Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now ASSa is an expert in a female’s menstrual cycle and all the associated symptoms that go along with it.

Crazy Nanny probably left because we all know there was no more artwork with Abbie allowed. God forbid Pigcilla gets her countertops messy. Anyone wonder who has been cleaning the abode? I’ve yet to see a vacuum cleaner or a broom around that house. I’m sure there is a cleaning person around somewhere.

The only cup I’ve seen the Pigcilla carrying around was red and white and had the word Dunkin on it....your basic white girl oh wait that’s Summer. Hope Pigcilla was jealous that Summer changed things around and displayed things that her OWN mother got her. #dunkindontwantyou #notsponsored #mombeast

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank God he is so far in touch with his feminine side and has female reproductive organs, that he knows all about women's bodies.
Gee Assa, What would the real women of the world do without you and your wisdom?
#whatadumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this really autism?! I feel like this is a lot of people! The only thing that can turn my brain off is watching Carol Burnett.
The brain running like that is NOT Autism but ADHD and only when the child has been given enough stimulation throughout the day that their body is completely tried of moving but the brain just won’t let it stop (which you can totally tell the difference). Kids with Autism do go through problems going to sleep and staying asleep but it isn’t from the brain not shutting off..
Again, this is where Abbie either isn’t being properly cared for throughout the day, medication(s) isn’t being given at the appropriate times or she hasn’t been given a proper diagnosis.

Thank God he is so far in touch with his feminine side and has female reproductive organs, that he knows all about women's bodies.
Gee Assa, What would the real women of the world do without you and your wisdom?
#whatadumbass
OMG!
As far as I am aware, Asa has never been a teenage girl going through PMS. He has absolutely NO right to talk whatsoever!!! Then the laid back Pig, I mean P, which I know it has been a long while (usually at lest 20 years) needs to think back in her brain and remember what it was like and what cravings were like when she was going through PMS!! Yes, she is going to have cravings and want those items.. My oldest has been on the PMS trail for many years and still craves things around that time of the month..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Huge coincidence crazy nanny leaves when summer comes to stay.

• Heart
Why not let her try dill pickles? They are low calorie, full of flavor, crunchy, and not expensive. What if she really loves them!
What is it about Asa that he has to shoot down anyone who offers a suggestion? His viewers pay his wages through views and his ugly merchandise so you'd think he'd be smart enough to not talk down to them.

Why do summer and Becca have to be there at the same time?
I can't explain why but I get vibes that Summer and Becca are more than friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG Y’all!!!
I don’t get to watch most of the videos because I am a Mom of 4... I literally am still up, super late/early and am watching today’s and I am about to flipping die within the first 3 minutes!!!

Okay, Abbie flips out when they get to school..
Yes, routine was off and we tried to let her know what is going on...

Expert Asa.. “Okay, why don’t we get Abbie up a little earlier, so we can stop on the way to school and just do breakfast on the road...”

Anyone that knows ANYTHING about Autism, knows that kids on the Autism Spectrum THRIVE on routine. They love their set schedules, especially as they get older. It is how they learn to expect things, know what is coming next, lessen impulse control, etc... So, instead of doing what is a “normal morning routine,” let’s just throw her schedule completely off and throw a morning breakfast on the road.. because we all know as soon as Abbie gets down stairs, she is going to be signing “eat, food, popcorn, pretzels, candy” and they are going to be “no, Abbie, let’s get breakfast on the way to school” because that isn’t going to confuse you anymore than normal and then when is she going to take her medication because most require you to have eaten something to stop an upset stomach but we know they aren’t going to think ahead and then the time from pill to school is going to be decreased, meaning that her medication times are going to be off..

Y’all, I just can’t.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Omg!...menstrating females get HUNGGGRY before the period! I can’t believe he didn’t know that. Maybe it’s because Priss has never controlled her hunger?

So I have something special for you Glowfish! 🤣 (No offense...just joking around...!) I had already been watching them too long & I was beginning to be annoyed by them to have my name written on their couch. I did watch their signing live-streams.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if crazy Nanny reads here? No surprise they got rid of her- young girls are easier to manipulate. It will all get old really soon. Summer seems really immature to me with her constant giggling- she acts more like a 13 year old- she's 21!

I’m gonna be abusing the add photo option now that I know how to do it. It was confusing for me during my times on another site in the past. 🙃

Thought i’d just throw this out there. A family member w/ high functioning Asperger’s was very much in my life yrs ago. This person has pretty much outgrown any issue since about age 16 & is extremely successful. Some of her repetitive finger movements are similar to what I witnessed my fam member do around 18 mos. of age. The loud yelling stim was also a thing, just not as severe as Abbie.

About CNanny...I think their ornament profits & other art CN made for them, w/ little to no kickback, was the catalyst to moving on. Then ofc, w/ Summer moving in. Summer will want as many respite pay hours she can get. I’m sure they’ve told her that she can have free room & board in place of any YT commission. And also the right to film her & profit on YT. Wait. There’s just no way he’ll allow her to record a ton or create interesting vlogs. If there are contract stipulations then Summer better be careful. Her “job”...I wonder if it has something to do w/ being their personal asst. I gotta tell y’all that when the mom sits at her computer as CN leaves w/ Abbie, that has never sat right with me. Priss should be there more for Abbie.

I could see Becca & Summer as a couple in their 30’s on....gardening together, etc. 😚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s an idiot! Way past what stage?! I don’t know about anyone else but my hormones still make me reach for the chocolate every few weeks!
You would think Priscilla would get that but that would mean her viewing her as a human!

I wonder if crazy Nanny reads here? No surprise they got rid of her- young girls are easier to manipulate. It will all get old really soon. Summer seems really immature to me with her constant giggling- she acts more like a 13 year old- she's 21!
I know there’s something about her! The way she stares at the camera and little mannerisms, maybe it’s awkward for her being in front of the camera!

Also yes Priscilla messing with her Ornaments and them all in her private space I sensed a bit of emotion as well maybe jealousy like someone said!

I think Asa is going push this autism label even further now to settle fans asking for more content. More sets ups & exploitation for Abbie. Lucky girl!

Last edited:
I have a feeling "something happened" that caused Crazy Nanny to move on.
I wonder if Summer's "job" is going to be "personal assistant" rather than respite worker. Who gets 3 respite workers paid by Medicaid in real life?
One had to go. Maybe 2. Maybe Florida IS paying attention to this nonsense.
Summer and Becca more than friends? Interesting. Although Becca was with a guy at her birthday party that seemed to be her date? Something tells me if they were a lesbian couple, 🐖cilla would not be having it! Her being a conservative white woman and all. 😁.
I hope they are in love and adopt Abbie someday. Abbie deserves 2 decent parents!

Reactions: 3
Good thinking! Asa was weird about it. I bet you are right!
He sure was. Something hit them like a cluster bomb in regards to their plans for 2020 and they had to scramble to figure out!
It had to be related to money. Free money from the state.
😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm sure Crazy Nanny also had enough of Abbie being treated so horribly by her parents. She's out of control now with tantrums, stealing food, destroying things in public, pinching, grabbing stranger's meals, hair pulling (even pulled Crazy Nanny's) and is way too big and fast for her to handle in public. Constant harassment for food, unable to do anything even toilet alone, destructive.... And the constant yelling. I'm not surprised she left. No one would be able to put up with it, not even most parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know with the white woman comment I will say what I have been thinking, I just didn’t know how word it!
For someone who clearly has a white privileged upbringing and traits & acts weird around anyone who isn’t white she sure tries copy other people’s phases and dances. They are doing bro, girl, certain dances and other general things I have noticed! I just found it strange, like make your mind up?! Probably sounds petty and regardless of what my own race is, just it is something that bugged me a little!

• Heart
I know it's a popular thing right now to be racist against white people but I don't think it's a good idea to be racist to anyone. It just separates us all from important issues if we focus on colour.
I am not a caucasian and my people copy white culture a lot too and I don't care if it's just having fun and it's not hurting anyone.
It's easy enough to complain about the Maasses without making it about their race ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it's a popular thing right now to be racist against white people but I don't think it's a good idea to be racist to anyone. It just separates us all from important issues if we focus on colour.
I am not a caucasian and my people copy white culture a lot too and I don't care if it's just having fun and it's not hurting anyone.
It's easy enough to complain about the Maasses without making it about their race ☺
Well I agree with you except they're clearly racist. One time the little Wee family girl walked into the room wearing a weighted vest and Isaiah said she looked like she was going to Compton. A lower income poverty stricken area full of minorities. It's not a joke that people get shot and killed there every day. People and children live there because they have no choice. Some white privilege kid joking about the fact that police and families have to wear bullet proof vests to survive isn't right. That's racist.

Some people called them out for it and Priscilla replied it's a joke. Also she made fun of Haiti and said she felt unsafe and had to run away and then asked a Haitian man named John if that was their real name because it wasn't "black" enough for her!? They also use rap and slang while making fun of minorities. It's gross.

And she posted publicly she is a Trump supporter. Enough said. Racist.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am not at all being racist towards white people. I haven’t stated my own race or made it personal. It is ‘white privileged‘ people that are wrong, and annoy white people as well as other races. She thinks she is above everyone other than her particular status and but then copies the very traits including government help etc that she sticks her nose up at! Just expressed an observation that is all, and that’s the very reason why I kept putting off doing so.

Well I agree with you except they're clearly racist. One time the little Wee family girl walked into the room wearing a weighted vest and Isaiah said she looked like she was going to Compton. A lower income poverty stricken area full of minorities. It's not a joke that people get shot and killed there every day. People and children live there because they have no choice. Some white privilege kid joking about the fact that police and families have to wear bullet proof vests to survive isn't right. That's racist.

Some people called them out for it and Priscilla replied it's a joke. Also she made fun of Haiti and said she felt unsafe and had to run away and then asked a Haitian man named John if that was their real name because it wasn't "black" enough for her!? They also use rap and slang while making fun of minorities. It's gross.

And she posted publicly she is a Trump supporter. Enough said. Racist.
100% she is racist and above shows some reasons and she publicly displayed these for all to see! That John comment I wrote about earlier on also, it was so unnecessary. I won’t get onto politics but her choices say it all - like you said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.