Fathering Autism #99 Moldy Manor is down to just three, Summer and Isaiah were able to flee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised the filming at the Aunts new house was so short. See this is where Asshat doesn't know how to really pull in an audience. He film himself talking ad nauseum but can't create content where Abbie visits her Aunts new house and see how she interacts with them. He made her ride the freaking trike all the way over only to get film of her getting the Krispie treat and then leaving. His filming is so amateurish and wonky. His advertising his travel channel on the back of his truck is a joke. Anyone who would happen upon his channel from seeing the sticker will discover this guy's travel channel is actually two fat fucks eating their way across America. Actually, that's not a bad new title for them. 2FFacrossUSA :m 😉 :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can you imagine how much help they would be to other families dealing with autism if they were just honest about what Abbie's capabilities are and celebrated her for what she can do?

A different narrative would be "Abbie cannot grasp the mechanics of bike riding so we work with her this way instead for her to enjoy it as much as she is able to." Instead of "Someday she may be able to ride to the store by herself to pick out a snack for herself"

Their delusion that she will someday be like a neuro typical person will never be of help to any family. So sad.

He should call the Vlog Fathering Illusion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I was surprised the filming at the Aunts new house was so short. See this is where Asshat doesn't know how to really pull in an audience. He film himself talking ad nauseum but can't create content where Abbie visits her Aunts new house and see how she interacts with them. He made her ride the freaking trike all the way over only to get film of her getting the Krispie treat and then leaving. His filming is so amateurish and wonky. His advertising his travel channel on the back of his truck is a joke. Anyone who would happen upon his channel from seeing the sticker will discover this guy's travel channel is actually two fat fucks eating their way across America. Actually, that's not a bad new title for them. 2FFacrossUSA :m 😉 :p
Abbie's visit with the aunts may not have been pretty.. she may have had some meltdowns. We will see if Crystal includes any of that visit in her VLOG.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They definitely are in big trouble. YouTube have obviously caught onto them buying views and to subtract 5.2 million views is pretty drastic. Pigs on tour was an unmitigated disaster. The revenue from YouTube must have dropped bigtime. No wonder they are pushing Slimelife as I cant believe Selfieshitwrld is turning a profit now that schools and colleges are back. How the hell are they going to pay 2 mortgages, business rates, lease rentals, college and school fees? They are on the road to financial ruin IMO. Couldn't come soon enough.
I still get confused on how Youtubers can buy views. Seems shady and analytics do not reflect true numbers. Youtube should put a stop to it so that can’t even be possible to do. I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Speaking of buying views/subs. Can someone please tell me how the travel channel is still gaining subs!? 🤔🙄
Screenshot_20210821_183617.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering if they attempted a visit but it was a failure. Perhaps, one Rice Krispie treat was not enough for Abbie, she had a huge meltdown, scared the kids, they were not as welcomed as they had expected, she had a poonami blowout, oh the possibilities are endless!!🤔 🤭

Chances are ASSa simply needed to get her the hell out of there and back to their third "bike ride" of the year to impress the humpers! 😂😂😂

I still get confused on how Youtubers can buy views. Seems shady and analytics do not reflect true numbers. Youtube should put a stop to it so that can’t even be possible to do. I don’t get it.
I've attached an interesting article below and of course, this is what he is doing!!

Buying Subs for YouTube

When Big P hears the term "buying subs" this is what she thinks!!!! 🤭😂😂😂😂:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, I was right about a vlog w/Abbie riding her bike. I haven't watched it, but it shows that this is all for content. Piggy said in her LIVE that Asa was riding the bike with Abbie. As we have seen, they only use the bike when they need to film. Do I know that for sure, no, but seems pretty fair to say that's what happens? Otherwise, they would be showing Abbie's progress for content since the last time they made a video with her riding the bike.

Her riding the tricycle was him pushing her feet and legs around to pedal it and positioning her hands on the handlebars and breaking lever. She clearly didn't want to ride it. Too much like work for her...she's lazy... but also lacks muscle tone and strength from basically just sitting all the time.
Views of Priscilla sitting at her makeup station...wow! She is (new word) ginormous!
The part after the closeout...he said they "heard a loud bang, Abbie wasn't asleep afterall. Priscilla was upstairs with her". He seemed like he was upset (?angry or frustrated) and was trying to hide it. I wonder what she Abbie did or got into!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm wondering if they attempted a visit but it was a failure. Perhaps, one Rice Krispie treat was not enough for Abbie, she had a huge meltdown, scared the kids, they were not as welcomed as they had expected, she had a poonami blowout, oh the possibilities are endless!!🤔 🤭

Chances are ASSa simply needed to get her the hell out of there and back to their third "bike ride" of the year to impress the humpers! 😂😂😂

I've attached an interesting article below and of course, this is what he is doing!!

Buying Subs for YouTube

Yep, he's buying his subscribers. He's also buying his Patreon participants. But his views are dwindling. I am still not sure about the issue of 5million views being taken away and how it affects his bottom line if at all.

Kinda off topic but it relates to an MLM. I was just talking to my sister and she said a friend of hers wants her to become a health coach with this business. The first thing that popped in my head was it's an MLM. I asked her and she said, oh no, it's not. I googled it and sure enough it is. I told her under no uncertain terms was she to join that tit show. I explained to her about LimeLife and how these people go out and try and recruit "family and friends." After explaining all of this to her she said there was no way in hell she was going to join. It would just cost her the low low price of $200 to join and start brining in more unsuspecting victims. duck these MLM's.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Buying Subs for YouTube

So yes, you can buy views but if you're caught doing it then it appears YouTube will penalise you for it. It would appear Arsewipe has been caught doing something fairly major to get 5.2 million views removed. Ultimately, it means he earns zero for several weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine how much help they would be to other families dealing with autism if they were just honest about what Abbie's capabilities are and celebrated her for what she can do?

A different narrative would be "Abbie cannot grasp the mechanics of bike riding so we work with her this way instead for her to enjoy it as much as she is able to." Instead of "Someday she may be able to ride to the store by herself to pick out a snack for herself"

Their delusion that she will someday be like a neuro typical person will never be of help to any family. So sad.

He should call the Vlog Fathering Illusion.
It's so sad isn't it. While any parent of a child like abbie wish that it could be different and it does come with heartbreak for the child you thought you'd have, but they are not helping themselves, abbie or parents at all by pushing the idea that abbie will one day be 'normal'. It's actually quite disrespectful to the autism/ neurodivergent community to push the idea that they will function like the neurotypical people one day.

at the end of the day, to use ass's phrase, its about being a good human. Seeing someone as an individual and treating them as an individual, seeing their own strengths, limitations and personality. They've latched onto the whole autism thing. and Abbie is only autism to them. They don't even try and see beyond that and actually just see her. I don't even think they truly understand autism. All they see is a label that brings them money. They don't see their daughter who, while challenging, has her own wants and needs, things she likes and things she doesn't like just like every other human being on the planet. I wish they could put themselves in Abbie's shoes just for a moment.

Speaking of buying views/subs. Can someone please tell me how the travel channel is still gaining subs!? 🤔🙄View attachment 723592

ouch, even if they earned the highest estimate for each day they are earning pocket money each day. It'd take years to earn back the $100,000+ they spent on the trip, and that's before petrol and eating out (I'd also say activities but they didn't actually do any!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

Fathering Autism #100: Moobs is busy buying views while Pigzilla sits and chews, chews, chews!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why don't you play the role of a Disney princess yourself Priscilla!...Just think of the "dress up " possibilities for you little girl! Oh my! You must still have that tiara you wore for your birthday bash! Now, think about that tiara, a lacy, frilly skirt or tutu, maybe a longer lacy, frilly dress, and leggings to match! You could wear sparkly shoes with heels. You could click your heels together (like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) and be whisked away to a magical kingdom you can rule over as Princess!
You're such a fool Priscilla!

• Haha
if you're under any disillusion that big p's youtube is not in any way linked to FA then this proves otherwise. They follow exactly the same line. FA views go up, Big P's go up just after. When FA's go down, Big P's go down too.
Screenshot 2021-08-21 at 19.56.11.png
Screenshot 2021-08-21 at 19.55.03.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they started out on a little tricycle when she was really young she might have got it quicker. That bike looks heavy to move!
They tried to get Abbie to ride a bike when she was little, but she didn't like it so they say. Of course the bike was put away like the rest of Abbies things. The problem with her idiot parents is that they expect the schools and therapists to teach her while they do the bare minimum. You reap what you sow assholes! That's why they sued the public school. Because she wasn't learning.
[/QUOTE]
I still think if they could secure her feet onto the peddles in a way that she cant take her feet off of them, and push her she would understand the momentum of what she needs to do. Her doing one revolution with Asshole pushing her, and then stopping her doesn't help. Oh and when she starts moaning that she doesn't want to put her feet on the pedals (cuz ya know she will to get out of it) MAKE HER.....don't just give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So yes, you can buy views but if you're caught doing it then it appears YouTube will penalise you for it. It would appear Arsewipe has been caught doing something fairly major to get 5.2 million views removed. Ultimately, it means he earns zero for several weeks.
We need to ask Asa in the comments under today's vlog what this is all about. Not it!! lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion
I see you've been caught, you stupid Moob
Buying your views on Utube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We need to ask Asa in the comments under today's vlog what this is all about. Not it!! lol
Worth a try but you bet it will be deleted pronto. He must be in a panic as it means he has lost a large amount of money. Plus their decreasing Patreon money. And he has employees to pay. Suddenly I understand why Hogboy didnt get a new car.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.