Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
New drinking game in The Corner...drink a shot of your choice everytime fatass says sensory issue or issues
The ones drinking the non alcoholic stuff can help everyone who gets drunk 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MarySusan59

I got a feeling they are trying to come up with reasons that they want to sell mold manor and move somewhere else. I think they know that the money train is slowing up.

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I hadn’t seen Abby in that horrible shirt for so long I was hoping she outgrew it. But no…. They are back to dressing her like a damn scarecrow. For the love of god, stop dressing her so horribly

• Heart
  • Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Priscilla is overreaching on IG today..
Here comes the claw!!!
081E6055-146A-459F-94E7-7D1432DACF67.jpeg

Priscilla, nice humans don’t share their child’s personal details to the whole public, put their child in danger, exploit their child for sales and money, and actually parent (the verb, not just the noun)..
645213AC-7C23-4154-AAF3-EEEFB3285CD4.jpeg

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…
234F3467-A77D-420C-990C-C6D9D4ECC17B.jpeg

OMG! You seriously think those are designer bags? You are delusional. Designer bags do not put another companies brand on their bags. Once SmileLife is up, you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with these. If your company actually give good incentives for you’ll to make sales, make it real designer bags..
Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..
1D796AF4-F977-4B23-AB1D-E79B84BF8AC6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
It’s obvious they feel pressured to dress her cute. I think it’s ridiculous but maybe if Priscilla didn’t pride herself on shit like that then people wouldn’t be rating Abbie’s outfits.

I would send her to school in a reg tshirt, maybe a graphic tee and some comfortable pants. I don’t see what the big deal is with her clothing.
My NT daughter graduated in 2020. Was a cheerleader, involved in tons of stuff. She wore jeans or shorts and t-shirts about 90% of the time to school. She loves dressing up and loves fashion, but when it came to school she didn't dress up. As always, Piggy just wants an Instagram post so she felt like she needed to dress her up - and as usual, she missed the mark. She simply has zero taste.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread ladies!
❤
If there is one thing that grates my nerves more than anything else when it comes to these jackasses is and always has been Pigfuckle’s need to mark her territory in these vlogs. Every vlog, regardless of what channel it comes from, this bitch is going to find a way to make a part of it about her. This SpankieWrld shit drives me nuts. I hate the constant attempt at pushing Pig and her “brand”. The beginning of this video is nothing but a damn commercial. The End. Pig piled on some more pounds during the RV trip, as we knew she would......So, the fact that Tinkerslime is literally a waddling, slurring, lisping SpankieWrld billboard..and I get to make fun of her for it, is the ONLY way I can stomach this BS. 🤓
UGH! I hope those ridiculous ass SW shirts get used for a litterbox. Here kitty kitty. Get after it Nala! 😻😹😻
215FC0F3-F861-4B7C-8C37-66766B75FAD4.jpeg

Yes Pig. He caught you on camera. Why hide it? We have all seen it! I mean, the gunt was laying in your lap as you beached in the passenger seat of the truck a few days ago. The only one you are fooling is yourself, dumb ass!🐽

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Oh and the wave of BS continues with Asshat. Talking about they've been using these 'tips' for haircutting with Ab for the past ten years. The last haircut video prior to this one stated she had not gotten her hair cut in a little over THREE YEARS and they only gave her the teeny tiniest of trims that barely made any difference. Obviously those methods that you claim to have great success with are not actually so successful. That, and I think you and Princess P have a thing about Abbie having long hair. IIRC, P straight up said no to getting Abbie's hair cut short like it was a few years ago. Claimed it was even worse for her putting her hair in her mouth and getting messy. Somehow, I don't believe you, Cilla.
It's like Asswipe forgets there is video evidence of things they've said and done before. He just hopes that no one remembers anything.
That is exactly what he hopes and thinks. He’s put out so many videos he can’t remember what he said one, two or three years ago but he’s counting on people not remembering his blatant contradictions. Then if he’s called out on it he either ignores it or bullies and “gaslights” them. He should just put out a “greatest hit” video and be done with the channel. At this point it’s all redundant and repetitive content. How many times can you watch Ab swing? How many times do you watch this SOB blabber word salads of nonsensical, stroke inducing BS.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Yep I just looked it up. The state of Florida allows a child 16 years of age to terminate their enrollment with a parents acknowledgment.

I wonder if they were to do that for Abbie what would be a good alternative for her. Since they are lazy and don’t really wanna bother with her I wonder if there’s some type of day program for her.
They're keeping that overpriced daycare until the grant money runs out. Whatever they are paying is a small price to pay for 6 or 7 hours/5 days a week to not have sweet girl around.

• Heart
  • Sad

MarySusan59

I would love to see her first daughter walk into SelfishWorld one day when he and Priss are there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

RANCHDRESSING

That anti MLM youtuber "Not the Good Girl" has been in multiple MLM's and the top percentage in some.. she admitted that the only reason she got there was NOT just hard work but that she had a social media following before she started..and that she would not have been able to achieve that level without it.

But yea.. the ones that make any money (at all) are usually in at the right time or they have a large following of some kind. I bet the people under P are struggling and possibly buying products with their own money to keep up.. waiting for when they "make it big"...
Agreed! And 100% her downline sell more to themselves then anyone else. i would say none of them are making any money And most would be losing. Hey they may have friends now, pay to play, pay for friends. Those friendships will end when their commercial relationship ends.

• Heart
  • Sad

georgiegirl1957

Meow, I just came to post basically the same thing!

Ms. Piggy went from aren’t you tho exthited to who ate all the cheese. I think Abbie ruined her precious time with her baby boy hoglet by having a tantrum, meltdown whatever suits your fancy.

I just have to say I love it when one of us tattlers have had enough of the fuckery and rants. It provides great reading material.
Seems like we all cycle through that.
Meow, I think your there right now!

And this has got to be my most favorite comment ever to be posted on YouTube!

View attachment 705130

View attachment 705132
Whoa ! He is One Creepy fugly M.F. Hey Asa go back and slither underneath the rock you came from
Abbie can get out of her clothes easily and she does, often. She has since she was small.
I doubt very seriously that she has the cognitive ability to dress herself.
She's not even potty trained.
All Assa's talk about independence is just more bullshit. Nothing he says is true. He's just making up a narrative for content when he goes on about independence.
Abbie will never ever ever be independent. I
I agree , If only her parents started early intervention when she was first diagnosed . She's 16 now . Early intervention helps with cognitive skills . potty training , bathing , brushing of her teeth , brushing and combing her hair . What about behavior modification ? They both bitch about her inappropriate behavior out in public . Where does Abbie land on the autism spectrum ? Are her parents in denial of Abbie diagnosis ? Her parents are immature , narcissistic . Sadly they will continue to neglect her needs , exploit her . Asa and Cilla do you read the comments here on Tattler ? You are the poorest examples of what it is to be a loving , nurturing , parent of a child or adult who is of what you call special needs . F.U.

• Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
There is a photo of them taken on New Years Eve when they first met. There is an ashtray in front of them. It's suspected Asa vapes as his vape mod was spotted in one of the vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a smoker. She has a strong oral addiction.

View attachment 700046
He already looks like an asshole. I cannot fathom why any woman would ever be attracted to him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Kudos to those of you who actually watch Princess P's lipshit lives... I definitely can't tolerate 35+ minutes of this --

ezgif-1-533e47ac1300-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart