FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This vlog was so boring that during the middle of it, I checked my emails and then totally forgot to watch the rest of it and watched other YT vids instead.... lol

Reactions: 19
This vlog was so boring that during the middle of it, I checked my emails and then totally forgot to watch the rest of it and watched other YT vids instead.... lol
I do that all the time. I also forget that I watched it & search them back up & then realize I had watched it. Their vlogs are just that repetitive & forgettable!

Reactions: 12
Who would be dumb enough to buy clothes and accessories from her besides the leg humpers.? Her clothing choices are just as bad as her wax makeup. As rude as they both are pretty soon they will have no followers to buy shit from them. I know I wouldn’t.

In

Interview area??? Who's she going to be interviewing?
They’re grasping at straws. SMH

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
With a little help from Summer, I'm sure Abbie will be living independently in no time! Especially now that she's working on the most important chore of them all: preparing for dinner by chucking the unusable fancy plates to the end of the table in what I'm assuming is some kind of prolonged piece of Neo-Dada performance art

Reactions: 15
Some might call filler, but performance art makes it sound entertaining. I like how you spined the content.
10 out of 10.
I wonder if they had a sharkchoochiery board and a salad for dinner?

Reactions: 6
Plus P was adamant about living in Avondale and that neighborhood, I don’t like anything about that house

Reactions: 13
What a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 16
Dummer's crusty camel toe shorts are back. She getting fat. Also, It's time to stop eating when your ass is the same width as the fridge, Pigcill. Assa looked like an obese baby.

Reactions: 25
WHY buy spices from her when there's the supermarket and Amazon and Target?
Thank You Next!!!
I don't want anything you're selling.

Going back to the office, does it appear to you that it looks more like they were going for a look of a teenage girl's room?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So all that click baiting and general lead up, to what? Moving some furniture around! God, they really are getting desperate for content.

Reactions: 24
So I wonder where his limits are considering he films her melting down, her most vulnerable moments and even on the toilet. They must be pretty low

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.