits vlog tomorrow. Fingers crossed for some snout worthy fun. 😂 You guyth have been a wealth of laughter and truth bombs today! Loving me some Tattlers❤❤ Have a great evening.😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. Isaiah looks like a fat pudgy-faced kid. Really putting on the pounds.

And that picture of Abbie with Summer. I know her teeth are so bad but they look kinda seriously rotten to me. I bet she has to get them all pulled someday.

• Haha
  • Heart
I believe Isaiah said he didn't want to get into it. But they were asked to leave. But the girl insisted that she got tested negative. To be honest I watched it and I'm a little confused myself. I didn't realize that you have to go home if you're tested negative maybe she was exposed to someone with the virus.
Im going to have to cave in and watch. Thats the thing, they shouldnt have to leave if they test negative. Thats the whole point of testing! I wonder if they got in trouble for a gathering/party or something? Who knows. Guess I'll see what I can figure out lol.

Random observation: P putting the hot pot of Krispies in front of Abbie to stir?! Obviously #Momchef hasnt had Krispie Treat experience because it takes some umph to stir those. Abbie cant stir liquid properly let alone something with resistance. P is so stupid. And I want to smack that hat right off her head.

****That was easy. It was the first minute of the vlog and not watching more. Looks like (to me) they are following the old school CDC guidelines- if exposed to a positive you quarrantine for 2 weeks regardless, and need a 2nd negative test to return to work or school. Nothing wrong with that since she could be negative today and positive tomorrow. But point is...she was exposed, so someone is positive in their circle. And there they stand, the other girl who is with her has her mask under her nose. Just WOW.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So his friends got the “Rona”, he is driving around with his overweight 78 year old grandpa, no mask. I wouldn’t dare potentially expose my elderly parents and have not been in a room with them without masks. smh. I has gained a bit! So have I, wearing jeans I have to accept I’ve gained the isolation 7 lbs. 😥
This is my interpretation of the exchange with Rachel. Savanah and Paige tested positive. I would guess Rachel was being sent home to quarantine due to contact tracing and being "exposed" to coronavirus. Rachel said she would be returning Saturday though. I do not agree with sending Rachel, possibly exposed to the virus, being sent home to possibly expose her family during quarantine. None of them seem to be too concerned by this development, which infuriates me.

They identified more clusters this weekend (but I am not sure if this includes Isaiah's friends. Seems to only be a matter of time based on how serious they took it in his vlog.)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And still not a single word about his studies!

And his poor room-mate slogging away at part-time jobs given no credit. Hogshit is a spoilt brat. He seems to be on a permanent holiday. He has no idea about the realities of life.
I agree. He has zero idea what real work is. He's watched both parents use people and scam people for money while sitting on their huge asses all day. all the while claiming how hard they work. Nothing makes me madder. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm a server at a nice restaurant in a tourist city..my shifts are 8 hours of running on my feet. I'm a single mom and need to work to support myself and my kid. When Asssman complains about how hard he works I seriously wanna slap his stupid fat face. And now Isaiah..mark my words..he will forget about his college major and wanna be a rich conceited vlogger. Hell, he's halfway there already.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I wish A&P took some “sincere giving” lessons from Nicky TV.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is my interpretation of the exchange with Rachel. Savanah and Paige tested positive. I would guess Rachel was being sent home to quarantine due to contact tracing and being "exposed" to coronavirus. Rachel said she would be returning Saturday though. I do not agree with sending Rachel, possibly exposed to the virus, being sent home to possibly expose her family during quarantine. None of them seem to be too concerned by this development, which infuriates me.

They identified more clusters this weekend (but I am not sure if this includes Isaiah's friends. Seems to only be a matter of time based on how serious they took it in his vlog.)
Yep forgot to mention that...."returning Saturday" was the clue. That means she was exposed a week ago.
Im just SO curious why Isaiah is still there. He and Savannah are together a lot. Didnt she go camping with him last weekend? That would be roughly her dx time if Rachel only had to leave for one week.

Remember When A&P went for the visit she said that they will see them at the end of October? So these kids will be seeing the Maass parents at either the Masses house or App State and the are going with Abbie? We still don't know the answer to this, but isn't that a really bad idea? Most parents would probably cancel those plans. But not A&P. Especially with the vlog that Isaiah posted.

• Wow
Im going to have to cave in and watch. Thats the thing, they shouldnt have to leave if they test negative. Thats the whole point of testing! I wonder if they got in trouble for a gathering/party or something? Who knows. Guess I'll see what I can figure out lol.

Random observation: P putting the hot pot of Krispies in front of Abbie to stir?! Obviously #Momchef hasnt had Krispie Treat experience because it takes some umph to stir those. Abbie cant stir liquid properly let alone something with resistance. P is so stupid. And I want to smack that hat right off her head.

****That was easy. It was the first minute of the vlog and not watching more. Looks like (to me) they are following the old school CDC guidelines- if exposed to a positive you quarrantine for 2 weeks regardless, and need a 2nd negative test to return to work or school. Nothing wrong with that since she could be negative today and positive tomorrow. But point is...she was exposed, so someone is positive in their circle. And there they stand, the other girl who is with her has her mask under her nose. Just WOW.
Not only are they hard to stir.. aren't they scalding hot? What if she reached in there for a glob of it?

Reactions: 14
Ffs, You 2 don’t work real jobs you scam people and you are not changing the world . I don’t care how many times you say it , it’s not true. Oh and pigcilla you look ridiculous in that hat .

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 281179
View attachment 281178
View attachment 281180
View attachment 281181
View attachment 281182
View attachment 281183
View attachment 281184
View attachment 281185
View attachment 281186
So what’s making her look like she only has about 20% brain power? She looks so out of it or not there in those photos. I suppose there’s a mental retreat that goes on when she’s expected to complete tasks. Maybe there will be a med or brain surgery one day that can help her snap out of the mental/sensory retreat her brain goes into....almost trance like. Hard to explain, but just sharing my opinion from what I see in those pics. Cant bring myself to watch the tit show.

Reactions: 6
Couldnt make it thru the whole vlog.
When they say "tell us what you want to talk about" that's BS. I'd like to talk about sooooo many things they would never touch. How about your other daughter? Why do you use Abbie to make money from everything you do? Why are you so boastful? Why are you so defensive? Why dont you do more real activities with Abbie? Why are her feet dirty all the time? Do you think it's okay for Ass to be bathing Abbie? Does Summer do anything but giggle? How can you expect Abbie to know the difference between aggression and playing? Why do you eat so much? Why can't you take any criticism? Why does P have an obsession with cooterboards? What are your real plans for Abbie's future? Are you comfortable using her disability to make money? What's wrong with Prissy's finger? What's the deal with the peloton... the truth? How much weight did big P gain back? Does Prigly really think she's cute? How often do you shower? Why do you buy buy buy and then never follow thru? Don't you think you're not exactly the best people to talk about being great parents? Why do you teach Abbie all those signs for food? How much debt are you in? What's your credit score? Why dont you do anything to help your other daughter? Tell me about the burglary! What happened to all the gifts people keep sending you? Do you have a conscience? Why the hell do you eat so damn much?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.