Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely doing the #ad stuff on instagram. Grasping for anyone to notice her. First Bounty...now NFL shop.
I am of the opinion that while anything can happen, most high level executives have better sense than to be mixed up with parents who exploit their non verbal severely DD kid.
Stick to camo hats. At least your fans can afford that. #smugarrogantsobs

What mother says, “it’s probly not the best, but...” to anything for their child! (Lispy Priss & her Mio crap!)

Then she keeps dragging her hand over Abbie’s face to clean her mouth! If she has a stained mouth, grab a wipe from Abbie’s backpack or from in the house, & clean her face! Better yet, look before you leave! Why does an orange mouth require whole hand dragging? (just like P does to her face) Just kinda weird. It’s like P has poor fine motor skills like Abbie.
Poor fine motor skills due to those t rex arms and hands!! 😆😆.
No Cleaning her face properly would require her to actually get up off that 350lb ass that's why. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well Sunmer is moving in. Proves these people can’t deal ( or want to) with Abbie on their own 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I nearly died laughing when they were talking about the ceiling jump thing and they said Summer’s dad wants a rematch because they are “fit” now. By the looks of it Asa is packing on the weight. Guess his morning water and Audible morning walks went by the wayside and Cilla, that would defy any law of gravity. The only benefit I see of Summer moving in with them is Abbie will have some quality attention and love. She genuinely appears to care for Abbie. I’m sure eventually Summer will become tired of Asa and his permantely prosthetic camera arm always in her face. Then there will be Cilla trying to do all things girly with Summer because she can’t do those things with Abbie. So Abbie will be ignored by her mother even more.

Reactions: 6
That is no place for a young 20 something to live! It looks like a health hazard, even for mental health. Maybe she can get a place w/ Becca. She deserves to be focused on college & not a nanny slave. It’ll get old real fast. I felt like Isaiah wasn’t thrilled w/ the idea. He deserves to come home from college & have his home & parents to himself. A&P are just thrilled because they’ll have someone to watch their adult toddler! The more I see Ab, the less I see autism! Abbie seems to have the mental development of a baby-toddler, non-verbal, & maybe even some Schizophrenia w/ lack of empathy (also grouchy expression) & she follows things w/ her eyes, so hallucinations. I wonder how much genetic testing they’ve ever done. And if they want Summer close, they should pay for a cute apt. for her & a roommate! Save that narrow, moldy, ugly walled room for storing all the holiday decor!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isaiah definitely seem bothered by the idea that Summer was coming there to live. Something is amiss there. Yes I’m sure Summers parents are happy she will be staying there, room and board is generally an additional $8000-$10,000 above tuition.

• Heart
She is definitely doing the #ad stuff on instagram. Grasping for anyone to notice her. First Bounty...now NFL shop.
I am of the opinion that while anything can happen, most high level executives have better sense than to be mixed up with parents who exploit their non verbal severely DD kid.
Stick to camo hats. At least your fans can afford that. #smugarrogantsobs

Poor fine motor skills due to those t rex arms and hands!! 😆😆.
No Cleaning her face properly would require her to actually get up off that 350lb ass that's why. 😋
I was really hoping they had a true relationship with the NFL shop but sadly, as of last night, the official #ad came and it is just showing that they never did... Trust me, another company that they show a lot, has already been warned and is ready for them. One #ad and they will be getting a letter from their lawyers.. Sadly, the NFL Shop may keep the ad going because of all their bad reviews. They currently cannot meet demands and have a lot of people scrambling for last minute gifts due to items not shipping, arriving on time or arriving damaged or not made correctly....

Oh goodness yes, why in the world do you use your whole hand to wipe a face. I have even done the finger thing but it is a finger, not your whole hand and if she has that much, use a napkin or wipe.

Reactions: 3
Had Pigcilla actually looked at Abbies face before they left the house she would have seen the orange juice lips. But...that would require her to stop looking at herself in a mirror or camera long enough to notice.
Love how she talks about her lisp as though it just suddenly appeared. Blame it on the dental work, girl!
The delusions really just keep on coming!! 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another interesting thing to note. It’s very apparent that Abbie loves her music. So why wouldn’t music be playing in the background when Abbie is hiome? Wouldn’t that make for a very pleasant experience for her? She is always requesting music in the car. You know why? Because videos uploaded to YouTube that feature music cannot be monetized. Non monetized videos mean no paychecks for A&P. If I knew that my child loved music so much that tit would be on 24/7. But when you have a narcisstic dad with a permanently attached camera arm in the house always trying to get the next great content, Abbie suffers. Can wait for these COPPA rules to go into effect. Hopefully that signals the end of Fathering Autism exploitation.

• Heart
I forgot to mention that Assa was so thrilled that a fan found the video where they were making fun of the nativity scene they had in their house. The blasphemy in the video went on for about 5 minutes.
Great content. It did a great job showing her total ignorance and lack of respect about the subject.
She made fun of Assa for being a "bible scholar".. I believe he did study the topic but scholar would be a stretch.
Maybe he stopped studying after Abbie was diagnosed? Or maybe Pigcilla ridiculed him into it?
Regardless of the reason, that video alone is proof for me that they are capable of anything evil. It speaks volumes to me.

• Heart
I find it hard believe those two girls want to spend that much time with a 14 year old - let alone one with those needs in a friend context? Something is strange to me about it!
Are they paying Summer cash or just free board?
Isiahs last Christmas before he leaves and yet Summer will be there? Why couldn’t they have just had a nice family one before the big changes?
Isiah did look a little upset about her coming live there, he probably realises his mum has the daughter she always wanted in Summer and that means he won’t be needed as much to fill that void.
Asa and Pricilla have really dropped on with these two girls! Hopefully it benefits Abbie but I still find it strange how involved they are, they aren’t related etc why their family out of all the families they come in contact with. Of course looks good on a CV money etc but got be more to it! Asa mentioned he is going use Summer being there to give Abbie more of her own life? Or did I misunderstand? So Summer (and Becca) might as well say goodbye to their freedom!
I am glad Isiah gets to go and live a carefree life for a bit!
Also Priscilla - what is she doing??? All that weight loss and it’s creeping back on before our eyes!! How silly!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Tonight’s video, proof that if you don’t have content, your video will suck. Whatever will they do once Christmas is over. Film Cilla changing her air fresheners? Because surely if they haven’t figure by now how to communicate with Abbie, I doubt they ever will. Pathetic portrayals again for Autism parents.

Reactions: 6
Lauren Brazee is headed down for the ugly Christmas sweater party with her tacky sweater choices. Lots of alcohol consumption will be happening. Along with tons of food to stretch that stomach out more!
How can Assa and pigcilla feel ok to partake in alcohol to excess - maybe Summer too - with Abbie in the home?
Pigcilla loves her alcohol. They try to hide it but it has already been revealed in prior vlogs. She especially seems to enjoy drinking with Lauren for some unknown reason. Is there a page for that annoying Lauren Brazee yet?? 😆
I guess it's just a matter of time before Child Protective Services shows up at their fancy door again.
#garbagepeople

Last edited:
Lauren Brazee is headed down for the ugly Christmas sweater party with her tacky sweater choices. Lots of alcohol consumption will be happening. Along with tons of food to stretch that stomach out more!
How can Assa and pigcilla feel ok to partake in alcohol to excess - maybe Summer too - with Abbie in the home?
Pigcilla loves her alcohol. They try to hide it but it has already been revealed in prior blogs. She especially seems to enjoy drinking with Lauren for some unknown reason. Is there a page for that annoying Lauren Brazee yet?? 😆
I guess it's just a matter of time before Child Protective Services shows up at their fancy door again.
#garbagepeople
With Summer and Isaiah being more responsible they will most likely be looking after Abbie while the three little pigs, Asa, Piggie mama and Lauren go and get tit-faced. Who is surprised?

Reactions: 3
Tonight’s video, proof that if you don’t have content, your video will suck. Whatever will they do once Christmas is over. Film Cilla changing her air fresheners? Because surely if they haven’t figure by now how to communicate with Abbie, I doubt they ever will. Pathetic portrayals again for Autism parents.
Yes!
what a pointless video!! Thrown together and it gets an advert!!! Which means they make money off that sad excuse of a vlog!? Surely it would be better to just miss a night!

Did Asa need to zoom in on his annoying face at the end!? He loves himself and honestly disturbing Abbie who I’m not sure why was full on deep sleeping on the couch, just to say he was right over a gif pronunciation?? Is he a grown man or does he too have intellectual delays? I find it worrying for us women that there is men (not all men) like that who think they are superior- yuk! (Off topic I know but he really grates on me)

Reactions: 4
Yeah he was all smug over him being right about that pronunciation. What a stupid thing to gloat about.
I swear his tone sounds different to me. Like maybe he's been reading us talk about what a dick he sounds like and or he is just trying to be "good" cuz of Christmas.
I dunno what it is but he definitely sounds like he is mindful of his tone when he speaks. He sounds "softer" or something. Maybe it's the soy. 😆
It's funny though because the same arrogant narcissistic words come out of his pie hole. Its not working Assa!!!
#dipshit!

• Haha
I can see what you mean about being softer actually! I can’t quite pin point it but he has changed something. Although like you say it hasn’t worked haha. I think he is trying be ‘young’ as well he always says he is cool etc, he will have a major mid life crisis one day. I think he is jealous of Isiah to a point as well, just a feeling I get by comments he’s made and how he belittles him! Obsessed with rap, caps, copies Isiahs teen language usage I:E bro, How he tries look cool in a car, hip hop blaring with his autistic daughter bashing forwards and backwards, and a 360 camera to capture it with him straight faced thinking how ‘cool’ he looks. Asa you look like a t**t.

• Heart
I worry about Abbie injuring her brain stem from a decade on of severe brain bashing rocking bouncing back & forth. There was a severely autistic teen boy who sadly passed in his sleep? from one of his many seizures. I’d be taking Abbie to a chiropractor, orthopedic, PT, & have her sedated for a MRI every 3-5 yrs.

I haven’t seen their boring vlog, but if he’s sounding more cautious when speaking, he is still pouting over honest feedback from his fans about things he has said & done. Especially when he said he was putting his foot down & jokingly stomped on the floor to get P to realize he didn’t want to spend $800+ on their son’s grad ring, etc. Fans went off & many said they were once in controlling relationships & it really bothered them that he did that. I however felt that moment wasn’t a big deal, but I just see some warning signs in things he says overall & often that are degrading to all 3 of them. He definitely is in touch w/ a feminine side (my husband is the opposite) & might be overcompensating for his lack of confidence & tears ppl down so he can feel better about himself. Sadly, he has passed the low confidence part onto his son. The competitiveness is awkward to witness. Like w/ Isaiah basically daring himself to jump in their cold pool. Did Asa ask him to do that prior? There must be this underlying gotta do something for the vlog pressure whenever the camera is out. So not normal & very unhealthy. Because then you get fans to concerned ppl like us involved. ☺

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.