Fathering Autism #100 School Daze, SlimeLife Haze, A and P won’t change their ways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, Cardinal and Kermy! Great thread title! And Kermy, thank you always!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was just thinking about the many ways A&P have failed Abbie on the communication front, and one of the weirdest things to me is that they don't sign while talking to her. She signs, and they respond with spoken words only. I have never before seen anyone do that with a child, or really any family member, who uses sign...people in mixed-communication families generally have mixed-communication conversations, in my experience. It's yet another little thing that really highlights to me how they don't see Abbie as being one of them. Like she's not on the same level as the rest of their family. Her method of communication is inferior in their eyes...they refuse to use it, and they cry about her not using the same methods they use. When the irony is, if they at least signed a few of the words as they spoke back to her, it would probably help her communication. But as usual, their refusal to accept Abbie as she is keeps them stuck in a situation where she will never get any closer to what they want her to be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
That's so cool. They have tables that automatically weigh you.

1629593413038.png

Cilla chomping with her mouth open again. She has no manners

1629593654942.png

1629593577600.png

1629593735713.png

And yeah she's blowing up like a balloon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Check out the size of the fries. He panned the camera so fast I could barely capture it even slowed down. But dang that's enough fries for 10 people.

fries.jpg

1629594312370.png
1629594336859.png
1629594541437.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That's so cool. They have tables that automatically weigh you.

View attachment 724091

Cilla chomping with her mouth open again. She has no manners

View attachment 724093

View attachment 724092

View attachment 724094

And yeah she's blowing up like a balloon.
And I know we've all said it a thousand times, but their eating habits...! Who the heck goes out to eat and makes such horrible choices as often as they do? Burger Fi? If I went there for dinner, eating a greasy burger, and as if fries weren't bad enough they have to get the "loaded" version (I do not believe the shot of the fries was after they finished them 👌) I'd feel horrible the rest of the night, and possibly into the next day. Sure, I indulge every now and then, but it's not the norm. Eating healthy food never seems to be an option for them. It's just gross.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I still wonder why they remodeled their kitchen. They never use it.
They eat cereal and snacks in there. Or the fast food they bring home.
Big P waddles her fat ass in there once a week (maybe?) to cook.
She doesnt even make Cilla Suey's Snot and Stuff vlogs anymore.

And Asa continues to just make several vlogs out of one day of footage.

Abbie is school now. What are they doing with their time? They arent needed at SW. Asa isnt vlogging.
Big P cannot possibly be working non-stop on Slimelife stuff.
They obviously arent working out, doing their faux charity work, vlogging, or traveling.
No online guest speaking plugs, no podcasts. No more PTA, Booster Club.
No more Scooter Squad. No random drone flying.
No more Butcher Box, Hello Fresh. No more rando toy, tool, or spice #ads.

What the hell are these slobs doing with their time???? :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Check out the size of the fries. He panned the camera so fast I could barely capture it even slowed down. But dang that's enough fries for 10 people.

View attachment 724098

View attachment 724099View attachment 724100View attachment 724101
OMG. thats a heart attack on a plate! That probably a couple thousand calories just for the fries with cheese ..they really are out of control.

Did you see those comments underneath..lol... words they should put on Abbie's device... "talk to the hand", ... you know so she can be a regular teenager... these people have no clue!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
OMG. thats a heart attack on a plate! That probably a couple thousand calories just for the fries with cheese ..they really are out of control.

Did you see those comments underneath..lol... words they should put on Abbie's device... "talk to the hand", ... you know so she can be a regular teenager... these people have no clue!!
Talk to the hand LOL. A regular teen from the 90's! 🤣 🤣
But, she can tap that out before she falls asleep in the car, like all of todays teens do.
Freakin' Humpers! LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yesterday on their FB, someone said that they should ‘make Abbie talk’. Of course the humpers went wild and replies to this person numbered over 700. One of the replies was from Asa himself. He admitted that Abbie will never talk despite over 10 years of speech therapy. First time I ever heard him admit that. The weird thing is he replied with no snark.

I believe the reply thread was deleted along with the original comment, so sadly no receipts.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I was just thinking about the many ways A&P have failed Abbie on the communication front, and one of the weirdest things to me is that they don't sign while talking to her. She signs, and they respond with spoken words only. I have never before seen anyone do that with a child, or really any family member, who uses sign...people in mixed-communication families generally have mixed-communication conversations, in my experience. It's yet another little thing that really highlights to me how they don't see Abbie as being one of them. Like she's not on the same level as the rest of their family. Her method of communication is inferior in their eyes...they refuse to use it, and they cry about her not using the same methods they use. When the irony is, if they at least signed a few of the words as they spoke back to her, it would probably help her communication. But as usual, their refusal to accept Abbie as she is keeps them stuck in a situation where she will never get any closer to what they want her to be.
That is the sad thing... THEY don't know signs... what little Abby knows Brandy taught Ab and them to use with her. No one in that house knows ASL. Oh and school tries to teach also... remember when they were shocked Ab knew "sorry" (then summer and Ass proceeded to use the wrong signs for mother I think)

They are too lazy to learn any signs... certainly too lazy to sign while speaking so maybe... I don't know.... they treat Ab like a human and that communicating with signs is okay and normal

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That is the sad thing... THEY don't know signs... what little Abby knows Brandy taught Ab and them to use with her. No one in that house knows ASL. Oh and school tries to teach also... remember when they were shocked Ab knew "sorry" (then summer and Ass proceeded to use the wrong signs for mother I think)

They are too lazy to learn any signs... certainly too lazy to sign while speaking so maybe... I don't know.... they treat Ab like a human and that communicated with signs is okay and normal
I also remember when her therapy involved identifying photos of her family - with signs for mom and dad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.