Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie was #2 in sales for awhile but got #1 in June. I can see why, she has 70k followers. That’s a lot compared to other MLMers. That’s why sometimes it’s not surprising that Priscilla is number 1. She has a much bigger following than the other women. Most ppl with a following like Priscilla probably don’t get into MLMs. They have better things to do then try to swindle ppl into buying Slimelife products.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Christmas Day is Christmas Day for everyone - even for those, as in my case, who don't celebrate. What is her problem?
I think her review is asinine, however a friend of mine growing up was either Greek or Russian Orthodox (I forget). They had something different going on with their calendar so they celebrated Christmas about two weeks after the rest of Christians celebrated Christmas. Of course, I they saw “Christmas” mentioned out in the public, they of course knew it was Dec. 25.

Big P would never use her family to hump her LL products. Oh...no...NEVER!
View attachment 679407
And don’t forget the glamour shots!
View attachment 679410
View attachment 679412
View attachment 679413
View attachment 679414
Soooo…Isaiah has some red areas, Abbie’s cheeks are a bit red, and Priscilla’s arms look spam textured. Excellent advertising!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So part of Slimelife's recruiting tactics are requesting friends with someone on FB that you don't know and once they accept your "friend" request they recruit you. Interesting. This is from a FB page of one of the "Senior directors" who claims also to be the "top earner". How many "top earners" do they have?

" When Heidi first added me on Facebook I thought her profile was spam because her profile picture was absolutely stunning. I deleted her request but the next day she was back. So I thought
🤷🏼‍♀️
let’s see what she is about." I am so thankful I finally got to hug you at Palooza.

Check out the monthly commission. 10K monthly.

commissions (2).jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In Asshat & Princess P's case, good parents/people don't have to tell you they're good parents/people.

210214236_3656568637777731_4630649083778242671_n.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her dress barely passes her ass in the back, she's just not right in the head, I wonder how many times she flashed people behind her.
And how many times did the women laugh at her behind her back

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They're even capturing Abbie in the "I'm so excited" mouth open poses. And the candy store photo looks like they cut and pasted Abbie into it. In fact they all look cut and pasted. Look at the shadows on Cilla's face. and shoulder. They aren't in the right perspective.

1627303732362.png
1627303794545.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Interesting that woman has “single Momma“. across her photo. One of the motivational speakers at Palooza talked about “social selling” and story telling. All with the purpose of recruiting and sales. They are meant to tell their stories so they showcase people who come from a place of some adversity, so recovering addicts, domestic violence survivors, broke single mothers, mothers with disabled children, others just lonely really vulnerable women. I was fat, I was a junkie, now I’m a entrepreneur boss babe. Many people don’t join these scams when life is good. That’s why they talk about why they joined and what this Amazing company has done to improve their lives.

kendall watts posted some training on her Facebook, I skimmed through some. Cringe fest.

I also think that is why P actually downplays the income part, and emphasises the whole sisterhood, confidence thing. I don’t see anyone on her team making money, except her. she talks about money to get nails done. I don’t think think she would tell her people to do profit/loss statements. LOL

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They're even capturing Abbie in the "I'm so excited" mouth open poses. And the candy store photo looks like they cut and pasted Abbie into it. In fact they all look cut and pasted. Look at the shadows on Cilla's face. and shoulder. They aren't in the right perspective.

View attachment 680343View attachment 680346
I tend to believe they did go into that candy store with Abbie..it seems like something they would do to get some awweee footage for the HUMPERS. Imagine how lightning fast she could get into one of those bins of candy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I tend to believe they did go into that candy store with Abbie..it seems like something they would do to get some awweee footage for the HUMPERS. Imagine how lightning fast she could get into one of those bins of candy.
Yeah nothing looks copy and pasted to me. Even perception of weird shadows because it is vegas and the lighting is all over.

I thought Abbie looked happy in all the photos... Ass looked like he hasn't showered since they left Florida. Nasty little troll.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Anyone else watching the Olympics? - not trying to change the subject too much but I'm rooting for my hometown girl Katie Ledecky! We're a swimming family and what I wouldn't give to have a pool in my backyard like the Maassholes. Imagine how much exercise Big P could put in every day living in Florida where the weather is warm probably 9-10 months out of the year. Hell, they could even afford to upgrade it so it is heated. Such a waste on Lardasses:poop:🤡:poop: (LOL - autocorrect wanted me to change Lardasses it to Landmasses) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: - .
Loved watching Katie…she is truly amazing and seems humble and very down to earth despite her extraordinary accomplishments. They have a beautiful pool…why not use it to their full advantage, I don’t know. We use our pool almost every day. it is a great form of exercise! You don’t need to swim like Katie, but use what you have to help keep yourself in shape!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 680343View attachment 680346
They all look dirty, slimy, sweaty, greasy.

Mary, Joseph, all the Angels...and SWEET BABY JESUS! 🙀

THHHHUUUUUUEEEEEYYYYYY!👀🐽👀
View attachment 680443
WHY IS ASA AT THE SLIMELIFE SHINDIG???? Were any other husbands there? How long has he been in San Antonio? Where are Abbie and Isaiah?? If they were going to SA anyway, why did Piggy fly?? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They all look dirty, slimy, sweaty, greasy.

WHY IS ASA AT THE SLIMELIFE SHINDIG???? Were any other husbands there? How long has he been in San Antonio? Where are Abbie and Isaiah?? If they were going to SA anyway, why did Piggy fly?? So many questions.
I am almost wondering if Ass made an emergency landing in San Antonio. 🤔 Moral support? Pig was definitely looking like an outcast. Just speculation...but interesting chain of events, I must say.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am almost wondering if Ass made an emergency landing in San Antonio. 🤔 Moral support? Pig was definitely looking like an outcast. Just speculation...but interesting chain of events, I must say.
I think she wanted to show off her stud muffin. She wanted to show those Lipstick Mama's/Wander Tribe ladies she has a man. Plus, I think Asswipe needs more content for his lame channels. I sure do hope he captured the Pig dancing cause he knows how we love us some Princess P bustin a move on the dance floor :m 🤡:m

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.