Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie doesn’t care what it’s called, to her it’s just getting more food. I guess I don’t love the term stealing food that much either. He over uses it & there nvr seems to be a consequence for her taking food. They should just call it what it is, TAKING someone else’s food. It’s complicated & I don’t enjoy seeing the anger & resentment in their eyes twds their moneymaker when she is all over the place, sorry to say, like a monkey. Maybe show the Dr. the grandparent’s vlog & resort to medication to calm her anxiety. She was too anxious to be entertained by Summer. Then Priss was trying to bring Abbie into a normal reality of conversing over ornaments. Abbie doesn’t care! She might do better in a boring & routine group home with professionals to constantly engage her when she’s restless. Her brain is wired differently & maybe forcing her to try to function in the real world, they just focus on what is best for her. I didn’t see any sensory toys offered, no headphones, no weighted blanket. She is increasingly unhappy. Someone said in comments they have Asperger’s & are Bipolar. Rather than say she has teenage mood swings, maybe consider Abbie needs help w/ her mental health. Ugh! What a frustrating vlog.
It was worth a try since all Asa was doing was talking to the camera.

Summer looked very awkward. I wonder if it’s awkward for her because she’s basically hanging out with the parents because unfortunately Abbie is not able to interact with her how teens/young adults would interact with each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Abbie was flipping out because she doesn't like Pigcillas mom.
I know that from what I've seen and heard out of that woman, I can't find any endearing qualities. 😆
I wonder if she's mean to Abbie when she keeps her?
Or maybe that very large man was mean to her too? All of this is 100% pure speculation but Abbie has never really been at peace in that house or even around them.

I wonder if Abbie was flipping out because she doesn't like Pigcillas mom.
I found it very odd that they were trying their hardest to distract Abbie from wanting to go into the kitchen. What pitiful excuses for grandparents they are. Knowing full well of Abbie’s behaviors, the four “grandparents” sat in the kitchen. For God sake, either let her in the kitchen removing any necessary distractions or come out and spend time with her. However from the looks of them the “low country boil” and cake were so much more important. Now we know where ASSa and Pigcilla get their traits from. Poor, poor, poor excuses for grandparents.

I found it very odd that they were trying their hardest to distract Abbie from wanting to go into the kitchen. What pitiful excuses for grandparents they are. Knowing full well of Abbie’s behaviors, the four “grandparents” sat in the kitchen. For God sake, either let her in the kitchen removing any necessary distractions or come out and spend time with her. However from the looks of them the “low country boil” and cake were so much more important. Now we know where ASSa and Pigcilla get their traits from. Poor, poor, poor excuses for grandparents.
I wouldn’t want this biohazard in my kitchen either.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Let’s say Abbie has been getting into food & stuffing her face for at least 12 yrs. So why have 3 huge tins of this soup? They always cook for 2 dozen people! Abbie sees the huge portions & the size of everyone & there’s nothing that tells her that eating smaller portions is healthy. And maybe offer cupcakes. Plan ahead. Only let Abbie see that there is only 1 cupcake. She’d probably still try to ransack the house for more tho. Maybe there’s an appetite suppressant medication that can be given at times like that? Of course drugging her isn’t ideal, but if she is given the opportunity to endlessly eat, it just stretches her stomach & then she’s more hungry everyday. She’s going to need someone to bring her to pool therapy daily & also someone to have her walk in order to maintain her weight. And since her mother definitely has the same hungry gene, maybe Abbie will benefit from gastric bypass to remove that hungry nerve? & stretched stomach when she’s in her early 20’s.

I don’t know how they can leave her alone in her room at all. She could be eating stuffing from the couch. Maybe her PICA only occurs when she can get a rise out of ppl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They never said what Abbie used "her money" on her card to buy for their Christmas present. (Such BS he made up after he read us discussing the sale of Art that Abbie didn't even create).
Maybe she chipped in on the $13,000.00 it cost to buy that electric vehicle?
Gah they are such pigs.
In my opinion. 😆

• Haha
I don’t know how they can leave her alone in her room at all. She could be eating stuffing from the couch. Maybe her PICA only occurs when she can get a rise out of ppl.
I wonder the same thing. In that video with the sensory toys, people were asking in the comments how she’s able to play with those things without putting it in her mouth(the slime).

When her and Becca got cookies, Abbie tried to eat them before they even put them on the baking sheet.

She thinks it’s a game at this point. In one of the vlogs she tried to grab a candy cane and Priscilla moved it, so Abbie grabbed it again and Priscilla grabbed it from her and move it again(in Abbies reach)..... so guess what, Abbie grabbed it again. Just makes no sense why they approach things in that way.

It was really gross to read a comment about how Isa. & Sum. should date or how would they react if they did, I can’t recall exactly what was said... Sum. is older & like an older sister. Sure anything can happen, but it saddens me to think of them settling so young. Being that she moved in about 5 yrs. sooner than I anticipated, the money trail from Abbie must be very enticing!
It was worth a try since all Asa was doing was talking to the camera.

Summer looked very awkward. I wonder if it’s awkward for her because she’s basically hanging out with the parents because unfortunately Abbie is not able to interact with her how teens/young adults would interact with each other.
I am not sure I am posting correctly and I just realized that if you hit quote it copies previous post. Sorry. I wanted to make a clear statement that Abbie is not a teen. You can not attribute her behaviors to what a teenager would be doing.

As I understand it Abbie is on oral contraceptives in a unique way. Instead of inducing a menstrual flow she continues to take hormones during the time you would go off hormones and have a flow. So she is not going through cycles but is being exposed to female hormones constantly. I think I am correct on this but correct me if I am mistaken.

I need to update my previous post. In May 2019 Abbie was put on Deposit-Provera which contains progesterone and prevents ovulation. Some women will have light flows monthly others will have heavy flows. It is given as injection every three months and eliminates need for pills. I am checking to see if she was on oral contraceptives prior to Deprogrammed-Provera.

Last edited:
I am new and it shows. Just wanted to say I was correct about oral contraceptives being discussed and used to prevent menstrual flows. I could not find when she started on oral contraceptives but it was first discussed when she was 11 years old. Then some time later she was put on progesterone injections which have many physical and psychological side effects.

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone!! New here. I am so glad I found this site. I thought I was the only one who felt some of these things. I hope you don't mind my rant. I'll put my thoughts in point form. I started watching the vlog last year and I really did enjoy it until now.

Before P's wieght loss surgery, she seened humble and genuine. No offense but she should not be getting pats on the back for all this weight loss. She is basically forced to eat less. It's not like she actually made a serious effort to lose the weight to no avail before the surgery.

She is lazy. Pure and simple. What happened to all the yoga and workouts she was supposed to do?

It seems now she is a bit too confident. She has taken on a new snotty attitude after her weight loss. All about me. Constant selfies with her phoney smile. Uggh

She needs TO STOP DOING TIK TOK VIDS.
She looks ridiculous! Grow up.

She is getting followers for limelife and triple P from fathering autism. Period. The make up is over rated and too expensive.
She needs to learn how to apply it abd CUT your hair ffs!

Yes, they need to cut Abbie's hair too. It's annoying to watch Abbey try and eat with ger hair in her mouth constantly.

Abbey is mentally challenged. Period. Not autistic.
There is NO bond between P and Abbie.

P's fake smile and disinterested look when Asa starts the vlog.
The kitchen floor in that house is hideous
I don't think the new house is all that nice. I pictured them in a newer one.
They bought it for THEM to entertain not for ABBIE. Gimme a break.
Waay to much "look at me" content.
Summer IS a replacement for their son
Becca is annoying. Zero personality.
Omg I could go on and on.....
I think everyone should unlike the vlog and not watch the vids. The just make money on them. I think a petition to Youtube shoukd be started as well about exploiting their daughter. If enough people sign it, the better chance of the page being shut down.

Reactions: 8
@tiredofbs and others who are new here, welcome!! Post often!!
I am "so excited" that more and more people's eyes are opening to what really is going on with this channel.
😁

Reactions: 7
Assa please make an account and bring those man boobs and tiny thumbs of yours in here and talk your tit to some real, intelligent, strong women!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They seemed so much nicer and genuine before they won the Shorty Award and also before becoming full time YouTubers. I’ve mentioned this before, but it bothers me that they only respond to comments that they deem negative. There is so much praise, and even questions that receive no response. And I agree, most definitely profound. 😞

Reactions: 7
Come on Assa, I will eat you for breakfast you fat camper

Shows how much Assa lacks any sort of self awareness. He mentions how making her wear shoes in the house would be considered 'borderline abusive', but shoving a camera in your severely intellectually disabled daughters face whilst asleep is considered to be acceptable. What a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Assa please make an account and bring those man boobs and tiny thumbs of yours in here and talk your tit to some real, intelligent, strong wome
I’m pretty sure one of the accounts in here is him. Leelee1999 was deleted but made at the very same time as another account in here. They both were viewing at the very same time and created at the same time. Somebody...not mentioning any names, Priscilla...graduated in 1999 and uses the phrase “you guys”...so much in her Lipstick Mamas videos it’s almost synonymous with her constant nose rub. Now the other account had to go in and correct us it wasn’t Tourette’s syndrome we were seeing it was some kind of stereotypic movement. If I’m wrong then by all means accept my apologies. But somethin smells like man tits and little thumbs. Bagalhoni???

Hey “guys”, alright “you guys”, tell me what you think “guys”. I couldn’t even watch this video without laughing. Her walk of shame at the end. Does she even own some type of exercise clothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So all her fans have waited for her ‘exciting’ weight loss video to find it’s actually her old haggard face advertising a box of meat for ten mins! (Free of antibiotics etc that she would never normally buy)! So scripted, nothing natural or endearing about them at all, I am still trying work out what people like about them 🤢

• Haha
Hey “guys”, alright “you guys”, tell me what you think “guys”. I couldn’t even watch this video without laughing. Her walk of shame at the end. Does she even own some type of exercise clothing.
:rolleyes: I actually thought she was going to get real about her weight loss. Nope, another ad video.

She had to address the elephant in the room so to speak. I believe that those fans of theirs, as dense as they obviously are, were beginning to notice she didn't exercise and her portions were back to man-sized.
I still don't think she will walk 30 min a day or be successful with this weight loss stuff.
She's proven over and over she's too lazy and she loves her alcohol, carbs, sugars and HEAVY whipping creme.
Cillas STUFF n things, you guys!!! 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.