Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined the YouTube supporters a few months back and my bank got pissed at me. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Can I ask genuinely about what prompted you to give them money?
Even if I really really liked a YouTuber I still wouldnā€™t buy their stuff or donate (I give to my chosen charity & help in small ways) but never to influencers etc? Maybe I am just cynical of people but I can see why they all do what they do And itā€™s simply for money - even if they started out with good intentions. I am not asking to make fun, I am being serious just so I can see from a ā€˜supportersā€™ point of view? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can I ask genuinely about what prompted you to give them money?
Even if I really really liked a YouTuber I still wouldnā€™t buy their stuff etc, (I give to my chosen charity etc) but never to influencers etc? Maybe I am just cynical of people but I can see why they all do what they do And itā€™s simply for money - even if they started out with good intentions. I am not asking to make fun, I am being serious just so I can see from ā€˜supportersā€™ point of view? :)
TBH I was an idiot. I felt bad for Abbie. I felt like I was making a difference for her. But recently realized, the money goes to A&P not her. Whatā€™s even worse is that I donā€™t usually shell out money for youtubers. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m not one to do that either.

Reactions: 7
See the fact you did it to help a child I honestly understand. I feel bad you got exploited yourself -in a way! Hopefully it wasnā€™t huge amounts!
I am just glad you realised otherwise so you donā€™t have to be guilt tripped into supporting their lifestyle :)

^^ to add above, these people have inspired me to become someone who prosecutes families exploiting their children.
Weird wording I know. Lol
See the fact you did it to help a child I honestly understand. I feel bad you got exploited yourself -in a way! Hopefully it wasnā€™t huge amounts!
I am just glad you realised otherwise so you donā€™t have to be guilt tripped into supporting their lifestyle :)
I only did a month because it seemed shady. But I have bought ornaments. I am a bit naive, canā€™t you tell lol

Reactions: 4
Maybe a little ;)
No I see why you did, I always wondered why people do and I guess like you say they hope itā€™s for the kid. Nobody can call you anything but nice for that. Its Asa and Priscilla that are at fault. Itā€™s just the crazy lunatics who worship them I wonder if they have the same reasons because some of them make it look like a cult haha, i forget thereā€™s some ā€˜normalā€™ people mixed up in it!

Reactions: 3
@Glowfish - you have seen the light!! Yayyyy! Your intentions were definitely good. I was fooled in the beginning too. A lot are still being fooled.
Assa is in my opinion, among and including all the other adjectives used here in this forum to describe him, another P.T. Barnum.
Poor Abbie is the sideshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You are sick, making an account to defend them vile lazy parents who do nothing but exploit a child who canā€™t consent or even know what planet sheā€™s on, yet her toileting, hygiene, tantrums etc all over the internet on multiple platforms for money. Yet us saying she needs proper care and sheltered from weirdos online is us being sick? Go crawl back to Asa and give him some more money and keep enabling child exploitation.

I wasnā€™t going come on until after the holidays, but was catching up and saw that! What an idiot. They have no idea do they at all, they need get them fathering autism rose tinted glasses off!
Itā€™s ok. Leelee is taking the 1st step towards realizing that she is the one being duped. She mustā€™ve recently given them her hard earned (or govā€™t) money & is bitter at the thought of her inability to nudge her way into their home. Leelee, youā€˜ll always be an outsider to them & youā€™re only supporting their very extravagant lifestyle. Wake up.

I googled PT B&B images & find that this one needs A & Pā€™s heads. Anyone up for the photoshop challenge? (*this is in no way making fun of siamese twins)

0BBB80EF-1F90-4633-9A14-F46120AED4A1.jpeg

Just making a point. Rather than those 2 numbskull parents exploiting Abbie, figured they might want to join the circus too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why can P never smile around Abbie? Has anyone else noticed this? I feel like she is always hyper critical when other people are around and always correcting her. If she isnā€™t, she just doesnā€™t care but when she does care, I see this a lot..
9DD199FC-F729-45EA-B40B-8F8F8B6E6211.jpeg

I mean, I know it is possible for her to smile, why not for Abbie though?!! She had plenty of pictures with everyone else and lots of smiles..

I have always had the opinion that she cannot stand Abbie. The vlogs show her looks of distain when Abbie has a "behavior" in public. It is sometimes obvious that Assa tries to edit these expressions out but they are there. (Just like he tries with not showing the man sized portions of food on her plates these days).
All displays of affection, in my opinion, are forced for the camera. They are fake. Just like her.
I really do not think she ever bonded with Abbie. She seems to seek out mother daughter bonds with other young girls and most likely has done so for years.
I have noticed that Abbie rarely smiles herself when Priscilla is around. I find that very telling.
Of course Priscilla really can HAM it up for the vlogs (pun intended šŸ–) because she does on some level realize Abbie is where the money comes from.
#garbagepeople

Why can P never smile around Abbie? Has anyone else noticed this? I feel like she is always hyper critical when other people are around and always correcting her. If she isnā€™t, she just doesnā€™t care but when she does care, I see this a lot..
All displays of affection, in my opinion, are forced for the camera. They are fake. Just like her.
I really do not think she ever bonded with Abbie. She seems to seek out mother daughter bonds with other young girls and most likely has done so for years.
This was the very reason that first started me thinking something isnā€™t right here. At first I was under the guise Priscilla was such a loving mother...that did not take long. I am by far a people admirer and also a highly sensitive person. Highly sensitive people find it very easy to pick up on small nuances others may not notice. I think we all here are highly sensitive people. Itā€™s those little things you can pick up on especially when Pigcilla is in the background otherwise occupied. You can sense her annoyance, her embarrassment, her sad to say disgust with Abbie. You can hear her turn on her fake charm for the camera. Abbie is a beautiful girl but because Priscilla canā€™t dress her up, do her nails, spy on her dating (like they did to Isaiah), go clothes shopping and all the other girly things she definitely has no bond with her daughter other then income Abby provides them. I think the same holds true for her mother as well. Rarely do you see Pigcillaā€™s parents helping out, interacting with Abbie. I mean they live in the same town, right? They seem to be non-existent unless food is involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you. I love reading all the great observations on this page and always look forward when my email notifies me of a new post. Happy 2020!! šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Found the video of Abbie matching the color bears. Does it sound like she says blue at 2:10? This was one of the first videos that made me question their authenticity. They say she ā€œregressedā€, but it seems they actually never do this activity with her. Just watch how they both direct her on where the bears go. Itā€™s exhausting honestly. Every time they do an activity with her they both are giving her direction. I donā€™t understand why one of them couldnā€™t just sit down with her and do the activity without both of them directing her.

ā€œAbbie used to do this with zero errorsā€

ā€œShe hasnā€™t really done anything school related in awhileā€

Just proves itā€™s not common for them to do stuff like this.

I know there are parents that donā€™t work on learning activities with their children, so whatever, my issue is that they use her to make all of this money but they canā€™t take time out of their day to do activities like this to better her skills.

• Heart
Found the video of Abbie matching the color bears. Does it sound like she says blue at 2:10? This was one of the first videos that made me question their authenticity. They say she ā€œregressedā€, but it seems they actually never do this activity with her. Just watch how they both direct her on where the bears go. Itā€™s exhausting honestly. Every time they do an activity with her they both are giving her direction. I donā€™t understand why one of them couldnā€™t just sit down with her and do the activity without both of them directing her.

ā€œAbbie used to do this with zero errorsā€

ā€œShe hasnā€™t really done anything school related in awhileā€

Just proves itā€™s not common for them to do stuff like this.

I know there are parents that donā€™t work on learning activities with their children, so whatever, my issue is that they use her to make all of this money but they canā€™t take time out of their day to do activities like this to better her skills.
Yup. Then he names the vlog "She Forgot How"!!!!! Like Abbie is to blame!!!
He seriously needs to be put in his place.
How Child Protective Services just came and went is beyond me. I guess it was all that White Privledge and those awards. (I'm joking about the awards).
That visit really got them shook. I wonder if they will get new visitors in 2020?

Honestly CPS isnā€™t going to do anything. Her basic needs are being met. Yes they suck as parents. But sheā€™s clothed, sheā€™s clean, sheā€™s fed, the home is safe etc. as much as itā€™s sucks that sheā€™s exploited they arenā€™t going to remove her. I donā€™t like them, so donā€™t think Iā€™m trying to be on their side. But what about babies in tv shows and movies? Are the essentially being exploited? They have no say and are not able to give consent. You donā€™t see people saying they cps should do something about that. Yes there are rules around child actors. Iā€™m just giving a very loose similarity. Iā€™d love to see them shut down their you tube and not be able to exploit her anymore. But cps isnā€™t the one to do it.

TBH I was an idiot. I felt bad for Abbie. I felt like I was making a difference for her. But recently realized, the money goes to A&P not her. Whatā€™s even worse is that I donā€™t usually shell out money for youtubers. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m not one to do that either.

Itā€™s ok. They had me in the beginning also. I almost bought merch.

Honestly CPS isnā€™t going to do anything. Her basic needs are being met. Yes they suck as parents. But sheā€™s clothed, sheā€™s clean, sheā€™s fed, the home is safe etc. as much as itā€™s sucks that sheā€™s exploited they arenā€™t going to remove her. I donā€™t like them, so donā€™t think Iā€™m trying to be on their side. But what about babies in tv shows and movies? Are the essentially being exploited? They have no say and are not able to give consent. You donā€™t see people saying they cps should do something about that. Yes there are rules around child actors. Iā€™m just giving a very loose similarity. Iā€™d love to see them shut down their you tube and not be able to exploit her anymore. But cps isnā€™t the one to do it.
Youā€™re right, babies and child actors donā€™t have a choice either BUT they can say ā€œIā€™m tiredā€, ā€œI donā€™t feel goodā€. They can express they donā€™t want to be recorded. A neurotypical teenager would not let their parents record them like this.

Poor Abbie :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
You are right. CPS is not the one to handle this. My bad. Their visit did grab their attention though.
She's got all her physical needs met. Yes.
My post does not say I think she should be removed from those 2 šŸ– beasts.
If i thought that I would have said it.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hey does anyone know if her respite care workers filming and uploading a mentally disabled child in their care is a HIPPA violation?

• Heart
Just recently Asa had Abby helping to put something on a tray. I can't recall what it was. It made me want to cry. The poor girl tried to eat the food before Asa could take it away from her. She was successful a couple of times. It was like watching someone force a starving child to look but don't touch. If she truly would non stop eat then don't put food in front of her and for goodness sake don't make her work with it like that. If you are teaching her use a small amount. Would Asa and Priscilla want and take a bite of food set in front of them for a task? Watch past videos...if there is food Asa and Priscilla BOTH sneak a bite all the time. Who rudely pushes their hand away? Did you see the hurt in her eyes? Dang it do you people have even the capacity for empathy and common sense? You can find another way to teach this skill either in small portions that she can partake of or another non edible way of doing it. Not rocket science here folks. How bout the two of you abstain from sneaking bites of food. How do you know she is not hungry or that she is full? Give her low calorie snacks but don't tantalize her with other food. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is the first time I have posted to this site. In an episode entitled She is on the loose. We let her run free. Takes place at surfing for autism event. Abbie throws sand in a dog's face. The dog named Mack was sitting next to her. Sand goes in the eyes of the dog and here are some comments made by people viewing blog. Hilarious, cute, hahaha lol,cutest thing I have seen,I loved it etc. What a sad bunch of individuals watching this channel. No one corrected her.

• Sad
Hotographer I wasnā€™t trying to say you thought she should be removed. I was just stating in general. I see how I came across that you thought that though! Iā€™m sorry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.