Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a You tube channel name is in order, Fathering Gluttony.
Gluttony means over-indulgence and over-consumption of food, drink, or wealth items, particularly as status symbols. While her table was very nicely set up....it was in excess, just trying to impress. If her Gastric Sleeve surgeon saw it, he would be shaking his damn head. I work with this population, you can get the surgery but major lifestyle changes need to be made in order to maintain a healthy weight loss. For the record I am fat, overweight, obese. Why, because I eat too much and don’t exercise. I would not get this surgery until I am full ready to make a 100% commitment to changing my lifestyle. Like the majority of Bariatric surgery patients they just want a quick fix and then next thing you know the weight is back on and they use the excuse “my surgery failed”.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually just had bypass last Monday. it kills me to see what Pigcilla has done to herself. I don't want a quick fix. I was told this was the only way for me to lose the weight and keep it off due to other medical problems. Its not an easy surgery. its painful. and it takes me two hours to eat a thing of jello. it's definitely not for everyone. which is why most doctors make you see a psychiatrist before being approved. they have said themselves they don't have friends, so why did she make enough food for 50 people?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gluttony means over-indulgence and over-consumption of food, drink, or wealth items, particularly as status symbols. While her table was very nicely set up....it was in excess, just trying to impress. If her Gastric Sleeve surgeon saw it, he would be shaking his damn head. I work with this population, you can get the surgery but major lifestyle changes need to be made in order to maintain a healthy weight loss. For the record I am fat, overweight, obese. Why, because I eat too much and don’t exercise. I would not get this surgery until I am full ready to make a 100% commitment to changing my lifestyle. Like the majority of Bariatric surgery patients they just want a quick fix and then next thing you know the weight is back on and they use the excuse “my surgery failed”.
I agree with this as far as the temptation is concerned. In the past 17 months I have gone from 202 pounds to 120. In the middle of my weight loss I was diagnosed with breast cancer..which besides taking my hormone blocking pills (for the next 5 years), I have finished chemo and radiation. I limit myself to 1200 calories a day and log all my food. It’s very difficult, especially with temptations, but it can be done. I feel great and I know my diagnosis would have been much more difficult with the excess weight. By the way, I plan to eat what I want on Christmas and New Years Day. Lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with this as far as the temptation is concerned. In the past 17 months I have gone from 202 pounds to 120. In the middle of my weight loss I was diagnosed with breast cancer..which besides taking my hormone blocking pills (for the next 5 years), I have finished chemo and radiation. I limit myself to 1200 calories a day and log all my food. It’s very difficult, especially with temptations, but it can be done. I feel great and I know my diagnosis would have been much more difficult with the excess weight. By the way, I plan to eat what I want on Christmas and New Years Day. Lol!
That’s an amazing weight loss! I am on a similar weight journey by the sounds of it! Feels so much better for it though? Hope you do enjoy all you can over Christmas sounds like you deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually just had bypass last Monday. it kills me to see what Pigcilla has done to herself. I don't want a quick fix. I was told this was the only way for me to lose the weight and keep it off due to other medical problems. Its not an easy surgery. its painful. and it takes me two hours to eat a thing of jello. it's definitely not for everyone. which is why most doctors make you see a psychiatrist before being approved. they have said themselves they don't have friends, so why did she make enough food for 50 people?
God Bless you on this journey! I'm sure you will do well. I apologize for posting negative things about it. Anyone who says it is a quick fix have no idea what they are talking about. It is not easy for anyone. I wish you well. You are on your way to being a new healthier you! Be proud of who you are now and every step of the way!

That’s an amazing weight loss! I am on a similar weight journey by the sounds of it! Feels so much better for it though? Hope you do enjoy all you can over Christmas sounds like you deserve it!
Congratulations!! What an awesome accomplishment! God Bless you on your journey. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for
Complete healing. Merry Christmas!

They seem to have an obsession with buying no matter what it is. And they make sure to show off everything they purchase. I am amazed that they want people to see what their ill gotten gain pays for. I'm surprised that people are not demanding accountability. Instead it's like a bunch of lemmings falling for every scam. You are right about gastric bypass. It is a very difficult thing to do and certainly not an easy thing to do. My insurance would not cover it. I did go to many meetings with my sister who had insurance that covered hers. It was no easy task that's for sure. And it is a life long commitment. Any way you look at it obesity is full of complexity and seems to be a controversial subject.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hahahaha it’s full of take out coffee that’s why 🤣🤣
No wonder he takes so long editing videos probably hits multiple keys at once 🤣🤣

• Haha
One more thing, my hair is still very very sparse from the chemo. If I take off my hat, I look like an alien...ha! Yes, I can laugh about it, and do often. But when I hear complaints about hair thinning from weight loss surgery, it kinda rankles me. I don’t even have a quarter inch of hair and it’s been almost 3 months since my final chemo. I would trade hair issues any day. First world problems, huh? 😎

One more thing, my hair is still very very sparse from the chemo. If I take off my hat, I look like an alien...ha! Yes, I can laugh about it, and do often. But when I hear complaints about hair thinning from weight loss surgery, it kinda rankles me. I don’t even have a quarter inch of hair and it’s been almost 3 months since my final chemo. I would trade hair issues any day. First world problems, huh? 😎
Glad you are finished with chemo. 😁
This behavior of hers, I believe is just due to her being self centered and narcissistic.
Decent human beings remain humble and thankful. Always. I do not believe that these people have souls so therefore they are not capable of these emotions.

• Heart
  • Haha
@olrk I really am glad you can see humour in what could easily drag a person to a dark place. Laughter really is the best medicine! I think it’s amazing you have got through what you have and still can have a smile in you! Finding humour in things has really helped me get through many situations myself! (I honestly do hope you get your hair exactly how you want it and in the meantime embrace what you have it’s your survivors hair cut 💕

• Heart
@olrk I really am glad you can see humour in what could easily drag a person to a dark place. Laughter really is the best medicine! I think it’s amazing you have got through what you have and still can have a smile in you! Finding humour in things has really helped me get through many situations myself! (I honestly do hope you get your hair exactly how you want it and in the meantime embrace what you have it’s your survivors hair cut 💕
Thank you! I was very lucky to find this early and small. And I like that term “Survivor’s Haircut”. I knew I would be okay, and I am!

By the way, I love everyone’s comments on this page and find myself nodding in agreement. Happy Holidays to all!❤❤

• Heart
Summers Instagram - look how Abbie looks at her, how does that not inspire Priscilla to step up! Abbie never looks at her mother that way, but does someone who she hasn’t seen for how long! Summer must be genuinely nice to Abbie, definitely the look of love. what a shame even that moment had to have a camera stuck on her.
This made me think, Abbie is on 4 (5 with Brazee woman) YouTube accounts, 6 Instagram accounts, 5/6 facebooks pages possibly more along with all the blog pages and shares etc. Yet hasn’t a clue and hasn’t consented , it’s so sad how she’s on so many platforms, all she wants is music and fresh air and good snacks, yet her life is made so complicated for reasons she doesn’t even know!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't believe Abbie has ever liked her mother. I also understand why.
They are doing Abbie further harm having Summer live there in my opinion. What about when Summer leaves? How will Abbie cope? Maybe that's not important because what seems to be important is keeping her "out there" on as many social media platforms as possible. The idea being make money using Abbie is what's important.
Actually, if these girls Becca and Summer are as straight laced and goody goody as they claim, they themselves would know this exploitation for money using Abbie is wrong and would not agree to do it.
As it stands, in my mind they are 2 young, very easily intimidated women who have either gotten themselves into something they can't get out of or they are Devils also.
Something is not right with those 2 in my opinion.
Those 2 "parents" need to step up and be parents. Stop the exploitation for payment. Have conversations and spend time with Abbie. Pay attention to her. Get to know her where she is (18 - 24 months) not where they dream of her being. (Age 14)
Why doesn't someone in a position of authority step in and help???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes true, I completely feel the same about something not quite right with the set up. I used to wonder if Summer had problems that’s why she was ‘taken in’ by Asa but it’s seems like she actually has a loving family! I am glad Summer is nicer to Abbie than the adults already there but like you say what happens when she leaves :(
I know, Surely someone will step in eventually? Maybe Summer is naive & when she witnesses things she will leave & report?

However despite their niceness like you say they were quick enough to exploit her, i actually felt disappointed to find they were both recording her and making money off Abbie on YouTube. Surely as a paid carer this shouldn’t be allowed??

Wow. It seemed as if Assa could hardly contain his giddiness over Summer's arrival in tonight's vlog. He gave her a camera 1st thing. Shock!!
He tried to keep Abbie awake for her arrival. He even agreed to give her treats!!
I believe he has quite the hard on for Summer for so many reasons!! Mainly more content and view$. I believe he is also thrilled he will not be her primary caregiver anymore.
That itty bitty thumb though. 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Hotographer512 “quite the hard on for Summer” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t had chance watch it yet I’ll give it a watch in a little bit 😅 did he really hand her a camera though🤢 weirdos all filming this kid surprised he just doesn’t just set up a live stream from cameras fitted in every room!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow. It seemed as if Assa could hardly contain his giddiness over Summer's arrival in tonight's vlog. He gave her a camera 1st thing. Shock!!
He tried to keep Abbie awake for her arrival. He even agreed to give her treats!!
I believe he has quite the hard on for Summer for so many reasons!! Mainly more content and view$. I believe he is also thrilled he will not be her primary caregiver anymore.
That itty bitty thumb though. 😆😆😆
😂😂😂 All he sees is more video content and more 💲💲💲because we know he can’t see his thumb to tell if it’s working or not 👍🏼😂. Once again Isaiah seems less then thrilled with Summers arrival. Assa and Cilla kissing the ground Summer walks on and there has been Isaiah pushed to the side for the last 14 years. Barely getting any recognition for all he has done. They should be kissing the ground that poor boy walks on. I know many a child that never would have done half of what he did and put up with. Evil SOB’s those two. Run Isaiah Run as fast as you can. As long as your sister can be put on public display and earn your parents money, she will be taken care of..well at least in Vlogs she will be.

• Heart
Asa acting like a pervert? Summer in skimpy shorts stretched out - Asa zooms in on her face and then full body shot and says Priscilla won’t be here tomorrow so we have a full day planned doing scooter rides and shopping etc, what a creep he sounded 🤢

poor Isaiah :( I actually feel bad for him, he got talked over and pushed aside! He looked so sad/fed up.

Seriously Summer how she treated that cat, was straight onto the tik tok promoting and agrees to make content. I aren’t so sure about her intentions.

Abbie will have fun with Summer for sure but at what price :( exploitation!

You know Isaiah doesn’t film Abbie or make a profit off her, maybe he’s the only genuine one and actually sees through them parents of his. He is looking more uncomfortable on the vlog each time. Maybe he doesn’t want Summer come because he knows she will change being around them and also means more exploiting Abbie?

& Isaiah doesn’t watch the YouTube videos to me I think that speaks volumes on how he feels about it all. I don’t think he’s a bad guy actually I think he just got given a crappy set of parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.