Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't believe that they've been explicitly told to have more conversations with Abbie and yet when she gets in the car after a day at school the first thing they do is talk to the camera about how wild she was the night before and try and show off which one knows how late she went to sleep. talk to her, ask her about her day, simply engage with her.

Reactions: 6
can't believe that they've been explicitly told to have more conversations with Abbie and yet when she gets in the car after a day at school the first thing they do is talk to the camera about how wild she was the night before and try and show off which one knows how late she went to sleep. talk to her, ask her about her day, simply engage with her.
Yep and P self absorbed in her phone again.

Reactions: 3
Lmaaaao at P called Summer the opposite of Asa in regards to happy mood and Asa just completely deflected

• Haha
If summers first job is to be a student why is her study desk so much smaller than her “work” desk!

Reactions: 5
I find it very telling that Priscilla and Nanny are friends on Facebook and not once did Priscilla give her condolence to Nanny about her husband. 100+ comments, 83 reactions and not one is from Priscilla.
Funny that PigCilla and ASSa Felt it their place to tell everyone CN’s husband was battling cancer. She then stated they had been there for CN and her family. Odd way to show it by not even commenting, right?

Funny that PigCilla and ASSa Felt it their place to tell everyone CN’s husband was battling cancer. She then stated they had been there for CN and her family. Odd way to show it by not even commenting, right?
Those 2 will lie through their teeth every opportunity they get.
Their lies and contradicting statements are evidenced repeatedly in the 1000+ vlogs.

That speech about Australia was FAKE! The tone was not sincere!
The whole segment was mainly to show off that they had an extra $1000 lying around to send To those in need. Unlike us peons. I do think it is generous of them to share their resources, but unnecessary to flaunt it. Flaunting it cheapens the genuineness of the gesture.

The whole segment was mainly to show off that they had an extra $1000 lying around to send To those in need. Unlike us peons. I do think it is generous of them to share their resources, but unnecessary to flaunt it. Flaunting it cheapens the genuineness of the gesture.
They did to show that they care. That’s what narcissist do to feel important. Asa also said he received a lot of messages about donations.

People that donate money don't broadcast it. Period. Sometimes I wonder why I watch the vlog. I just piss myself off lol.
Look at me, look what I did...ugh. Nauseating.
Summer is naive. She giggles too much.
I watch the way Abbie looks at P. She never looks impressed with her mother. Asa's head is too big. Ugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He says they talk to Abbie like everybody else?? I do not agree. They never talk TO her only AT her like shes a dog barking orders at her.
They talk ABOUT her when she's sitting right there.
She's 14 yes but her brain is 18-24 months.
I know the world is so glad Assa is brilliant enough to review a movie because he is afterall tbe Autism expert of the universe.
That fake voice he uses - ugghhh. it's not working for you Assa. You are fake. It shows and we hear it in your voice. You sound just like you do in all your sponsored videos when you do voiceovers.
Your 1st attempt to be an autism channel again has failed. Yet it clearly shows your arrogant, self righteous, disingenuous personality.
In my opinion.
Is that the best thing he could come up with to vlog about in the middle of the day? I guess it was a choice between watching a Disney movie and a nap. The other day he napped so...so much for those 30 min walks 2x a day eh? We knew that wasn't happening. Of course it was Abbies fault.

Last edited:
Omg Asa now has a triple chin!!!! Watch his latest review of a Disney film... He has THREE chins now and when he talks, they all wiggle and go in opposite directions!!!

What is he eating so that his body has run out of places to store excess fat and has to grow three extra neck pillows to store yellow globbies?????

• Haha
FatheringAutism - Fathering an IDD (not Autistic) child...
I’m confused now because I started watching another Autism channel and the man with Autism is even less capable than Abbie. His family says he’s severely autistic. Could it be a wrong diagnosis or is this really what the spectrum looks like? I don’t want to keep saying Abbie isn’t Autistic if that really is not the case.

“Fathering Autism”

Ugh I didn’t mean for these two messages to be grouped, the forum does this sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m confused now because I started watching another Autism channel and the man with Autism is even less capable than Abbie. His family says he’s severely autistic. Could it be a wrong diagnosis or is this really what the spectrum looks like? I don’t want to keep saying Abbie isn’t Autistic if that really is not the case.
I really think that Abbie may have "Autism characteristics" but that it is a under-diagnosis. Which means that she has another diagnosis that effects her more than her primary diagnosis. When you have as such prominent diagnosis like IDD, it can definitely outweigh the Autism diagnosis.

Many of the characteristics that we see in Autism, she just doesn't have or isn't even considered "severe" in those arenas. She has no issue with routines but she hates them (Asa self admitted that). She has very little issues with any foods (as she will eat almost everything underneath the sun). She has very little bothering with noise/music, lights, etc. and usually prefers the loud music and chaos that is involved (Autism kids will usually stay away from loud music, needing headphones to cover their ears due to the volume, most avoid strobe lights due to either having seizures or just not liking the constantly strobing).. Here is just an article about what Autism is like:

I also don't see the growth that Abbie supposedly does. She went to grab her communication board to show bath but I really think she was just saying Mom took a bath, look at how she grabs it to put it back. She is basically saying "done" because Mom was done taking a bath, not her.. She didn't want a bath but seen Mom taking a bath. She still struggles to even do basic things, like putting the silverware away, with her parents but ABA was lowered.. Hmmm.. It is just things like this that I see, they say she is getting better but I have see absolutely no growth in the videos.. I will say, the only thing that I have seen less of, is her biting her arm but I don't know if that is a heavy edit Asa is doing or if she is not having those heavy frustrations..

Asa is starting to come off creepier and creepier with the man boobs and three chins. Whispering into the mic doesn't help like we saw in his last video. I haaaate it when he whispers his daughter's name while peeling back the covers and shoving a camera in her face when she's sleeping in bed.

It's crazy he thinks he wouldn't qualify for weight loss surgery. Each chin alone would more than qualify.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Is he podcasting his review video? If not, all the mic set up was a waste! The sultry voice he believes is a podcast voice absolutely nauseates me. And all his YT GARB...so laughable! It screams look at me! I’m a yoootoooberrrr! hahahaha There was no reason to leave Priss out & she didn’t look happy over it!
Someone needs to make a meme out of Assa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he podcasting his review video? If not, all the mic set up was a waste! The sultry voice he believes is a podcast voice absolutely nauseates me. And all his YT GARB...so laughable! It screams look at me! I’m a yoootoooberrrr! hahahaha There was no reason to leave Priss out & she didn’t look happy over it!
OMG yes!!! His voice conjures up a pink fleshy whale with rosacea purring into the mic as his giant pendulous boobs swing gently in the breeze and his giant neck pillows of fat quiver like shivering jelly in a Spam can.

Retch. He looks like he smells bad.

He is so disgusting. Imagine the sweaty rancid cheese under all those chins and how it must stink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.