Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P looked so stressed when Ab began freaking out while the 3 chatted on the couches. Ab looks around like she’s hallucinating & seeing things! It wouldn’t surprise me if Schizophrenic symptoms go along w/ autism. P began muttering something to herself & looking at her feet. Yikes...way too much personal stuff going on over there to put on youtube!

Reactions: 6
Yes I noticed that too!! They won’t be able to stop that in that way when she’s older I don’t think, she will over power them. That’s why they need support her with proper care now and teach her as much as possible!
Also did Isiah look annoyed at the fact Asa was filming that moment? He looked straight at the camera and then looked uncomfortable on his phone?

Reactions: 3
3.1M views on a video from 6 months ago named: Autism & Nightime (speled just like that) Routines. Thumbnail: Abbie in pajamas. Could this many people with kids on the spectrum be interested in this?? Why? It's Abbies routine. Not a one size fits all routine. Afterall, Autism is a spectrum thing, right? I wonder what's going on with all these views. Are there bots you can buy to "watch videos"? I have heard you can buy subscribers...
Pigcilla seemed to get all pissy over the question regarding how much she spent on decorating. 😆😆.
I saw a lightbulb over their heads when the comment about Ellen came up. Ohhhh maybe Ellen will sponsor us!!! Is what I saw. They went on to say: "We love Ellen". Pigcil is registered to vote as a Republican. I kinda doubt she's as down with Ellen as she acted like she was. 😆

Reactions: 4
Umm so asa said that they should actually buy her stuff she would enjoy rather than just all clothes like they usually do every year, he also said that’s probably why she gets annoyed with opening presents cause it’s stuff she doesn’t care about!! What the hell they have never gone to the toy section and thought about what Abbie would enjoy selfish losers get off your fat ass and think about your child u know the one making u all the money! Miss priss sure looked annoyed that all the toys Abbie liked were for younger kids and toddlers well until she saw the camera on her selfish pig[emoji849][emoji200]

• Sad
Umm so asa said that they should actually buy her stuff she would enjoy rather than just all clothes like they usually do every year, he also said that’s probably why she gets annoyed with opening presents cause it’s stuff she doesn’t care about!! What the hell they have never gone to the toy section and thought about what Abbie would enjoy selfish losers get off your fat ass and think about your child u know the one making u all the money! Miss priss sure looked annoyed that all the toys Abbie liked were for younger kids and toddlers well until she saw the camera on her selfish pig[emoji849][emoji200]

. iPad .
I was coming to make a similar post. Priscilla seemed off the whole vlog, more than the usual nose in the air attitude. Seemed really disturbed at target in the toy section. They obviously have not made it through the five stages of grief which is fine, you don’t ever have to but be honest about it. That would make amazing content.

Why suddenly the Target vlogs? Trying to get another sponsor?? In my opinion, yes they are. When are they not? In a very recent vlog pigcilla was dissing Target. Now they're all about it? I guess they are too rich for Wal-Mart so Target will have to do.
It was very telling what that hambeast dad said about getting Abbie things she would like. Poor kid. Never had many real toys?. No wonder she hoards blankets in her room. They laugh about it and call it her nest. I cry and believe its behavior of an autistic child left to her own devices the majority of 24 hours for 14 years.
She really seemed to be having genuine toddler like fun in the toy section and I am glad! I wish they did more age appropriate things with her. Dragging her on cruises, long trips, and just doing things the hambeasts want to knock off their own bucket lists is messed up.
My opinions expressed here are simply that. Opinions. Opinions that get deleted and blocked on all social media they control.
If you hambeasts are reading this, consider what we say in this forum and what they say in other forums. Do better by your daughter!!
Try to redeem yourselves. For her sake!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did Abbie only get clothes for Christmas every year? It seems like toy shopping is new to them.

You even here Priscilla say "I'm not taking it out of the cart" as if she didn't want to be the one to let Abbie down by taking it out of the cart. Did she believe buying Abbie toys was too far fetched??

Reactions: 2
Def sponsorship driven. I felt sad when Miss Priss gloated about her giant deer. I could never afford such an item or decor shopping at Target. And I never bother w/ clearance because all the good stuff is gone well before the actual holiday, at mostly full price. They’re also encouraging toy sponsorships. Youtubers just shouldn’t be allowed to show any brands. That’s the way TV shows always were/are! The FTC will catch up one of these days. Regarding Ab playing w/ toys in the aisle, they made it sound like she has never done that before. Maybe she’s tired out enough late at night & her belly was full, so that helped her look at things long enough? She’s 14 going on 14 mos. in some ways. I wish they would encourage some yes & no sounds. She’s been making a grunting stim sound lately. She’s definitely capable of sounds, including a NOooo sound that they claim isn’t NO, when it clearly is. I wish they’d create different sounds for things along w/ her sign language. Work w/ her more!

I wish they would encourage some yes & no sounds. She’s been making a grunting stim sound lately. She’s definitely capable of sounds, including a NOooo sound that they claim isn’t NO, when it clearly is. I wish they’d create different sounds for things along w/ her sign language. Work w/ her more!
I've always wondered why they don't practice sounds with her. Since Abbie is still interested in toddler toys, I don't see why they don't buy her toys that teach. ABCs, 123s. No, They prefer she learns how to use the Tic Tok app lol.

Last edited:
They don’t want her progress I don’t think! I mean the school obviously puts in a lot to try get her learning etc but at home they do nothing and even less now they’ve a bigger following! Asa has no interest in getting her talking and Priscilla no interest in anything Abbie related!
How would they even have time get her learning it would eat into previous eating or phone time!
Also the saddest line I have heard in a while on their channel was the whole she doesn’t get toys wrapped up etc so they just get her clothes no wonder she doesn’t get excited over gifts! Even babies get a couple of things wrapped rattles or whatever! It’s so sad really is doesn’t even have to be a lot (of course they can afford to) but she would be more than happy with a couple interactive toys to unwrap! They say they treat her typical yet they do the opposite and worse!
They hold her back so much in many ways, yet are giving people advice?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Word has it that You Tube is going to limit or forbid exposing children to being filmed. One can only hope this will take Fathering Autism and the like down. Why people continue to build Asa and Cilla's egos is beyond me. Asa looks more arrogant every day. The first thing he does when they dock is insult Florida. Hey pally thats the home of a lot of your peeps ya know. Biting the hands that feed and support your lavish life style? Mr. Free Dunkin is going to lose his freebie donuts if he keeps putting his home state down. The people who support Dunkin Donuts in that area should boycott them for sponsoring or giving the Maass family freebies. Cut the cord on those moochers and give the free coffee and donuts to the homeless, hungry people who NEED the food.
Great post! Totallly agree!

I've always wondered why they don't practice sounds with her. Since Abbie is still interested in toddler toys, I don't see why they don't buy her toys that teach. ABCs, 123s. No, They prefer she learns how to use the Tic Tok app lol.

Last edited:
The tic tok app generates income. Kids toys do not. Toys would require them being involved. Tic tok app does not.
I wonder whatever happened to the ABA therapist, Brandi. They cut her loose after the visit from social services. The plot thickens or just a coincidence? Hmmm.

Oh Brandi, I forgot about her is that why Becca is there - someone less professional/experienced who they can manipulate or persuade they know best?!
i do wonder what happened now, I liked her I thought she was good for Abbie, may she got fed up of Mr know it all Asa or realised she was wasting her time as her work wasn’t been topped up!

Because if people watching knew what she was really saying or feeling or how she was actually reacting to their hair brained ideas or interpretations of how she feels they would be up in arms and get these people knocked off You Tube. They don't very often even accept the blame or responsibility when they have pushed her too far and she tries to react with emotion. They say She is tired, hungry, having a bad day, didn't sleep well, she isn't feeling good or really reaching They say "Oh that's the teenager coming out." They give a whole new meaning to arrogant egomaniac narcissists. And yes..where exactly are there toys for her? They have filled a garage and house with a plethora of toys for themselves. She has the IPad, pillow and a blanket. Nothing to catch her attention so that she can have something to do. Unless they hide them somewhere. I wish one day Abby would be able to wake them up at O-dawn thirty by standing at the foot of their bed, air horn and megaphone in hand. Then I wish she would tell them off..blow a whistle and March their arrogant behinds up all the way to Dunkn. Then make them confess every wrong doing they have done, exposing every scam. All the while everyone but Daddy Warbucks and Cleopatra get all the Dunkn they can consume Free! And Abby sits on a chair fit for a queen laughing more than she ever has! Okay...somebody else take this scenario and add the next scene...And then....

• Heart
Oh Brandi, I forgot about her is that why Becca is there - someone less professional/experienced who they can manipulate or persuade they know best?!
i do wonder what happened now, I liked her I thought she was good for Abbie, may she got fed up of Mr know it all Asa or realised she was wasting her time as her work wasn’t been topped up!
Someone on the other forum posted Beccas Youtube channel, and of course it focuses on Abbie. I'm sure Becca is innocent but the last thing Abbie needs is more exploiting.

"This is my best girl Abbie, we hangout, we dance, we eat, we do lots of fun things! I met Abbie a little over 3 years ago and we have been close ever since. Her family has a youtube channel called Fathering Autism and through their channel I’ve been asked to do some videos when we are together and I thought it was a great idea. So come hang out with us! "

Shes not a sideshow attraction, stop parading her around as if shes a prop for Youtube. Again, I don't think Becca is aware because she is a teen also. Shes only doing what she sees Priscilla and Asa do.

That’s true she probably is innocent, but she may well be fully aware that looking after Abbie will bring her money from adverts on her own YouTube channel etc. Why would Asa ask her to make videos?? Takes even more time away from her having normal interactions! I didn’t realise those trips out were been filmed also how sad, she never gets a break!!

Why do they keep swatting away Abbie when she's picking her nose? Either let her stim or not. Sometimes they swing away the camera or Asa says he edits it out but this last couple of videos you see Priscilla swatting Abbie's hand away when she's digging in her nose. They also let Abbie touch their pies without washing her hands.

• Haha
I do feel for them in that it must be sad to have a teenager picking out baby toys. That's a real punch to the gut. Because she will always be in a diaper, always be a baby but bigger and more destructive. At least a baby is easier to manage.

It's a lifelong sentence. No retirement, no carefree vacations or hobbies. You always 24/7 must be vigilant living with someone screaming, destroying and soiling themselves. Maybe they should get a pass. Let them earn whatever they want. They obviously binge eat out of stress. They never ever will be able to sleep in or relax. Never.

Asa looks like he's on the verge of a massive heart attack. Those are very painful. If he cares about his family, he will either get some discipline and make healthy choices (unlikely) or cut his stomach down to a tiny size to force himself not to overeat.

Can you imagine!? Having to cut your stomach down to a baby size to prevent yourself from overeating. It's grotesque.

I hear what you are saying but...
They get to relax. Far more than their economically disadvantaged fans who are Autism parents.
They travel, go on cruises, and are living "their best life". They relax plenty and that's what they allow us to see. Imagine how lazy they are when the camera isn't on.
They also have unlimited respite care because they got YouTube rich off of a child who has no say in her private moments being put out to the world.
If they really walked the walk and talked the talk about what they claim their channel is about, maybe I could muster up some compassion for what you point out.
As it stands, I cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They have more time away from Abbie than with I think? She goes school, out with caregivers after plonked on the sofa then bed. Vacation include 24-7 minders. I do agree though it’s a hard situation but I feel they milk it and exploit it. Had she of had different parents it may be a very different set up.

She may not of needed a nappy for life or caring to this level had she had better life lessons. I feel bad for the parents who have no break, no money, no energy and of Course I feel bad for all the children in these situations. Abbie is scared into been so calm many Autism & typical children give their parents a much harder time and guilt, but these parents don’t exploit it and do it on very little money or help

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.