Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve always filmed the entire donut hole in her mouth at once thing, as if it’s cute. Abbie doesn’t have enough self control to carefully pic up 1/2 a donut hole w/o making a mess. Her fingers would get sticky. BUT that’s parenting for any child! Use wipes! Cut up the treat! Is it ANY wonder why the parents are obese & that Abbie has a nonstop food addiction. They’ve instilled such horrible eating habits. It’s also not cute, cool, or healthy to forever mention going to DnD in each vlog. They’ll all fall apart if they ever try to get healthy. Miss Priss’ gastric sleeve could’ve been $14k+ out of pocket. I saw online ads for $8k+. But still a lot of money.

Edit to add: They’re also continuously treating her like an animal by showing how they shove food in her mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It was really gross to read a comment about how Isa. & Sum. should date or how would they react if they did, I can’t recall exactly what was said... Sum. is older & like an older sister. Sure anything can happen, but it saddens me to think of them settling so young. Being that she moved in about 5 yrs. sooner than I anticipated, the money trail from Abbie must be very enticing!

Sure, just like Bounty.
Pinnochio has found a body to inhabit.

They’ve always filmed the entire donut hole in her mouth at once thing, as if it’s cute. Abbie doesn’t have enough self control to carefully pic up 1/2 a donut hole w/o making a mess. Her fingers would get sticky. BUT that’s parenting for any child! Use wipes! Cut up the treat! Is it ANY wonder why the parents are obese & that Abbie has a nonstop food addiction. They’ve instilled such horrible eating habits. It’s also not cute, cool, or healthy to forever mention going to DnD in each vlog. They’ll all fall apart if they ever try to get healthy. Miss Priss’ gastric sleeve could’ve been $14k+ out of pocket. I saw online ads for $8k+. But still a lot of money.

Edit to add: They’re also continuously treating her like an animal by showing how they shove food in her mouth.
Every person in that area should go in to D&D demanding their freebies. If I were a D&D employee I think I would get fired for handing them their cups having written "Tweedle D" and "Tweedle Dumb" on them. All about them freebies dontcha know.🍩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That ABA therapist is obviously ignoring the fact those parents do not do any follow-up therapy with Abbie. It was sickening to watch this video. Listening to him talking about toilet training was bad.
He believes Abbie will graduate from ABA. 😆😆😆.
Does this therapist even realize Abbie is IDD more than Autistic?
They definitely try to stop the stemming. It's in just about every video. When she makes the race car noises they try to stop her.
He said they do not suppress stems. I believe he will tell a lie when the truth suits the best.
That assmunch just loves to hear himself talk.

Does anyone remember the video when Abbie came home after an outing with Crazy Nanny and CN had fixed her hair and the parents were NOT amused with all the hair clips?!? Asa made a big deal about taking her hair down and Priscilla said “I called CN and told her not to do that again!” I felt bad for CN!

I don't remember that specifically but it's typical of him.
Speaking of crazy nanny, she showed back up on the vlog tonight.
Interesting.

Reactions: 1
I think it has been mentioned in the past few months that Crazy Nanny’s husband has health issues. Perhaps that explains her recent absence.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember the video when Abbie came home after an outing with Crazy Nanny and CN had fixed her hair and the parents were NOT amused with all the hair clips?!? Asa made a big deal about taking her hair down and Priscilla said “I called CN and told her not to do that again!” I felt bad for CN!
Can you link the video??? That would of been hilarious what a funny thing to get mad about. I thought it would of been lovely for her to care enough to fix her hair

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or has Abby grown sad? She doesn't smile much any more. They say the eyes are the Windows to the soul. Abby's are so expressive. When she looks off into space in her eyes it's like she is escaping..like she is far away. Other times You almost sense a silent scream. When they make fun of her Abby's eyes express the hurt of betrayal by people whom she loves most. And her tears..when a child cries angels weep. I wonder if she cries alone when they send her to her room..or at night does she feel all alone. Its so sad. I can't comprehend the kind of dark soul that can exploit their child and not consider at all the emotional scars they are causing. Truly they act like she has no feelings. If I hear them blame her outburst on being a teenager when clearly they have hurt her feelings one more time I will scream. God Bless you Abby.

Reactions: 6
When did Asa become the world's authority on ABA therapy. He talked over the ABA therapist and she tried to clarify some of the things he was saying. ABA is a form of positive reinforcement and not some magical cure

Reactions: 5
Why wasn’t Priscilla involved in the conversation today? I haven’t watched a ton of older videos but did they ever say why Asa is portrayed as Abbies caretaker, ie “Fathering Autism”.

Why wasn’t Priscilla involved in the conversation today? I haven’t watched a ton of older videos but did they ever say why Asa is portrayed as Abbies caretaker, ie “Fathering Autism”.
She was most likely
1. Shopping - gotta get her 'things'.
2. Hair or nail appointment.
3. Eating.
4. Some other self absorbed behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you link the video??? That would of been hilarious what a funny thing to get mad about. I thought it would of been lovely for her to care enough to fix her hair
I went back and looked for it, too many videos to go through! Sorry!

Check out SBSK vid! Autism & Schizophrenia discussed. Abbie most definitely hallucinates & sees things, yet they’ve nvr mentioned this as a possible dx. It seems obvious. They should ask her if she’s seeing or hearing things. Asa has joked before that her staring off w/ her eyes tracking something, creeps him out. I would guess she’s just seeing fractals of light, but who knows, it could be more than that. The man on SBSK explains that he is seeing things, but I don’t think they elaborated on how human the hallucinated figures were. He did say he hears dozens of voices all talking & some shouting all at once. If Abbie hallucinates a lot, maybe when she’s really into her violent rocking mode that she’s hearing voices too. Who knows. How terrifying.

• Wow
I have seen this video! I remember how dramatic it was, and also felt bad for the woman who was just doing something nice! Would never be able to remember what video though to link!

Check out SBSK vid! Autism & Schizophrenia discussed. Abbie most definitely hallucinates & sees things, yet they’ve nvr mentioned this as a possible dx. It seems obvious. They should ask her if she’s seeing or hearing things. Asa has joked before that her staring off w/ her eyes tracking something, creeps him out. I would guess she’s just seeing fractals of light, but who knows, it could be more than that. The man on SBSK explains that he is seeing things, but I don’t think they elaborated on how human the hallucinated figures were. He did say he hears dozens of voices all talking & some shouting all at once. If Abbie hallucinates a lot, maybe when she’s really into her violent rocking mode that she’s hearing voices too. Who knows. How terrifying.
This has really made me think! I think it’s a really good point I had never thought of it before! That last bit about the voices, eek! Asa could have more tests and so on couldn’t he to get a more up to date diagnosis rather than just chucking the autism label around.

Last edited:
That ABA therapist is obviously ignoring the fact those parents do not do any follow-up therapy with Abbie. It was sickening to watch this video. Listening to him talking about toilet training was bad.
He believes Abbie will graduate from ABA. 😆😆😆.
Does this therapist even realize Abbie is IDD more than Autistic?
They definitely try to stop the stemming. It's in just about every video. When she makes the race car noises they try to stop her.
He said they do not suppress stems. I believe he will tell a lie when the truth suits the best.
That assmunch just loves to hear himself talk.
I just caught up on this video!
I like Brandy but I think she accepts she can only do her part if that makes sense, which must be disheartening for her. I don’t know what Asa is trying prove by Abbie needs one session other kids have 40 hours! That annoyed me, maybe those other kids actually have less needs (or more) but their parents want them develop as much as possible and will do everything to ensure they get help! Asa is thinking one session is enough?! Abbie graduating?? They need be more realistic. I feel bad for Abbie not getting the help she needs, for that reason she will never reach her full potential whatever that is. It’s probably to late for her even develop much more at this point.

Also his face when someone said less severe than Abbie, (because she is quite severe in the sense of abilities, lack of communication/sign and care needs, mental age) he hates it, such denial and embarrassment.

Reactions: 6
I could not believe that saying "hands waiting" was better than saying "quiet hands" when Abbie was stiming. According to Brandy it is less robotic sounding. Are these people for real?

The joy they expressed when saying Summer (I think that’s her name ) was going to live with them whilst studying. Also very generous to give it rent free (that’s me being sarcastic ) That poor lass will pay for her rent ten fold with the amount of looking after Abby she will be doing 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.