Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don't forget Priscilla has said she NEVER apologizes. Even when she is wrong.

Does that sound like a certain orange idiot we know?

To never apologize... Ever??? She said she never does, even in fights with Asa, her kids, her parents... Never. Sociopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And don't forget Priscilla has said she NEVER apologizes. Even when she is wrong.

Does that sound like a certain orange idiot we know?

To never apologize... Ever??? She said she never does, even in fights with Asa, her kids, her parents... Never. Sociopath.
Orange idiot haha 🤣🤣

But yes completely agree!
To never say sorry is a horrible trait. Entitled!

Reactions: 3
TDS rearing it’s ugly head again I see. Along w/ race baiting. Meanwhile, many here aren’t even living in the US, so have NO clue how wonderful our country is. It just always sounds like jealousy to me.

So back on topic, CNanny was snarky when she said to only contact her about keto. Sounds almost like the mASS squad have been wasting her time w/ where are you messages. Happy for her to be escaping their exploitation.

Reactions: 5
TDS rearing it’s ugly head again I see. Along w/ race baiting. Meanwhile, many here aren’t even living in the US, so have NO clue how wonderful our country is. It just always sounds like jealousy to me.
That has got to be sarcasm?

I mean it may be a beautiful country (all are in each way) however this is where we discuss a certain family and the fact they are racist is perfectly good for discussion in my opinion.

(Jealously of what the president or having the worse police for black people? Differing opinions are just that not jealously.)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So back on topic, CNanny was snarky when she said to only contact her about keto. Sounds almost like the mASS squad have been wasting her time w/ where are you messages. Happy for her to be escaping their exploitation.
I will not comment on the race thing..

Okay, now for the other...
Yes, CN was definitely making sure that no one is commenting to her constantly.
I also loved how even Asa contradicts himself, saying that she isn’t leaving immediately but then states that it was super quick that the decision was made...

Also, I CANNOT stand that they were laughing at Isa.. At least Asa asked if he was okay but his own Mom just starts busting out laughing.. 😒

Okay, now for the other...
Yes, CN was definitely making sure that no one is commenting to her constantly.
I also loved how even Asa contradicts himself, saying that she isn’t leaving immediately but then states that it was super quick that the decision was made...

Also, I CANNOT stand that they were laughing at Isa.. At least Asa asked if he was okay but his own Mom just starts busting out laughing.. 😒
Isaiah's fall looked so painful. I fell like that once on rollerblades and my back hurt for years.. what was he doing crossing a street like that..right..for more content?. Can't believe Priscilla's first reaction was to laugh.i

It could be that CN was uncomfortable with all the fan exposure. I’m sure she will be much happier without a camera in her face. She seems like such a nice lady and also very creative (at least much more creative than I ever could be).

I find it very telling that Priscilla and Nanny are friends on Facebook and not once did Priscilla give her condolence to Nanny about her husband. 100+ comments, 83 reactions and not one is from Priscilla.

Definitely not jealousy. Just wanted to put that out there. Am in US and proud American - am wealthy but don't like how people say they can't afford to live, eat well or get basic health and dental care. I care about those people and don't love how people support a president who is racist, impoverishing people who are already struggling among other things. Trust me, I do better financially with the orange cheeto bc I'm wealthy. But that's not what I care about.

Anyway, back to original programming.

• Heart
I saw on Instagram (Priscilla) that Abbie went to the doctor. Becca was in the background, so I was wondering if Summer and her went. I honestly don’t think they should be doing that. Especially if she went to her psychologist or ob/gyn. I realize in other situations caregivers are responsible for taking children to the doctor, but all summer and Becca are “ paid friends”.

I find it very telling that Priscilla and Nanny are friends on Facebook and not once did Priscilla give her condolence to Nanny about her husband. 100+ comments, 83 reactions and not one is from Priscilla.
Well we all know how this “entrepreneur” is such a “#bossmom”. She probably finds it very difficult to keep up with anything that might actually matter...like expressing condolences to her friends, spending time and raising her daughter. There are better things to be had, #vlogger #youtuber #momchef #workfromhome #momboss #momsontiktok #autismmom #influencer #sponorships #travel #charcuterie #makeup #skincare #bosslady #nfl #electricvehicles #shopping #relationshipgoals “teeth #seasonticketholder - all of the #bossbabe tags. Should only be one tag #imaterribleperson.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank God he is so far in touch with his feminine side and has female reproductive organs, that he knows all about women's bodies.
Gee Assa, What would the real women of the world do without you and your wisdom?
#whatadumbass
By my calculations Abbie is getting Depo injections once every three months. Stops ovulation but menstrual flows continue. Many side effects to these progesterone injections and I would not be surprised if food cravings are not a side effect. She eats so much it is hard to tell if she has food cravings other than cookies.

Depo has been shown to produce food cravings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
New thread title suggestion:

Summer gets a free stay, would it have been cheaper to pay, will Abbie ever get to play?

Reactions: 1
By my calculations Abbie is getting Depo injections once every three months. Stops ovulation but menstrual flows continue. Many side effects to these progesterone injections and I would not be surprised if food cravings are not a side effect. She eats so much it is hard to tell if she has food cravings other than cookies.

Depo has been shown to produce food cravings.
Depo can cause a LOT of issues! I have a child on it, to regulate her period. It can cause massive mood swings (Including depression and anxiety), food cravings (along with weight gain), and a laundry list of issues.. It is usually only give under certain protocols and usually with the parents knowledge to look and adjust accordingly for these and possible counter-acting medications to help mitigate the symptoms in special needs children..

Lauren Brazee...I have so many rants!
😍That woman needs her own thread.. I won’t even go into it here.... Let me just say, if I was P, I would be very concerned that my husband has some crushing on him that much and limit their contact. Also, definitely agree with another poster that Asa is tired of giving training for free and is going to start “Coaching”... 🤣
Y’all, I also about died laughing when I heard this.. I mean, how hard is it to just Google what you are looking for. If you can’t do that, you have no right to be creating a business Facebook page or YT channel like this.. Also, he made sure he could make money off of this from the start. His big thing about “if you go into this to make money, you are doing it wrong, etc.” Asa, you immediately had to set up all the advertising, etc on your pages to get money coming in from the start.. Even P said that you wanted to create the pages and videos as a full time job, from the get go.. You are literally acting like the world’s biggest hypocrite..

Last edited:
  • Heart
He just HAD to state how much he donated to Australia and where.
Assa it wasn't enough!! If you wanted to impress somebody donate some real money!
Listening to him make excuses on why the vlog changed was like listening to nails on a chalkboard.
He drops.Abbie's pill on the floor, picks it up and gives it to her. Water was an afterthought.
He makes me nauseous.

He just HAD to state how much he donated to Australia and where.
Assa it wasn't enough!! If you wanted to impress somebody donate some real money!
Listening to him make excuses on why the vlog changed was like listening to nails on a chalkboard.
He drops.Abbie's pill on the floor, picks it up and gives it to her. Water was an afterthought.
He makes me nauseous.
I take Hydroxyzine and let me tell you what, if you don’t swallow that pill in a nano second it leaves the worst, bitter aftertaste and there was poor Abbie chomping away.
On the matter of the new “personal assistant”. Another popular vlogger has one, one of her duties is to go thru all comments and delete the negative ones....so said blogger doesn’t get her feelings hurt. Thank the dear lord for Tattle life. I’d be curious to see if there is more interaction with positive comments...because we all know it’s not ASSa or the Pigcilla doing the work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.