Fathering Autism #99 Moldy Manor is down to just three, Summer and Isaiah were able to flee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nala needs to live with Lurch and the Angry Elf. They are both strange but are excellent parents to their furbaby.
Even a toddler would be able to pick up how to pedal pretty quickly. It just goes to show how profoundly IDD Abbie is. She will never be able to ride that bike properly by herself.
I would just like to know how much of it is her IDD (inability to learn) and how much is laziness (not wanting to) as far as the bike riding issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I’m too late. Thank you - oh welll..next time! 😍

Oh well! I tried!

Thank you! I ended up deleting it since too many versions of it would mess up the voting. Appreciate it! ❤
You're not too late
New thread is at post 1000🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So true. Nothing new to film.
No new skills or words. No place new and exciting to film in Jax.
No Isaiah, Summer, Brandy, Becca- the core cast keeps shrinking. But in true sitcom form they jump the shark and add Lurch and her Gnome as replacements.
The trike? We have not seen Abbie on that trike since February, right before Isaiah went back to App State after his extended winter break due to Covid. Not once.
All FA is now is a springboard/funnel for Slimelife. Asa is no longer the Head witch in Charge. Big P took his crown. At this point I do believe she out earns FA.
**Also did anyone notice the big "Travel Mass" logo on the back window of Asa's truck? Good try Ace. No one cares. LOL
He probably had that made because they are trying to count it as a business expensive. We'll probably see one on the RV too.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Fathering Autism#100
Sweet Girl resembles Mom more every day; time to lay off Zaxby’s & ChickFilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so anybody else noticed that Asa seems to have gone back to the fancy camera angles, music, silly transitions etc. Back in January after josh started churning out the FA vlogs asa said they were going to keep it simple, keep it short, not do all the fancy cinematography stuff and to try and get back to what they were first about. This change seems to have coincided with the views being taken away. He is a desperate man hoping that anything will boost their views. He can’t do anything too exploitative or josh and the people like us will be after him….that voice is getting louder. He knows that it won’t take much for alot of the fans to stop watching. Asa is completely stuck filming Abbie doing the same things over and over again because there isn’t anything else to film. His time is definitely running out.

If I was him I’d quit while I’m still ahead on set some money while I still have some and start up a photography/events filming business. He’s actually not too bad at the editing and things. If he went on a few courses or something. Trouble is, he’d have to work with people and he can’t do that, and he had the legacy of FA hanging over him, and hes too narcissistic to realise that this ship is sinking because of him.

she could never do it all independently. But I do think if they were consistent going out a couple of times a week she could get the hang of either the pedals or the steering with a bit of support still. She knew she had to turn the pedals but I think the resistance of the pedals confused her. And that’s ok too, if that’s what success looks like to get, that’s good too. It’s Asa’s narrative that it’s independent or nothing that needs changing.
I wonder if they started out on a little tricycle when she was really young she might have got it quicker. That bike looks heavy to move!
It would be nice if he stuck with at least SOMETHING with trying to teach Abbie! Not just for the content but it gives them time together; and, is good exercise that both he and Abbie could benefit from! Even if he only set aside 2 or 3 days a week at a certain time of day...
I know! Just wishful thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Speaking of buying views/subs. Can someone please tell me how the travel channel is still gaining subs!? 🤔🙄View attachment 723592
They expected the travel channel to take off no matter what content they delivered because they are the Maassive's. They also abandoned their FA viewers providing minimal uploads. They weren't keeping the humpers close and therefore the channel declined. Humpers won't be loyal (except the extreme Humpers) if they are not being fed content. Plus they were already spending so much time on SelfieWrld for a month before the HAA tour started. A double blow for the humpers who probably sought someone else to worship. Also consider the patron drop because why should they pay when they are receiving nothing.

Her riding the tricycle was him pushing her feet and legs around to pedal it and positioning her hands on the handlebars and breaking lever. She clearly didn't want to ride it. Too much like work for her...she's lazy... but also lacks muscle tone and strength from basically just sitting all the time.
Views of Priscilla sitting at her makeup station...wow! She is (new word) ginormous!
The part after the closeout...he said they "heard a loud bang, Abbie wasn't asleep afterall. Priscilla was upstairs with her". He seemed like he was upset (?angry or frustrated) and was trying to hide it. I wonder what she Abbie did or got into!
Maybe he said something to Prissypoo and she stormed off to bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
22733ACA-13C2-4A1A-AA07-8749399D559F.jpeg

2 days and only 31 people acknowledged her… I wonder if comments were deleted which would explain why no one has a comment. I wish she would close her mouth…. Between her acid trip designed sweater and open mouth its too much ugly for one picture

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #100 Will the Maass' implode as their empire explodes?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 723893
2 days and only 31 people acknowledged her… I wonder if comments were deleted which would explain why no one has a comment. I wish she would close her mouth…. Between her acid trip designed sweater and open mouth its too much ugly for one picture
There is NO way I would trip on acid with her. Talk about a terrifying experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion
Fatbering Autism #100 It appears the "Abbie Train" could be circling the drain!

• Haha

I haven’t watched it yet but just going by the title…the trying to have conversations with her lasted long 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I haven’t watched it yet but just going by the title…the trying to have conversations with her lasted long 🙄
"Git it girl!!" :rolleyes:

Soo..Abbie's battery is down on her iPad = she is communicating at school. What does the school say?

Asshat says ..there is never a time when Abbie doesn't want to "communicate" with them ,... hmmm..

• Haha
….wait I was wrong. Apparently Abbie requested burgers for dinner. Never seen her have that button on her iPad. Apparently abbie is communicating so much more that her battery is dead by 2:30 at school. Yet it had charge in the car on the way home when she ‘refused to communicate’ with them. Just stop Asa!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Git it girl!!" :rolleyes:

Soo..Abbie's battery is down on her iPad = she is communicating at school. What does the school say?

Asshat says ..there is never a time when Abbie doesn't want to "communicate" with them ,... hmmm..
More like hitting Dunkin button a bazillion times.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where to begin...they need to take the iPad away and have her work on sign language. It’s just lazy parenting to hand her a device and expect she can tell you anything besides car ride and food. TEACH her sign language and practice every day. She isn’t using it more to communicate hence the battery running low she’s using it in school to ask her peers and teachers for food. Stop living in this delusional world Mass Family. Also, when they were wanting her to help with laundry they just ended up doing it for her after the second or third attempt. Like wtf, she is physically capable of sticking clothes in a dryer, stand there until she gets it right! How will she ever learn anything if you just give up and do it for her?!

I would just like to know how much of it is her IDD (inability to learn) and how much is laziness (not wanting to) as far as the bike riding issues!
Maybe they could try dangling a donut in front of the bike to get her to pedal? I know, I’m going to hell for saying it but like it would work for me.

• Haha
I can’t understand how P stretched her stomach after WLS. I eat 1500 calories a day, strictly logged. Every six weeks I have a “cheat day” - eating anything and everything I want. At this writing I feel so sick and fatigued by doing this. I had to skip dinner, and it was the cheeseburger and fries I craved. I can’t eat more than a few bites. I can’t imagine how she could do this and what kind of damage she did to her body. She will be so sorry one day, that is if her body holds out more than a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean, also she is allowed to just not be interested in things. Does every typical kid in the world love bike riding? No, of course not...so why are they SO SURE that Abbie is gonna have a great time with it? They keep forcing her to do tit that THEY think will be fun or interesting or make good content, they never really give a second thought to whether it's something Abbie might like. And when they can't ignore her lack of interest in (or straight up dislike of) something, they blame it on autism. "Autism won today." No witch, maybe your daughter just doesn't want to go on a stupid bike ride with you...not everything has to boil down to autism. Abbie is more than just her disabilities and her moneymaking potential.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I mean, also she is allowed to just not be interested in things. Does every typical kid in the world love bike riding? No, of course not...so why are they SO SURE that Abbie is gonna have a great time with it? They keep forcing her to do tit that THEY think will be fun or interesting or make good content, they never really give a second thought to whether it's something Abbie might like. And when they can't ignore her lack of interest in (or straight up dislike of) something, they blame it on autism. "Autism won today." No witch, maybe your daughter just doesn't want to go on a stupid bike ride with you...not everything has to boil down to autism. Abbie is more than just her disabilities and her moneymaking potential.
And they like to drag her out in the heat to do these stupid things... and they know she doesn't enjoy it. The bike was pure content when they bought it. Definitely for Ass and P and not Abby. Everything SHE enjoys gets taken away and either hidden by her piece of tit mother or returned to the store.

They should strap Ps lazy trash ass onto Abbie's bike and let her peddle around in the heat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.