FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning Tattlers. 🤠
Just watched Pigs video with Abbie...Lets make sure we fill our IDD daughter with all the sugar and food coloring her little overstimulated heart desires video. There is plenty of fun to be had in photoshop with all the gems Pig gave the camera. But for now.....can we talk about this? This grubby, dirty ass hand? EeeeWw!🤢
View attachment 281606
Asa's hand...note the ring. Yeech! Its sad - the poor girl has no interest in baking or cooking or anything in the kitchen besides food. They slap on a "cute chef's jacket" on her and think its adorable. Awwww! (awww my ass!)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Piggy, "find a job you don't need a vacation from". LMAO...they just went on their little weekend vacation because they need a break. These two clowns really need to be consistent with what they say. Lie lie lie. Piggy, you work for a corporate MLM! Asshole, you work for Youtube. Piggy, volunteering for I's crap is not a "hands-on mom"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The floor length selfie mirror is NOT your friend Cilly.

Good Morning Tattlers. 🤠
Just watched Pigs video with Abbie...Lets make sure we fill our IDD daughter with all the sugar and food coloring her little overstimulated heart desires video. There is plenty of fun to be had in photoshop with all the gems Pig gave the camera. But for now.....can we talk about this? This grubby, dirty ass hand? EeeeWw!🤢
View attachment 281606
Can we also talk about his elbows that are supposedly so much better with 40 Cure Cream?
20201020_100258.jpg
20201020_100349.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I swear every one of em in that family is dirty and smelly. None of em ever look clean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Went scrolling through the comments on YouTube, and unearthed these gems...I need whatever drugs these leghumpers are taking. Muat be quite the trip. (I am kidding about the drugs.)

Attachments

• Haha
Yesterday I watched a really good family vlog. The mother and father have been in their house since March because of Coronavirus. They live in LA California.
Screenshot_20201020-073816_YouTube.jpg

This beautiful four year old boy is amazing. He picks out macaroni and cheese. Presented it to his mom and said "this".
Screenshot_20201020-074301_YouTube.jpg

This beautiful little boy has a sister that loves her brother. They like to try to do activities together during the day.
Screenshot_20201020-074341_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201020-074459_YouTube.jpg

Today Abbey and Axle are making cupcakes, and they are also learning how to count to 10. Their mom was once an elementary teacher for 10 years.
20201020_081738.jpg

Why do I bring this up? Well beautiful little boy that you see has special needs. They don't post or try to give autism advice. they also limit how much time he is on. There's no respite workers. The mother and father do all the work. He's only four years old, the parents are willing to put in the work and also is Axel. If you want to get the taste awful cooking video out of your head and watch a beautiful family who actually likes to do things with their kids give them a watch. You would not be disappointed. They're planning on going to a drive-through haunted house. This is how you supposed to parent. Both of these kids are happy and smiling all the time. They are a joy to watch. Growing up Jackie never had a home-cooked meal not because her mom didn't cook, not because she couldn't afford it, she just never learned, Jackie learned how to cook during quarantine and just made some sushi the other week. They haven't gone on vacation since last year. They don't even go to the grocery store they get their food delivered from the grocery store or from a restaurant. They are that serious against the Coronavirus. They can afford to go to the restaurants and to go on fancy vacations because her father is Howie Mandel, but they are staying put. Bless them with positive vibes.

• Heart
When we comment on what we see in the vlogs, does this make us mean bullies? Terrible people? On the same level as leghumpers?
Is the 19 year old who puts himself out there exempt from being tattled on? Is having snouts put on pics and truthful comments about him being his fathers son bullying?
I am taking a long hard look into my own soul about this and was wondering how you feel.
I'm good with my soul. How about you?
😋😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
When we comment on what we see in the vlogs, does this make us mean bullies? Terrible people? On the same level as leghumpers?
Is the 19 year old who puts himself out there exempt from being tattled on? Is having snouts put on pics and truthful comments about him being his fathers son bullying?
I am taking a long hard look into my own soul about this and was wondering how you feel.
😋😂
I don't think that makes us bad people. Isaiah was likable when he was on fathering autism because we saw him very briefly and we really didn't get to know him he really didn't put himself out there. Once he came to college it's like we got to know him. He became this arrogant, self-centered, condescending spoiled brat. This kid never had a real job and we were told that he was really smart. We start watching the vlogs thinking that he's going to show the struggles of going to college and meeting new people. And what we got was completely different from what we anticipated. He uses his friends for content, he uses his family for a fan base, he has used Abbie for content. And most importantly he thinks coronavirus is a joke.
I don't think it's fine to go after her the grandfather of the grandmother or the step-grandparents they didn't choose this life, I don't think it's fair to go after Abbie she didn't choose to be like this. I'm fine with talking about them, and I'm just here for the cringe and the jokes and the memes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
😋😂
My soul seems just fine...
I have never agreed with the whole "protect Isaiah" group because after he was 16, he could have gotten a J-O-B, had a vehicle, and made his own money. Not sit around, be on the vlogs/Tik-Toking, etc... I knew then, they were forming him into not working.. They were showing him that you didn't have to work hard and could still make it. He is a product of his environment for sure..
At the end of the day though, he went to school with other teenagers and he would have seen them working. He would have seen their struggles, like he sees with his roommate. It is a reason he cannot connect with like-minded peers because he is a "wanna-be" rich kid but doesn't have "all the funds" but very minimal because it is his parent's funds and they fund it when they want to..
Also, agree with him always being told that he was super smart. It doesn't seem like it for sure... Especially when it comes to handling a pandemic!
I do like Grandpa though!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Piggy, "find a job you don't need a vacation from". LMAO...they just went on their little weekend vacation because they need a break. These two clowns really need to be consistent with what they say. Lie lie lie. Piggy, you work for a corporate MLM! Asshole, you work for Youtube. Piggy, volunteering for I's crap is not a "hands-on mom"
More appropriate words have NEVER been spoken (written)!!!!!!! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😋😂
My soul is well with it. He is a Maassive. He a 19 year old young man who has chosen to continue his path in the YouTube spotlight! And let’s take a minute to remember who and where the majority of his little leghumpers came from! Thaaats right.. Fathering Autism... Abbie Maass! He is every bit like his sleazy parents. I do not see Assa and Pig standing over him at Boone and forcing him to make vlogs, do you? He is an arrogant twit and He has chosen to be a gluttonous little swine just like Ma & Pa hog. So, yes he gets a snout... the fact that he is adding about 10 lbs a week to his “freshman 15” plan seconds that point.
I am not saying that everything the Maassives do is bad or wrong, but I believe most of us did not sign up here at a gossip forum to kiss Maassive ass. I know I didn’t. They collectively as a family have taken on just about every social media platform they can get their snouts on... even Summer. It ain’t all about Isaiah, but he is no doubt a piece of the exploitation puzzle!
ps... I have not watched his vlog yet, but if given a shot, he will get a new snout. Maybe on more than one pic. Feel free to snatch one up for your Avatar if you ever feel the need for a change!❤😍❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
😋😂
I'm just fine with my soul about this. Absolutely fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My soul seems just fine...
I have never agreed with the whole "protect Isaiah" group because after he was 16, he could have gotten a J-O-B, had a vehicle, and made his own money. Not sit around, be on the vlogs/Tik-Toking, etc... I knew then, they were forming him into not working.. They were showing him that you didn't have to work hard and could still make it. He is a product of his environment for sure..
At the end of the day though, he went to school with other teenagers and he would have seen them working. He would have seen their struggles, like he sees with his roommate. It is a reason he cannot connect with like-minded peers because he is a "wanna-be" rich kid but doesn't have "all the funds" but very minimal because it is his parent's funds and they fund it when they want to..
Also, agree with him always being told that he was super smart. It doesn't seem like it for sure... Especially when it comes to handling a pandemic!
I do like Grandpa though!
Not sure there was ever a "protect Isaiah" anything going on. More so he was technically a child and it is part of the tos here to not target children. Though it is a big grey area for some. (Not trying to moderate anyone just saying there are differing views and not anyone protecting him exactly)

Though now he isn't a child on parents vlog. He has his own channel and videos so regardless he is fair game. He is over 18 now anyway.

I can't speak to his content though because I have never watch a single video of his and doubt I ever will. Just like Ps channels/content. Won't watch. Zero interest. I will leave that to someone else lol

I am also 100% fine with the status of my soul.
They are con artists. May not have started out that way, but they are now.
Asa has nothing new to say and hasnt for years. He doesnt even follow through on what he does say. Everything is a contradiction, whatever he needs for content is what he will preach about that day. The lies are endless.
Big P is a scammer. She uses Abbie's "fans" for profit and personal gain in her MLM scheme.
Isaiah is now onboard the vlog train.
They are, as Asa says, garbage people.
God doesnt like ugly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good Morning Tattlers. 🤠
View attachment 281606
Is that just nasty dirty? Does he have IR or type 2 diabetes? Lava soap should be his friend of its dirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.