Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't think she will walk 30 min a day or be successful with this weight loss stuff.
Well we are 5 days into the new year and she has yet to start. Hell I least made it 3 days into the new year 😂. Asa made it one day last year drinking water and listening to audible on his morning walks. What an inspiring family...🙄. Can’t follow through with anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seriously combined her weight loss update w/ a MEAT sponsored/ad vlog? 🤣

Anyone notice how she doesn’t even turn to say hello to the camera in yesterday’s vlog. Can’t be arsed, meanwhile her watchers are paying for that food.

Also, if she had even one bite of a buttery croissant w/ thick fattening chicken salad, she will gain weight. Anyone would. Croissants send me to the bathroom! lol Talk about some hefty food for a quick lunch w/ her pyramid scheme payers.

• Haha
For how heavy she was she should have hit 95lbs months ago. The heavier you are the faster you lose. She had to have been close to 400 since she said she finally got in the 200’s when she lost like 85. Meaning, she’s still almost 300 lbs. I had surgery 3 weeks ago tomorrow, it’s sucks, it’s hard, it’s painful. But I also walk everyday. I barely eat anything, and can only take sips of drinks (water or sugar free Gatorade). On days it’s cold and gross I find places to go like the mall, or a museum. I have a lot going against me to not lose but I’ve lost 33 lbs in 3 weeks. She sits on her ass doing nothing, eats huge portions and drinks exactly what she’s not supposed to. I predict by the end of the year she’s regained at least 30 lbs, if not more.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She lost about 10 more pounds than I did in 18 months. And I didn’t have WLS. I limit myself everyday and wouldn’t dare eating a croissant without logging it in and making allowances for other meals throughout the day, I am now below goal at 117 pounds (5’3) and still eating a very regimented amount (1200 calories a day). Heavy cream is NOT part of my day, that is for sure. I measure 1 tablespoon of low-fat milk in my coffee and also make sure to log it. If she is really serious, and I mean committed, the weight loss would be much more obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw a vlog where she was down 40 lbs in only 3 wks. (Thumbnail title) But i’d guess 20 was water weight?

She was so heavy to begin with that I don’t doubt it. My surgeon told me initially a lot of the rapid weight loss is water weight. If she lost 40 lbs in 3 weeks, but 80 in 6 months... so it took about 5 1/2 months to lose the other 40 lbs? Yea that heavy whipping cream is really helping

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder how summer likes being recorded all the time I doubt she pictured it being like that all the time! Oh and great job making a game out of her hands waiting skill, 🙄 she is not going to take it seriously from now on I bet l, every time they make something a game she continues to do it! I bet her ABA therapist would love seeing them do that to all her hard work, they completely undid her teaching her that to calm her and also get her attention what morons!

I wonder how summer likes being recorded all the time I doubt she pictured it being like that all the time! Oh and great job making a game out of her hands waiting skill, 🙄 she is not going to take it seriously from now on I bet l, every time they make something a game she continues to do it! I bet her ABA therapist would love seeing them do that to all her hard work, they completely undid her teaching her that to calm her and also get her attention what morons!
I was shocked to hear Summer say “Do the hands waiting thing” to Isaiah. Isn’t she supposed to be in a more caretaker role?

Also, they need to teach Abbie not to kick. It doesn’t seem like fun when a girl that weighs over 100lbs kicks you.

Reactions: 8
Summer is a mean girl. I saw recently when she dropped the cat on the floor then looked at the camera with a shifty "oh crap, did you film that?" look.
She is a tall girl (5'10 I believe) so that cat would have fallen at least 5 feet to the floor. A kind person would not do such a thing. Of course no one even cared 😟

• Sad
If the cat gives Abbie a bloody wound they’ll probably use that as their excuse to rehome it. It gave Priss a bloody ear scratch. I did my time owning a cat. Never again. I must’ve missed that part w/ Summer. Also, she looks all of 5’6”?! Guess I haven’t noticed.

It doesn't matter if Summer is 2 feet tall, what she did to that cat showed her cruel side.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not a fan of Summer's dad Phil. He just rubs me the wrong way. I notice Summer's mother never participates in the vlogs or is ever with Phil whenever they visit the Maass.

Reactions: 1
I hope Summer is going for walks or doing some sport because in that house she's bound to gain.

And Summer has always been snarky, she talks down to Isiah all the time. They just say its brother and sister bickering but they aren't brother and sister and Isiah always looks awkward because he never learnt how to stick up for himself because his father is always right.

I don’t like how Isaiah grabbed Abbies ear in yesterday’s video. I know she did it to him but he needs to not be rough with her

Someone here posted this back when they went on vacation. You can see him grabbing her arm, playful or not, he needs to not be rough with her.

• Sad
I don’t like how Isaiah grabbed Abbies ear in yesterday’s video. I know she did it to him but he needs to not be rough with her

Someone here posted this back when they went on vacation. You can see him grabbing her arm, playful or not, he needs to not be rough with her.

omg yeah I didn’t like it either. I was so shocked.

I have a feeling that cat 'runs away' after Isaiah goes to school if not before. I am surprised it has lasted this long.
That cat did some serious ear damage to one of her ears that she puts those gaudy earrings in that she loves so much. Something tells me it wasn't good for the cat after it happened.
I would also speculate that Isaiah has been physically attacked by Abbie all of his life. It would be tricky to gauge the amount of force that is necessary to hold her off. He has a right to protect himself. It's no doubt complicated.
Summer. Her true colors will be revealed more. I saw her drop the cat and thought the same thing. What a little beotch move.
That father, Phil, to me comes across as an idiot. Just the kind of personality Assa can control and insult without being stood up to. Like Lauren Brazee's husband.
Maybe Summer's mother is the only one with any sense because she keeps her distance from the hambeasts. I dunno. Time will tell.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling that cat 'runs away' after Isaiah goes to school if not before. I am surprised it has lasted this long.
That cat did some serious ear damage to one of her ears that she puts those gaudy earrings in that she loves so much. Something tells me it wasn't good for the cat after it happened.
I would also speculate that Isaiah has been physically attacked by Abbie all of his life. It would be tricky to gauge the amount of force that is necessary to hold her off. He has a right to protect himself. It's no doubt complicated.
Summer. Her true colors will be revealed more. I saw her drop the cat and thought the same thing. What a little beotch move.
That father, Phil, to me comes across as an idiot. Just the kind of personality Assa can control and insult without being stood up to. Like Lauren Brazee's husband.
Maybe Summer's mother is the only one with any sense because she keeps her distance from the hambeasts. I dunno. Time will tell.
Agree. I think Abbie pinches and hits Isaiah in the back seat.. he shouldn't have to just take it. I have heard them mention how Abbie attacked Isaiah before. Maybe Asa or Priscilla should ride. back there with her sometime so they can experience it as well. I noticed Summer riding in the back seat with Abbie last blog.. wonder how that went?

I'm sure some of the "intrigue". will wear off quickly for summer hanging around the Mass's.. that should be an interesting dynamic.. maybe Asa will get some new content?

Reactions: 6
Agree. I think Abbie pinches and hits Isaiah in the back seat.. he shouldn't have to just take it. I have heard them mention how Abbie attacked Isaiah before. Maybe Asa or Priscilla should ride. back there with her sometime so they can experience it as well. I noticed Summer riding in the back seat with Abbie last blog.. wonder how that went?

I'm sure some of the "intrigue". will wear off quickly for summer hanging around the Mass's.. that should be an interesting dynamic.. maybe Asa will get some new content?
I think he does have the right to say he doesn’t like when she pinches or grabs him, but that does not make it ok for him to do it back to her.

Reactions: 3
I think he does have the right to say he doesn’t like when she pinches or grabs him, but that does not make it ok for him to do it back to her.
Ideally the parents would intervene on his behalf but as we all know that would require physical effort as well as getting their noses out of their phones and actually pay attention.
It's a tough call really. She needs to somehow learn that these behaviors as well as stealing food are not cool.
It is a really tough spot to be in.
It's sad too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.