Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@dizzybee thank you for questioning them. I hope you don't get banned and deleted. My questioning days were over long ago. On every social media platform. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Creeping on pigcillas facebook. Her year in review post claims that the bounty ad and nfl ad were favorites on Instagram. She posted this in the past few days. I guess sheā€™s still pushing that they are real? She also said they were forced to close their motorcycle shop. Hmmm interesting.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Creeping on pigcillas facebook. Her year in review post claims that the bounty ad and nfl ad were favorites on Instagram. She posted this in the past few days. I guess sheā€™s still pushing that they are real? She also said they were forced to close their motorcycle shop. Hmmm interesting.
Yeah those were her trying to obtain ads from those companies. Bounty clearly denied being associated with them. Her posts that they did sponsor them cannot be true.
A lot of instagramers are now using "@ad" to get the attention of companies and portray to their audiences that they are sponsored. It's just more BS and narcissistic behaviour from Maass Squad Headquarters.
I forget exactly why that shop closed. They did talk about it in a vlog. Taxes or zoning maybe?
We can all just be happy they have 12 sources of income and can continue their gluttonous lifestyles in 2020. šŸŽ‰šŸŽˆ

• Haha
I was under the impression they closed so that they could do YouTube full time. Maybe I missed that vlog! Didnā€™t bounty say they told them to stop? Sheā€™s still claiming it was an ad. Maybe she thinks they wonā€™t read her Facebook.

Reactions: 1
So I posted this question last night on their video. Only one person questioned me and the Maassā€™ have yet to reply.
I posted this same question, just reworded, because I have a son with severe auditory sensory processing disorder. He wears headphones just to go to the store, where ā€œnormal noisesā€ are but her screaming would set him off the edge. (He also has Autism).. I was told that I would need to get my child to leave then because everyone has a right to be there and it isnā€™t right to force her to stop screaming. So, donā€™t be surprised if more jump on you about it...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was under the impression they closed so that they could do YouTube full time. Maybe I missed that vlog! Didnā€™t bounty say they told them to stop? Sheā€™s still claiming it was an ad. Maybe she thinks they wonā€™t read her Facebook.
Yes Bounty told them to stop on instagram at least. Bounty was very clear in their wording that they were not tangled up with them. By her claiming it WAS an ad, just proves how delusional and untruthful she is.
They were forced to close that shop. Something had them over a barrel so to speak. If I come across a video of them explaining why, I'll post it.

They weren't making enough money in the shop.. so they had to close it... and Asa wanted to do youtube.

They also talk about how well Abbie is doing with her communications.. almost 2 years ago..

I had a video show up in reccomended videos that was ā€œfirst timeā€ skills or something. It was supposed to show Abby doing things for the first time. He showed her getting juice out, with heavy guiding from him, and ā€œpouring the juice herselfā€ assa has his hands on the jug and Abby just eventually lets go. Not sure how he thinks this is even close to pouring her own juice.

Reactions: 2
Just showing the difference in views when seriously exploiting sensitive situations. Showing her so upset in thumbnail & then saying he had to RESTRAIN her & its a bday vlog! He needs to be restrained! He also replied to someone recently & said he doesnā€™t show her using the bathroom, but that using the bathroom vlog is there for all to see & for them to profit off of!

Attachments

Last edited:
There was a vlog about a month ago that he showed her on the toilet twice with her pants down. Iā€™m sure it wasnā€™t intentional, but he had to have seen it when editing.

• Wow
Taken from an article on clickbait:

Itā€™s not like YouTubeā€™s executives arenā€™t aware of the issues. Robert Kyncl, YouTubeā€™s head of business and the man who oversees creators, spoke about trying to change the incentives for creators. The company wants creators to move away from salacious videos, tags and clickbait advertising, but Kyncl said they understand why creators are drawn to such marketing tactics.

ā€œWeā€™re thinking very deeply ā€” and every single day ā€” on how do we create the right incentives and disincentives for creators to do the right thing on YouTube,ā€ Kyncl said. ā€œThat means a lot of different things. That means do the right thing for advertisers, do the right thing for their users, for the platform organically, and not chase sensationalism; not chase views for the sake of views, and not chase drama for the sake of views ā€” and not use drama at our expense for the sake of views.ā€

Views are everything. The more views a YouTuber amasses, the more advertising revenue they earn and the more likely their subscriber base will grow.

There was a vlog about a month ago that he showed her on the toilet twice with her pants down. Iā€™m sure it wasnā€™t intentional, but he had to have seen it when editing.
I missed that!

Maybe Iā€™m mistaken, but based on the ending of this video, it seems like Abbie is off the spectrum. Sheā€™s unable to DO anything. Definitely profoundly disabled. I hope she can find joy & focus long enough on something one day.

Check this out:

Last edited:
I missed that!

Maybe Iā€™m mistaken, but based on the ending of this video, it seems like Abbie is off the spectrum. Sheā€™s unable to DO anything. Definitely profoundly disabled. I hope she can find joy & focus long enough on something one day.
He accidentally showed her on the toilet but later edited it out.

In this video, it looks as if sheā€™s doing what you talked about in an earlier post.

He calls her being bored being "ancy". He says she's ancy a lot!
Here's an idea Assa.
Engage her. Pay attention to her. Converse with her like her school told you to.
Get off your obese asses and go for a walk. Not just for the vlogs. Do it 3xs a day! It's not like you don't have time because you have a job to go to!
She might not stay up till 1am if she was stimulated and got exercise regularly.
You and your wife, are in my opinion, are total garbage humans.
That pamphlet from Harvard Law was interesting. Those very smart people used very small words to explain the rights. The right to privacy was so well written even you could understand it, Assa.
Maybe we can mail you some of these....šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Asaā€™s arrogance knows no bounds! He went to one semester of seminary school, so please remind me again why he is an expert on any subject!?!? ā€œTaking food that doesnā€™t belong to you isnā€™t stealingā€ umm actually it IS stealing!

Wtf??? I think the only thing the one drop wonder cream she markets is doing, is making her wonderfully delusional. Quit her corporate job to take care of Abbie? She worked in a blue collar shipyard. She stuck her children, when they were not in school, in the back room of a motorcycle repair shop. Forced to sell their shop? They said they got rid of it because of a zoning issue and would need a new location, plus ASSa admitted he wanted to start you tube full time because he canā€™t work for others. She didnā€™t build her company...the company or pyramid scheme... was already there. You are not an entrepreneur...far from it. You are far from a ā€œboss babeā€. Use a dictionary for the terms entrepreneur and babe. You are a boss... not a mom boss, however. Anyone that has removed themselves from just about every aspect of their ā€œAutisticā€ daughters life and replaced it with attempts to get Instagram ads, made up weight loss victories, clown makeup application, coffee drinking, home gaudy decor shopping, learning the newest TikTok dance with her replacement daughter and the occasional pitiful homeless donation is wonderfully delusional. 2020 will be the year of Cillaā€™s Stuff and Delusions....wait for it. Somebody infused her black coffee and heavy cream with a large dose of gloat.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Wow was Assa butthurt that his father in law didnā€™t approve of saying that Abbie steals peopleā€™s food and assas explanation was so stupid oh itā€™s not stealing, no it is but what I think his father in law was saying was that Abbie taking food from them is fine, they are happy if she eats it so itā€™s not stealing heā€™s right, they donā€™t care if she does it! But Assa takes offense because thatā€™s what a-holes do because they say it almost daily and wow miss prissā€™s tone when Abbie was running around the house šŸ˜ she was not happy because she wasnā€™t sitting still! Oh and of course she is thrown off because every time they go over she swims so she was expecting to swim and it clearly upset her and then to have her eat right by it was really nice, letā€™s place u right next to the one thing u want to do right now poor babyšŸ„ŗ

@Piggylips you deserve a standing ovation for that post. Oh if only i could copy and paste it on one of their accounts...šŸ˜†.
Thanks for saying that. Your words flowed like a mighty river!!

• Haha
Abbie doesnā€™t care what itā€™s called, to her itā€™s just getting more food. I guess I donā€™t love the term stealing food that much either. He over uses it & there nvr seems to be a consequence for her taking food. They should just call it what it is, TAKING someone elseā€™s food. Itā€™s complicated & I donā€™t enjoy seeing the anger & resentment in their eyes twds their moneymaker when she is all over the place, sorry to say, like a monkey. Maybe show the Dr. the grandparentā€™s vlog & resort to medication to calm her anxiety. She was too anxious to be entertained by Summer. Then Priss was trying to bring Abbie into a normal reality of conversing over ornaments. Abbie doesnā€™t care! She might do better in a boring & routine group home with professionals to constantly engage her when sheā€™s restless. Her brain is wired differently & maybe forcing her to try to function in the real world, they just focus on what is best for her. I didnā€™t see any sensory toys offered, no headphones, no weighted blanket. She is increasingly unhappy. Someone said in comments they have Aspergerā€™s & are Bipolar. Rather than say she has teenage mood swings, maybe consider Abbie needs help w/ her mental health. Ugh! What a frustrating vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Then Priss was trying to bring Abbie into a normal reality of conversing over ornaments.
Lol....that part of the video where Abbie is crying was probably after Pigcilla showed her the ornaments and poor Abbie thought she was going to be forced into making more. Spreading Autism awareness...Im beginning to think they should be watching more videos on how to deal with Autism rather then pretending and making Vlogs like they know what they are doing. She has been grabbing, stealing food for at least two years now per THEIR vlogs. This behavior seems to be escalating and become more aggressive on Abbieā€™s part so whatever they are doing to curb the behavior isnā€™t working. I also feel the school must have made mention of this behavior from previous vlog I watched, thus ASSa attempts of constantly vlogging about how they trying to correct it....so he doesnā€™t look bad for the JSA community. Somebodyā€™s poor child is probably having their lunch taken by Abbie daily, unfortunately. Itā€™s becoming painfully obvious these two never follow through with anything. I watched the single momā€™s videos they talked about. While I donā€™t agree with the filming of these kiddos that mom has her stuff together. ASSa and Pigcilla should take a few lessons from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.