Fathering Autism #99 Moldy Manor is down to just three, Summer and Isaiah were able to flee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, also she is allowed to just not be interested in things. Does every typical kid in the world love bike riding? No, of course not...so why are they SO SURE that Abbie is gonna have a great time with it? They keep forcing her to do tit that THEY think will be fun or interesting or make good content, they never really give a second thought to whether it's something Abbie might like. And when they can't ignore her lack of interest in (or straight up dislike of) something, they blame it on autism. "Autism won today." No witch, maybe your daughter just doesn't want to go on a stupid bike ride with you...not everything has to boil down to autism. Abbie is more than just her disabilities and her moneymaking potential.
That's a good point. My 9 year old son doesn't have any interest in riding a bike. He rather use a scooter. No big deal!

Reactions: 13
What a waste.
She "talks" so much, but we heard nothing through the entire vlog.
Why does P keep wearing that sweater/jacket over the SW tees?? Its not only August in Florida, she looks ridiculous.
Oh and after school he asks Abbie if she wants to swim. She nods yes. They dont swim. Typical.
And if anyone hears/feels the earth move, thats just Biggie rolling in his grave. DMX too for that matter. P- keep it on Adult Contemporary. Stay in your lane. :cool::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And they like to drag her out in the heat to do these stupid things... and they know she doesn't enjoy it. The bike was pure content when they bought it. Definitely for Ass and P and not Abby. Everything SHE enjoys gets taken away and either hidden by her piece of tit mother or returned to the store.

They should strap Ps lazy trash ass onto Abbie's bike and let her peddle around in the heat.
That would be a vlog that I would watch and actually upvote 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why don't you play the role of a Disney princess yourself Priscilla!...Just think of the "dress up " possibilities for you little girl! Oh my! You must still have that tiara you wore for your birthday bash! Now, think about that tiara, a lacy, frilly skirt or tutu, maybe a longer lacy, frilly dress, and leggings to match! You could wear sparkly shoes with heels. You could click your heels together (like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) and be whisked away to a magical kingdom you can rule over as Princess!
You're such a fool Priscilla!
The only Disney role she'd be able to play would be Ursula.

1629587405678.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.