Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr. Now would DESTROY her.
Yes! He sure would!
You did not stick to your 1200 calorie a day diet, Tinkerhog.
My most favorite was when he had to tell a 500 lb lady that she was NOT malnourished.
If the planets align, and this comes to fruition... OH MY STARS! I am watching all of it. Imagine the screenshot opportunities! Her laying in bed telling her sad story while Moobs makes his third run to McDonalds. He returns and lifts, cleanses and powders all the rolls. Then Pig will announce it is time for dinner. Next scene, Moobs has sold the RV to put a down payment on a box truck with a lift gate. He backs into the manor. Beep beep beep... The fire department comes and removes the double doors leading out to the pool along with a section of wall so EMS can drag her and her mattress out and onto the lift gate of Moobs new ride. I will stop here..

Reactions: 26
The first time that I saw the baby powdering of the folds on 600 Pound Life, I died!!! It was as great as the episode where the woman had to be hosed down on the back porch because she couldn't fit into the shower

Reactions: 15
The first time that I saw the baby powdering of the folds on 600 Pound Life, I died!!! It was as great as the episode where the woman had to be hosed down on the back porch because she couldn't fit into the shower
And they almost never have on underwear! The damn gunt covers it all and then some, at least the front parts, and is on full display.

Whatever happened to Abbie's autism VANS shoes? Piggy had to buy them for Abbie, but I never see them on her. Also, whatever happened to that chore thing they bought? I know it feels where Asa hooked it, but didn't they find a new place for it so Abbie can have a chat too? I wonder if Abbie drove her bike to school?

Reactions: 22
Not sure who in that family knows about ball cleaning, but this looks like fun, Asswipe. Clean balls, must clean balls.

Reactions: 13
The only reason she has those Van's shoes is because they plugged them hard hoping for sponsorship. The chore chart was just desperate content. Abbie didnt understand and never will. Gone is the hoovering, the bike, removing those gruesome fake table settings, emptying the dishwasher, basically all the usual crap that was churned out ad infinitum. Arsewipe is really stuck for content now. He must be bored screaming. Sweet girl is not going to surprise anyone with new skills as she has, sadly, reached a peak unless these oafs get their act together and work in alignment with that school to improve matters.

Reactions: 26
It's a knee muffin top! She also has elbow muffin tops!

So do we know they are gone to settle Hoglet into his new abode? Along with his 4000 loo rolls! And who, pray is looking after Abbie? They have gone suspiciously quiet about respite care.
Pigcilla's Shit & Stuff IG has had a couple of stories today driving to Boone. I'm sure Summer's been tagged again. Do we know if Summer works at JSA?

Y'all - Isaiah is driving the old beat up truck - her latest IG story shows him hanging his parking tag in the old ratty truck.My latest record search didn’t show any new vehicles for them. So are they really going to leave the golden child with a ratty old truck?? Or is this a smokescreen?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
No way they are not buying him a mountain worthy 4wd.

Already in Boone, so were not bothered missing first day/week of school. But will post pics of her because she is the money shot. Why did Mommy and Daddy both have to go with JR?

Last edited:
LMFAO...they're doing one ball at a time with Lysol wipes. What fucking idiots. That makes me believe this is all for content.
They can't do anything right. They should be putting all the balls in mesh bags and empty out the pit.. clean the pit without the balls in it and sanitize.. put new fresh balls in. Take the dirty balls somewhere and wash with soap and water and rinse and sanitize and let them dry out before using them again... and rotate the balls out often.

Reactions: 25
I agree! There is no way i'd let anyone sleep outside like that. I'd give up my own bed first! I'm wondering if it's because she was young and afraid to speak up and just accepted it since they offered but as an adult I would never let that be an option.

Reactions: 14
Better yet, they should just change out the ball pit with a different booth idea. Or does corporate require the ball pit? I would hate the responsibility of keeping this sanitized. Seems like a losing proposition.

Reactions: 21
Bullcrap.

I still think the only reason she had the surgery was for the insurance policies they took out. It was at the same time. They probably told her to lose 100 lbs. In order to get the life insurance policy. She said she lost 100, and now shes done and gaining it back.

100% that is the only reason they are cleaning their balls. Those balls all have a small hole in them so they don't crush. If any liquid gets trapped in there it gets moldy inside. Thats one of the readons McDonalds no longer has them in their play area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
For the love....these two sat and cleaned these balls for god knows how long without any gloves on. I can't even imagine touching these chemicals for an extended period of time.

In someone else’s name, or perhaps a lease?

Reactions: 10
What do you mean a garage? It's a suite remember? It's totally NOT anything like pool house! Its just your average suite that doesn't even have a bathroom in it just like all those fancy people have! /s
A suite with a mop sink it it.

Yes, the balls need a good swishing in a net bag in the washer on hot. Poof. It wouldnt take 15 hours of ball wiping.

Reactions: 20
In someone else’s name, or perhaps a lease?
All the other vehicles are under their name. I thought perhaps under the business name, but he’s driving the green paint peeling Tacoma truck. When you register for a school parking pass, you have to register a particular car, so for now it looks like he’s got the old beater. It could be a four-wheel-drive, he may have asked for the pick up truck. He’s an outdoors guy and hauling snowboards and Hiking equipment, maybe he didn’t want a brand new car. Who knows but for now he’s got the green 2003 truck

Reactions: 11
I’m willing to bet there’s nothing dirtier in Jacksonville than Asa’s balls. Fit those into that ball cleaning machine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.