Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
How P eats has always grossed me out. Maybe just me but never seen someone stick their tongue out to take a bite. Or continuously flopping it out while eating. Cows eat more gracefully (seriously looking out my windowat some now out there munching)... As delicate and dainty she keeps trying to say she is you would think she would have at least some table manners.

Abigail has more manners and she has every reason not to. So unless there is some underlying condition P has she is just a nasty slob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

SCCOct66

VIP Member
She just makes it so easy
Nice try covering half your overflowing plate. About a pound of rice - rice is supposed to be a very rare occurrence and in very small quantities after wls. A good meal size would be 3 or 4 shrimp, MAYBE a tbs of rice. And that’s it. Her plate could feed 30 wls patients.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
The fact that they spend $150k + for a new truck and RV that they will probably not travel again with, but only buy things for Abby if it’s buy one get one free or buy one get one 50% off, and only spend $7 on a pair of shoes really pisses me off. She’s the reason they can afford the fun things. I get that she doesn’t care what she looks like, but at least get comfy stuff and buy stuff only on sale. Fucking assholes

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
We know A&P are taking Isaiah back to Boone. Yet Piggy is posting this like she’s at home sending Abbie to school…and tagging those fugly Hey Dudes shoes and Buckle…yippee for Piggy paying $30 for a camo tee shirt that you could have paid $7 for at Target. But hey, Abbie’s wearing Buckle! As if she gives two shits

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

SunnyDale

VIP Member
So (I haven’t read through the past few pages of this thread yet) ....Hogboy.... who is, what? 18-19 years old goes “back to school” shopping with his Mommy and Daddy? It’s like he is 5 and going to kindergarten. Wow. I doubt at that age I could get my son to go shopping with me and he drove himself to and from college after we went with him the first drive up. Plus my son bought himself whatever he needed at the nearby Walmart which wasn’t much. Coffee, maybe a few snacks. No stores near Hogboy’s college? And why are they all piling into a car/truck/RV to go with him? How embarrassing for him.

Yeah, that string wall paper is crap. I spent hundreds of dollars getting rid of the string wallpaper and it has to be sanded, then mudded to fill in nicks made after tearing and sanding it off, then resanded to make it presentable for painting. And as for Nala.....all I can say is “GO NALA!” She’s the only one in that family with decorator taste.

Now with these few words is a more appropriate and accurate slogan for Asshole to wear on his t-shirts....”I’m the herpes of the internet” or “I’m a dick” ( or douche) . And it could come in several colors and sizes with puzzle pieces decorating it. You know, to go along with his facade.
Here you go.

280E6AB4-F982-4B3E-AF53-7FBC526253B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

MSlix73

VIP Member
DD5331F2-AB25-437D-8199-7BA4B55FBA15.jpeg

Her upper arms looks like either:
A. An entire prosciutto ham

B. The back legs of a quarter horse

• Haha
  • Wow

KateK

VIP Member
How is that do any different? They still have to pull it back just like they did before or she will eat it. They probably took her just for VLOG content...like everything else..it doesn't benefit her. Asshat could have just taken the scissors and loped an inch of her pony tail for the same affect.

The dumb HUMPERS think it is a new "do" because it is down and parted in the middle... she cannot wear it to school down... the only difference is about an inch off the end.

• Haha

PlumBlossom

Lipshit mama has become my new source of entertainment.

And she's so full of shit. I remember when she got her butt ugly Coach bag.....and made a stink that she always wanted a designer bag....all these two do is lie through their teeth. 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Priscilla is overreaching on IG today..
Here comes the claw!!!View attachment 696635

Priscilla, nice humans don’t share their child’s personal details to the whole public, put their child in danger, exploit their child for sales and money, and actually parent (the verb, not just the noun)..
View attachment 696638

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…View attachment 696642

OMG! You seriously think those are designer bags? You are delusional. Designer bags do not put another companies brand on their bags. Once SmileLife is up, you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with these. If your company actually give good incentives for you’ll to make sales, make it real designer bags..
Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..View attachment 696645
“Message let today”? What the hell is that supposed to mean? By the way, Piggy, those are not designer bags, no matter what bullshit Slimelife is telling you.

Last edited:
  • Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
She looks cute (but miserable). Shirt skin tight and tucked in. How long will that last? I want to see a pic when they pick her up. Of course she tagged Target, Sketchers and Champion 🙄

That is cute, but why not get her clothes that she can put on herself? You know she didn't tie that fabric belt around her waist on her own, possibly didn't even zip her pants up by herself or button them. If I tell my son to go and "get pants on and shirt on" he can do all of that by himself. His track pants are all elastic waistband, and shirts/hoodies are all loose and comfy so he can easily maneuver them to put on. He may need me to tie his shoes, but everything else he can put on. They talk about all this independence stuff, so why not get her clothes that let her be independent to the extent she can?

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
All of the footage that was shown on this vlog of Abbie at the doctors office is quite dated. So, when was the last time Abbie has seen a doctor? That virtual one? That shouldn’t count as a real one. Of course they’re in a mad rush to find a new psychologist because they need her prescriptions filled. Sounds like maybe the old doc stop filling them. The fact he mentions Abbie may be staying up all night might be because they ran out of her night meds. They may have double dosed her on their campcation.
How do you, as a parent, with at least a month of warning that your child's doctor will no longer be practicing...not manage to go out and find a new practitioner to handle prescriptions before your child's medication runs out??? You mean to tell me you fucked off on vacation like you didn't have a care in the world...all the while knowing that you hadn't done anything to make sure your child still had her meds when you got back??? Psych meds can be extremely unpleasant to stop cold turkey...and I doubt missing out on sleep feels good or is fun for her...once again, poor Abbie is the one suffering for their incompetence.

None of them are exhibiting clubbing on their fingers. Priscilla just has shitty acrylics. She has shitty everything in life.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
The banjos have arrived!
View attachment 697239
Abbie looks like how we all feel about her dreadful parents 😂 😂 😂

How many grammatical errors can a SlimeSwineSister have in one post? Either the hooves have grown too much to properly type, or it was liquid dinner kind of night.
Shit, she should use this in her Slimelife pitch...
Ladies, you can do it! You do not even have to be literate! Just look at me! 😂🐽😂
View attachment 697813View attachment 697814
Not one of those women would inspire me to buy Slimelife. Not to be cruel, but not one of them is attractive and when did Billie Jean King get into MLMs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
I think Abbie bonds with her more than with others I've seen. From what I've seen and heard, so far, from Crystal, she seems calm, in control, level-headed, and doesn't seem to let a lot shake her. I think she will be good for Abbie to be around. I also think she does not tolerate disobedience, bad behaviors or tantrums...so time will tell how she really does interact with Abbie and how she takes control of certain situations. I think she is very protective of their two girls and is very watchful when Abbie is around them. Time will tell.
I agree!! Abbie was very excited when she saw Crystal in the kitchen…she ran up the stairs and did a little happy dance!!

Truth be told, we rarely see Abbie genuinely that excited or smile about many things.

Here are some screenshots I grabbed.
912B188E-1B54-4EB7-B809-C7404D4E9C16.jpeg
310E9A8D-8447-4CD6-B8C2-1A9EF0C16E9D.jpeg
9710FF87-E862-44BE-ADF5-1B723FD6F360.jpeg
A09CB9DE-8C66-4E8C-B552-6B40E91D523E.jpeg
277E40F8-4DED-4311-9006-99DC14F46878.jpeg
3209BCF1-3B75-4CB6-945C-63BB5409D79B.jpeg
D657D48D-D937-4F1F-B961-95C91B640107.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

convert70

VIP Member
Holy fuck! I'm speechless, disturbed and slightly freaked the fuck out! This all happened the first 25 seconds!
View attachment 699109
View attachment 699110
View attachment 699114
View attachment 699116
View attachment 699119
View attachment 699120
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th screenshots of her eyes almost look seizure-like.

On Big P’s Crap and Things, last night’s Lippy Mama = 7 comments. Today’s Big Sweet Girl on the special needs swing = 173 comments.
View attachment 699152
Abbie is clearly too big for that swing now! Why don't they just tell her "No, you can't use that swing. You're too big" and direct her to another more suitable for her size!
They would say "She wouldn't understand."
I say "They're afraid she'd throw a tantrum"!
JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart