Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they genuinely mean this?? I find it so scary they can’t go a couple of days without watching a teen girl they don’t know! Not one of us have mentioned having withdrawals etc from him not posting? Why are they so strange haha
The fans are cuckoo

Reactions: 4
Happy New Years Everyone!!
My kids have apparently made a resolution of making sure this Momma isn’t going to sleep any, in 2020... So, since it is super early and I still have 1 up, running around, here is my takes on what I have seen...

Y’all know what makes me sick?
All the people on their saying “thank you for showing me what Autism is!” “Thank you for helping me recognize that Autism does __..”
Yes, there are very things she does, that can be 100% accountable to Autism.
Then there are a lot of other things that she does, that has absolutely nothing to do with Autism or you don’t frequently see with Autism...
As Autism kids age, they grow. It is shown that they grow cognitively and functionally... Abbie may be growing but not nearly as much as almost all other Autism kids.
My fear, they are giving out bad information with showing people what Autism is and it could end up offending others. I know several people that have IDD and not Autism. They do not relate to Autism at all and the parents do get offended when people miscatergorize them. It takes a lot more work and support for IDD kids/adults to live over Autism kids/adults..

Also, yes, if you tell someone for many years, over and over, that they can’t have candy (which they learned a sign for). This person signs it multiple times a minute, constantly throughout the day. The parents start spelling it and then giving it very infrequently. She is going to pick up when they spell it. Even a dog knows how to spell bone and treat, and knows if it is spelled out,that they should see bone or treats, if it is done enough.. At least every dog we had would do so... (Not comparing her intelligence to a dog, just using a reference point)..
Plus, they don’t give her enough credit or just like to forget she knows things and then brings it back up, like it is so new... I am wondering if they are running out of content...

Lastly, before I turn in, thank you whoever mentioned about the camera being in her face as soon as she got up! That really irks me. She absolutely has no say in that camera being there and for anyone defending that, it is hog-wash. She absolutely can’t voice her disapproval that early in the morning..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why is it that this channel is reminding me more and more of the movie The Stepford Wives?

The fans are cuckoo

Anyone with the sense that God gave a goose can figure out their business, how they make money and who is exploited. The people are just too stubborn to look into it.

Last edited:
I wonder how many viewers are actually customers of limelife?
I would bet that most of her limelife MLM scheme “downline” are from FA..and most of her PPP viewers are from FA. So even tho they have multiple income streams...Abbie is the one feeding into all of them...so exploitation at its finest.

I think it's time for a Lauren Brazee forum here!! 😆😆
I can’t believe her husband can quit his job and expect YouTube to support them..in the lifestyle the Mass’s live in no doubt.

Where is all this money coming from? I don’t even see how Maass are living so high off YouTube/Facebook.. maybe they have wealthy backers?

They are probably like many middle age (is that the right term for late 30’s) and living well beyond their means. They most likely have quite a bit of credit card debt. And I wouldn’t be surprised if something happens at some point this year and they sue for money. They seem to like lawsuits instead of doing things themselves. I firmly believe that they shouldn’t have sued the school district. It’s ultimately their responsibility for their child. They should have been more aware and not expected the school to be responsible for her “progress”. I also believe that she wouldn’t have progressed anyway. I think she plateaued long ago. Yes she can put food in the fridge now, but I could also teach my 8 month old puppy to do that.

Reactions: 7
They are probably like many middle age (is that the right term for late 30’s) and living well beyond their means. They most likely have quite a bit of credit card debt. And I wouldn’t be surprised if something happens at some point this year and they sue for money. They seem to like lawsuits instead of doing things themselves. I firmly believe that they shouldn’t have sued the school district. It’s ultimately their responsibility for their child. They should have been more aware and not expected the school to be responsible for her “progress”. I also believe that she wouldn’t have progressed anyway. I think she plateaued long ago. Yes she can put food in the fridge now, but I could also teach my 8 month old puppy to do that.
Exactly! There was many years that she sat in the back of the office and watched the same Disney movies. Those years were critical for her development!! Her parents were to busy working, than to get her help. Schools cannot do it all.. They are seriously underfunded..
Also, she still cannot put these in the fridge correctly.. They were constantly still correcting her... Sigh, but it definitely goes back to her signing what they were spelling.. I can ask my dog, if she wants a bone, and when she was a puppy, she might not have understood but after several years of getting a bone, after I said the word, she now knows what bone is..

Reactions: 5
Of course they blame everybody for failing Abbie except themselves. Typical narcissistic trait. Placing blame. They even blame Abbie for "forgetting how".
They did admit to the kids being left in the backroom of that motorcycle repair shop. No doubt the kids missed out on parental guidance and attention. Isaiah most likely shouldered the brunt of the caregiver burden during those years. How sad.
Has anyone seen Becca Clark's latest video? I have never seen Abbie smile so much. Also, in my opinion, it clearly shows her as more DD than autistic. She seems free - no parents around. She's being herself and this probably is evidence of a good few minutes to gauge how she truly behaves most of her day. Minus the smiling and laughing.
Just running wild...getting into everything because she is not being engaged with on any meaningful level. They seem to complain about her behaviours often yet do not seem to try to change them themselves. Let that be someone else's job or problem.
#lazyasses

I can’t believe her husband can quit his job and expect YouTube to support them..in the lifestyle the Mass’s live in no doubt.

Where is all this money coming from? I don’t even see how Maass are living so high off YouTube/Facebook.. maybe they have wealthy backers?
They are making a significant amount of money on YouTube from advertisements, the few sponsors that they do get it and their fans.

Of course they blame everybody for failing Abbie except themselves. Typical narcissistic trait. Placing blame. They even blame Abbie for "forgetting how".
They did admit to the kids being left in the backroom of that motorcycle repair shop. No doubt the kids missed out on parental guidance and attention. Isaiah most likely shouldered the brunt of the caregiver burden during those years. How sad.
Has anyone seen Becca Clark's latest video? I have never seen Abbie smile so much. Also, in my opinion, it clearly shows her as more DD than autistic. She seems free - no parents around. She's being herself and this probably is evidence of a good few minutes to gauge how she truly behaves most of her day. Minus the smiling and laughing.
Just running wild...getting into everything because she is not being engaged with on any meaningful level. They seem to complain about her behaviours often yet do not seem to try to change them themselves. Let that be someone else's job or problem.
#lazyasses
#lazyasses

Although Becca is recording Abbie and somewhat exploiting her, she’s also bringing awareness to how Abbie actually really is. I think Asa and Priscilla try to hide how severe her disability is because they don’t want to lose that autism label.

Last edited:
  • Heart
They are making a significant amount of money on YouTube from advertisements, the few sponsors that they do get it and their fans.

Although Becca is recording Abbie and somewhat exploiting her, she’s also bringing awareness to how Abbie actually really is. I think Asa and Priscilla try to hide how severe her disability is because they don’t want to lose that autism label.
Yup. Albeit unknowingly. 😆
On 2nd thought I would almost bet Assa has to edit and approve any posted videos. It's probably in a contract somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There was a college girl who choked to death during a pancake eating contest. Who knows if Abbie has the ability to cough properly if choking. I cannot stand this gluttonous behavior. Immediately after eating, she falls into a carb & sugar/dopamine trance. Also, celery is probably ok, but overeating stretches the stomach.

Attachments

• Wow
Y’all know what makes me sick?
All the people on their saying “thank you for showing me what Autism is!” “Thank you for helping me recognize that Autism does __..”
Yes, there are very things she does, that can be 100% accountable to Autism.
Then there are a lot of other things that she does, that has absolutely nothing to do with Autism or you don’t frequently see with Autism...
As Autism kids age, they grow. It is shown that they grow cognitively and functionally... Abbie may be growing but not nearly as much as almost all other Autism kids.
My fear, they are giving out bad information with showing people what Autism is and it could end up offending others. I know several people that have IDD and not Autism. They do not relate to Autism at all and the parents do get offended when people miscatergorize them. It takes a lot more work and support for IDD kids/adults to live over Autism kids/adults..
When you’ve seen one kid with autism, you’ve seen one kid with autism. There may be similar traits in other children, but every child’s autism is different. Not every severely autistic child is non verbal either - which I think a lot of people presume.

I have 2 on the spectrum and they are completely different. My youngest is waiting to go to a special needs school due to his autism, where as my eldest is thriving in mainstream.

why do they have to put the donut in her mouth for her? she's fully capable of feeding herself. I also love how Pigcilla took away the ranch dip because she was making a mess. god forbid you have to exert yourself to wipe off her hands and the island. and of course Assa had to throw in there that she came down naked again. why do we need to know that?

Reactions: 7
I would bet that most of her limelife MLM scheme “downline” are from FA..and most of her PPP viewers are from FA. So even tho they have multiple income streams...Abbie is the one feeding into all of them...so exploitation at its finest.

I used to sell a different product and let me tell you..those women were ruthless. They would tackle each other for free product at meeti
There was a college girl who choked to death during a pancake eating contest. Who knows if Abbie has the ability to cough properly if choking. I cannot stand this gluttonous behavior. Immediately after eating, she falls into a carb & sugar/dopamine trance. Also, celery is probably ok, but overeating stretches the stomach.
Why is someone feeding her? I hope she took bites and they didn't pop it in whole! That's babysitting 101 information.

When you’ve seen one kid with autism, you’ve seen one kid with autism. There may be similar traits in other children, but every child’s autism is different. Not every severely autistic child is non verbal either - which I think a lot of people presume.

I have 2 on the spectrum and they are completely different. My youngest is waiting to go to a special needs school due to his autism, where as my eldest is thriving in mainstream.
Very true! It seems like their followers though see that this is the only thing that Autism kids do... It is a “we never knew Autism was this!” I have even heard people say,” my neighbor down the street, has a son that she says has Autism. Thank you for showing me that she is wrong and I am going to tell her that her doctor is even wrong...” They don’t put out there that every child is different and very rarely addresses that Abbie has IDD along with Autism...

I have multiple children on the Autism Spectrum to, so I totally get it!

So I just realized this ok?
Cilla got mad at her mother for talking baby talk to Abbie once, yet they themselves do it too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.