Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Because Abbie wears a diaper, any sort of tucked-in outfit will show off her diaper. If she isn't wearing a diaper, then Abbie is carrying so much weight around her midsection, and she needs to go on a serious calorie deficit before her weight gets to the point that she isn't very mobile. With her hair pulled back like that, and these baby outfits, Abbie looks very special needs, and we know Asa and Priscilla don't like that.
Imagine her caregivers at school having to maneuver those stupid shorts plus a pull up. Guarantee she won’t come home in those clothes

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She sits in the swing and shoes come off. She sits in the car/truck...shoes come off. She sits in a restaurant...shoes come off!!! Or, in a chair in the house, shoes come off!
No! No! No! Shoes would not be coming off everytime she sits her butt down! In the house, ok, maybe but I'd be inclined to getting her used to wearing slippers also.
Also, Asa said she's "using" the iPad more again. I noticed in one screenshot that she was "using" the iPad...clicking on buttons while holding the iPad upside down! Yep. She was "using" it to click in the "I like" button! Ri-i-i-i-ght Asa! Damn it! Point it out! Correct it so she's holding and using it correctly. Add new things to it. Have a set time everyday to sit down with her and the iPad, working with her to recognize appropriate pictures, words...clicking on them, etc... Repeat, repeat. Consistentcy Asa, consistency and a proper learning envoronment! I know! Too much time and effort for you to give your daughter.
Yeah. When she holds her "communication device" upside down, well...that "speaks" volumes. To me anyway. 😁

• Haha
Why is this necessary? Do they not have grocery stores in Boone?? Look at all that processed shit. And if anyone in Florida can’t get toilet paper, we know why! And @costco - give that shit up. They will NEVER sponsor you.

I agree he is taking full advantage of them doing every little thing for him. But he is READY to get out of Jacksonville. He's too immature to understand that riding the Fathering Autism wave will not serve him well in his adult life, but they reap what they sow with that one. They've created that monster.

It is ridiculous. Hogboy is never going to cope on a budget - that is one important lesson that student life teaches you. One that he, for sure, is not learning. He really is a spoilt brat.

@SamS didn’t work 😂😂😂
And it looks like they've lost Hello Fresh and Butchers Box.

• Haha

poppyseeds

Really not trying to be offensive, but in Abbie’s case at least it’s a glorified babysitter not a school. Her ability to be taught or even retain it just isn’t there. Not saying others on the spectrum do not get anything out of the school but at an 18 month old capability it’s just not going to happen. P can call her anything, a scholar, valedictorian, etc but it is what it is. I think it makes them feel better referring to her as a junior. None of it really matters.

Lol. That’s his new buzz word now “gaslighting”
That's what annoys me the most about them "educating people about autism" how can they educate when they can't even accept her like she is. It gives people false hope. Why not just say "This is where Abbie is at and thats okay! instead of making video's pretending she's at a level she isnt or doing things isn't. It's deceitful and they shouldn't have a platform on the subject if they can't be be honest. I don't get how these people have follwoers.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I wonder if she is able to learn how to use a regular swing. I feel like if they worked at it she would. Obviously…that is the real issue.
She knows how to use a regular swing. She does not need to use a special swing at all.

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Where’s that stupid face from lmao 🤣
It’s from the end of the August 8, 2021 “Don’t Get It” vlog. AssA is making excuses that there may or may not be a vlog while he travels with Junior. Around 9:50 and after. He says, “...we’ll definitely be checking in though, so you get to see my face.” The best part is Junior chimes in with, “Is that what they want?” 😆

100% agreed. She is miserable. It is so evident on her face. It's really sad.
A mock turtleneck? Or an ill-fitting t-shirt neck with longer sleeves? It’s 89 degrees F in Jacksonville today.

• Angry
  • Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
What a tit...

And no Ass... that wasn't me. I have never commented on any channel or platform of yours. Moron.
He doesn’t even try to hide his douchebaggery anymore. Karma can’t catch up with these assholes fast enough.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Doesn’t this couple ever need a “breather” from one another? In the house together all day long, or in the car running errands together, sleeping together, eating together, and now hours and hours of traveling in the same vehicle together. I’m getting claustrophobia or something for them just watching this play out. Ugh. And it’s not like the two of them are enjoyable, attractive, funny, engaging, or pleasant to be around constantly. For most of us, a few seconds will do it. I just don’t get it. It would drive me insane. Literally.
They probably enjoy staying in their little echo chamber, where they can tell each other how great they are and how all the "haters" are wrong, safe from any criticism they might encounter in the outside world...it lets them keep themselves brainwashed and in denial...plus they've already said they find it hard to make friends so what other options do they have? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
The Beast has atrocious table manners. That is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I just can't eat with people like her. She holds cutlery in her ham fists like they are weapons and waves them around. Her cud chewing with her mouth gaping open with her tongue lolling about is just vile. I had to laugh at yesterday's vlog when she was disgusted when Abbie drank from her straw.
It is fascinating to watch. She revels in filling her snout full of feed. It is a whole experience for her. The gaping mouth is just poor raising. Candy Von Hog probably smacks and chaws her food the exact same way. How long now before she says, Fuck it, and throws her eatin’ tools across the table and just plows face first into her trough?🐷
362843EB-50FD-43D9-A829-989B21D0F508.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:

FatheringAutism #99 Is Ruthina really Asa? Do Pigs clothes fit? You should ask Sherie Havernick!

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
"its her personality"...lol.. thats probably what they tell themselves to assure that the $$$$$ will keep pouring in and they will find more HUMPERS to fool. The dying off of their channel has already started..its becoming obvious that Abbie is not progressing..in fact regressing... and aging out of the awwweeeee cute stage. For the non brain dead that is difficult and sad to watch....it is not cute "Abbitude". I only watch their videos so I can discuss the train wreck here.... and I have to set the speed up so it will be over quickly.

They "invest"...you mean in mold manor and that monstrosity RV you bought...most likely on credit???

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
There is a photo of them taken on New Years Eve when they first met. There is an ashtray in front of them. It's suspected Asa vapes as his vape mod was spotted in one of the vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a smoker. She has a strong oral addiction.

View attachment 700046
“Strong oral addiction“ I won’t tell you where my mind went when I read that 😛🤐

• Haha
  • Sick

PlumBlossom

What's up with Priscilla saying Abbie is a junior in an ig post? Does the school she go to have grades like regular schools or is this another sad attempt at pretending Abbie is the normal typical 16 year old Priscilla desperately wants her to be?
But Assa HAS A NORMAL TYPICAL TEENAGED DAUGHTER....HE JUST ISN'T MAN ENOUGH TO CARE FOR HER....

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Tonight Big P treated herself to a grande goblet of red wine during her WineLife LIVE, so we Tattlers know it’s going to be a good time!

First up, a Sweet Girl break-in of course. Not sure those appearances are so random anymore as they have proven Humper Metrics. Junior and AssA to the rescue but not before Big P was fearful that Sweet Girl was going to turn over the tables and makeup displays in her flimsy set.

Next up, sell the stuff, smell the soap, rub the nose, smell the soap, rub the nose, smell the soap, rub the nose. GM Sherry and other LL crew backing her up on prices and questions she can’t answer.

Last up, “AssA can you block this person.” I missed the post but the Big P (P for pissed) launched into why SlimeLife wasn’t a pyramid scheme 😉 and how no one tells her what to say 😉, and she is a hard worker 😉. She was getting amped up! I love WineLife with Big P!

F346BA92-6309-4FE4-AAA4-5FF3F4476525.jpeg

And here’s an angry shit with some fabulous finger flexing.

5E5F3DFA-2C90-4D54-AEF0-B799E038EA2C.jpeg

What a night! Sleep tight Sweet Girl. School starts tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
Anyone notice Pig disappear mid Ikea shopping? I believe she drove separately. She dipped out, and had Dunkin’ in hand when she reappeared at The Manor.
View attachment 705102
Her somewhat jovial demeanor seemed to unravel as the shopping trip played out. With one exception...pretending to eat...lmfao...at a kitchen set up with Hogaiah. Go figure.😂

View attachment 705109
What was it that set Tink Tink off?
Maybe it was Moobie Muff chatting it up with Hoglet about how Ikea is a great place to take pictures? 😂😂😂 To which, Pig couldn't’ help but squeal something about SpankieWrld.
Or, was it Hoglet pretending to handout 12 calorie bowls of popcorn? Was that the straw that broke the hippos back?
Inquiring minds. 🧐🥸🧐
View attachment 705114
Or...perhaps a combination platter of thingth?😎
View attachment 705117
Meow, I just came to post basically the same thing!

Ms. Piggy went from aren’t you tho exthited to who ate all the cheese. I think Abbie ruined her precious time with her baby boy hoglet by having a tantrum, meltdown whatever suits your fancy.

I just have to say I love it when one of us tattlers have had enough of the fuckery and rants. It provides great reading material.
Seems like we all cycle through that.
Meow, I think your there right now!

And this has got to be my most favorite comment ever to be posted on YouTube!

Screenshot_20210808-202747~2.png

Screenshot_20210808-210213~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
The amount of mental gymnastics Asshat goes through to try to justify the bullshit that is their sorry excuse for parenting Abbie.
It must be exhausting always having to come up with more lies & bullshit all the time!

ezgif-3-b9af52b98aa9.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

Srsmom

VIP Member
As someone who paid off $80,000 in debt…(both my husband and I) by using the Dave Ramsey method I just have to laugh at him.
So far they’re getting away with it and raking in the money. I can’t stand their know it all attitude, and I sure hope we all get to see karma come knocking!

• Heart