Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess he got the t-shirt at the gas station driving through.

I wonder how she got 1 in sales this month? She must have sold a lot of subscription boxes and a whole lot more to her own team?

]
Guarantee she has boxes full of slimelife sitting at home that she purchased herself to meet goal. No one can convince me otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I guess he got the t-shirt at the gas station driving through.

I wonder how she got 1 in sales this month? She must have sold a lot of subscription boxes and a whole lot more to her own team?

]
Bought product herself. The ex mlm
Chick whose video I shared said that’s how it’s done. They buy their own product.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
This Has to be some bullshit calculating/fudging of the numbers. How in the heck can she be number 1 globally and she hasn’t even been selling much at least for the last 2 months. It must be her lackluster down line she is taking credit for. I still think the company is basically blowing smoke up her ass with these BS awards for her to continue taking advantage of the FA followers. 😡😡🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Priscilla would be devastated if they had to go back to a modest lifestyle.

I actually think the reason she pushes her MLM crap so much is because she wants to bring in money just in case. If Asa decides he’s done with Youtube, where is their revenue going to come from?
IF P stops bringing the $$$ she will have to wipe her own arse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This goes to also show how controlling Asa is, that he had the case moved to his name, even though Priscilla apparently signed the contract with the company…
Is it because he's controlling, or because they wanted to keep Priscilla's name clear on background checks, since they had to put everything under her name to hide all their assets for child support?

Anyone else watching the Olympics? - not trying to change the subject too much but I'm rooting for my hometown girl Katie Ledecky! We're a swimming family and what I wouldn't give to have a pool in my backyard like the Maassholes. Imagine how much exercise Big P could put in every day living in Florida where the weather is warm probably 9-10 months out of the year. Hell, they could even afford to upgrade it so it is heated.
Their pool IS heated, isn't it? There was a whole hullabaloo from the humpers about turning on the heater so Abbie could swim year-round...they said it was too expensive and Abbie wasn't interested anyway...yet miraculously in the summer when they're throwing her in the pool it's because she just always wants to be swimming dontchaknow!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you all see this?
You found it!! :ROFLMAO:
I had to download it on my phone though!
I do have to say that the full video is funnier. Two slime sisters are doing a dance "routine" then at the end big P comes out of nowhere dancing like a fool!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You found it!! :ROFLMAO:
I had to download it on my phone though!
I do have to say that the full video is funnier. Two slime sisters are doing a dance "routine" then at the end big P comes out of nowhere dancing like a fool!
Where is he full video?

Reactions: 6
Priscilla would be devastated if they had to go back to a modest lifestyle.

I actually think the reason she pushes her MLM crap so much is because she wants to bring in money just in case. If Asa decides he’s done with Youtube, where is their revenue going to come from?
Well I guess they will have to get a 9-5 job just like the rest of us!

Okay Guyths, are you ready for this?
I am at the laundry mat.
My dryer broke down.
Oh the irony...I live in a trailer! :ROFLMAO: 😂

Any who, I had some time to kill...

Little Miss Pinky is Little Miss Hussy!
View attachment 679862

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
Damn she's scary looking
View attachment 679863

No mistaking Big P's ham hock!
View attachment 679865

No words...
View attachment 679870

OMG, I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT P'S NIPS LOOK LIKE🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 679873

I'm not the only one stalking the slimylife boss hogsView attachment 679876

This is bleeping HILARIOUS.... There was a video I watched with a few seconds of princess Piggy dancing!!!! Holy duck, it was cringy really really cringy but oh so funny!
View attachment 679877
And her short dress!!!! and her canckles!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday
For some reason I feel like Piggy goes around chanting this all day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping barf...
Man, look at all the spelling errors!

View attachment 678942

WTF is going on under her dress?? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 678943
She has obviously been reading here about not fitting in, she is full of tit. The women at the top of Slimelife, pinky and red couldn’t”t care less about Piggy but for the revenue she brings in. They all have a certain look and pig just doesn’t fit with that and I notice she is wearing shorter dresses to air the redwoods, please cover them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.