Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading the same information. I believe it's not if but when one of them contracts the virus. I hope they're prepared but can you imagine if Assa or P had to go into the hospital for an extended stay. What if both of them had to go. You would think Assa would realize Abbie may be their bread winner but if he goes down, who is going to continue the vlog? Neither P or Isaiah could do it and besides, Isaiah is going to be in Boone in two weeks. P would never be able to care for Abbie on her own so she'd either call in an army for support or send Abbie out of the home to be cared after. Honestly, I don't either of them think about these things with the way they've been living their lives for the past 15 months.
Can you imagine the disaster if they were both sick at once? If the two ended up in the hospital, someone would need to live with Abbie or Abbie would need to live somewhere. And she likely wouldn’t know what was going on. I also think Abbie is too much for any of her grandparents. Summer will have an actually job and we don’t even know how far away it is. Isaiah will be in school six hours away. Of course, I can see Priscilla putting her narcissistic self above Isaiah and demanding he come home.

Or P&A could get pretty sick yet not need the hospital. That would mean people would think that they need less help at home. However even weeks after recovering, they wouldn’t be able to even walk fast enough to keep up with Abbie.

Maybe Crystal and the kids would be back in town by then. But I also wonder if Abbie is a threat to Crystal’s and her wife’s children if Abbie stays long term given Abbie’s outbursts, tantrums, and food stealing.

The worst case scenario would be all three of them contracting COVID at once and all three being in the hospital. Abbie would most likely be in a children’s ward. None of them would really have visitors (I’m not sure what Isaiah would do or what his schedule looks like). Poor poor Abbie would be in a strange place with strange people taking about strange things. And sometimes they would hurt her to make her feel better. She would be so confused and scared, Priscilla has talked about holding her down for examinations and bloodwork before. I just can’t imagine poor Abbie needing a lot of medical interventions.

And oh no. Are you supposed to cough up crap from your lungs to help you get better? I don’t think Abbie would be able to understand the concept. I also can’t imagine Abbie “waking up” after being bed bound for awhile. Muscle and strength wasting happens FAST. That type of recovery sucks, requires discomfort, and also requires effort. It requires retraining how to walk. How to do everything basically. And Abbie is slightly lazy yet recovery sometimes requires lots of effort.

And worst of all, she wouldn’t have anyone she knows around her. A&P would be locked up in another ward and too sick to help her anyway. Granted Isaiah is a wildcard in this situation but I’m not sure if the hospital would permit a non-custodial family member to visit an individual with a super communicable disease. Abbie would also be a difficult person to take care of. I’m not saying she is a bad person however she would be terrified. She would probably pull things from her body. That means they would have to strap her down. And can you imagine her going through a tantrum while being treated? PPE would be ripped and she might tear off masks and face shields. She might be bleeding because she pulled an IV out and therefore everyone would be nicely exposed to her blood, especially if she scratches them. Yikes!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been in the car all day and I’ve fallen down the MLM YouTube rabbit hole. If you want to hear some shady tit that MLM’s do, and explains why Priscilla is on her phone 24 seven, there is a girl who was in three different MLM’s. And was in the top 1% of all of them and has left and is spilling the tea. I know we’re not supposed to share links so if you want to look her up she’s called Not the Good Girl. The one I just finished is really interesting and explains a lot of what Priscilla is doing 24 seven. That one was called shady MLM secrets they don’t want you to know or something like that. Check it out, it’s gross. But informative..
Just a few minutes into the video and reading the comments while I listen. There’s discussion about MLMs having conferences every three months or so, and why. Sound familiar?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like Asa carries ALL of the financial and future plans stress in that family. All Priscilla does is make duck faces at her SlimeLife ladies, goes to waste money on SlimeLife trips, spends a lot of money at HomeGoods and Hobby Lobby, buys “all the things,” goes to Dunkin, adds a bunch of butter ranch and cheese to already unhealthy recipes, films said recipes thinks that and Slime Life “make her a brand”, and talks to her daughter like she talks to the dogs. Oh!! We can’t forget that she eats and sings Isaiah’s praises.

So all of the stress falls on Asa to think about FA’s future, their future on YouTube and other social media platforms, and holds huge worries about their tanking Selfie-World location.

Meanwhile Priscilla has her head in the sand buying “all the things,” buying and cooking $100-$500 of food PER MEAL, and doing all the things (aka vacations and Slime Life trips). Asa is trying to fill the boat with money while Priscilla leaks money like a screen door leaking water on the bottom of the boat.
Priscilla would be devastated if they had to go back to a modest lifestyle.

I actually think the reason she pushes her MLM crap so much is because she wants to bring in money just in case. If Asa decides he’s done with Youtube, where is their revenue going to come from?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like Asa carries ALL of the financial and future plans stress in that family. All Priscilla does is make duck faces at her SlimeLife ladies, goes to waste money on SlimeLife trips, spends a lot of money at HomeGoods and Hobby Lobby, buys “all the things,” goes to Dunkin, adds a bunch of butter ranch and cheese to already unhealthy recipes, films said recipes thinks that and Slime Life “make her a brand”, and talks to her daughter like she talks to the dogs. Oh!! We can’t forget that she eats and sings Isaiah’s praises.

So all of the stress falls on Asa to think about FA’s future, their future on YouTube and other social media platforms, and holds huge worries about their tanking Selfie-World location.

Meanwhile Priscilla has her head in the sand buying “all the things,” buying and cooking $100-$500 of food PER MEAL, and doing all the things (aka vacations and Slime Life trips). Asa is trying to fill the boat with money while Priscilla leaks money like a screen door leaking water on the bottom of the boat.
She whines enough to Asa about wanting all the things so he buys them to shut her up. She's the 40 year old southern belle, birthday princess who needs all the things so she can brag and gloat over those meanies who bullied her in high school.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh this is some fantastic content!!
It is interesting how she shares actual gimmicks and lines they use to convince people to join their teams. How they groom people before they swoop in and attack. It’s disgusting

Priscilla would be devastated if they had to go back to a modest lifestyle.

I actually think the reason she pushes her MLM crap so much is because she wants to bring in money just in case. If Asa decides he’s done with Youtube, where is their revenue going to come from?
This hiatus he’s taking for this trip, may be the death of his YouTube. When they get back, summer will have moved out, Isaiah goes back to school, and now it’s just the three of them, just not in the RV. Back in the moldy manor. They’ve run out of content. What else can the three of them do that they havent already done? If they were counting on selfish world to be there back up, they are in trouble. I just think this trip, and all the expenses attached, will be the nail in the coffin

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She whines enough to Asa about wanting all the things so he buys them to shut her up. She's the 40 year old southern belle, birthday princess who needs all the things so she can brag and gloat over those meanies who bullied her in high school.
ezgif-2-5704ea2a2eaa.gif

ezgif-6-9892edea6cd0-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else watching the Olympics? - not trying to change the subject too much but I'm rooting for my hometown girl Katie Ledecky! We're a swimming family and what I wouldn't give to have a pool in my backyard like the Maassholes. Imagine how much exercise Big P could put in every day living in Florida where the weather is warm probably 9-10 months out of the year. Hell, they could even afford to upgrade it so it is heated. Such a waste on Lardasses:poop:🤡:poop: (LOL - autocorrect wanted me to change Lardasses it to Landmasses) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: - .
Heck yeah I love Katie Ledecky too! I used to do competitive swimming and used to envy her times, the best I ever got in a 400 was over 6 mins🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay Guyths, are you ready for this?
I am at the laundry mat.
My dryer broke down.
Oh the irony...I live in a trailer! :ROFLMAO: 😂

Any who, I had some time to kill...

Little Miss Pinky is Little Miss Hussy!
Screenshot_20210725-194420~5.png

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
Damn she's scary looking
Screenshot_20210725-193742~2.png

No mistaking Big P's ham hock!
Screenshot_20210725-192409~2.png

No words...
Screenshot_20210725-161707~2.png

OMG, I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT P'S NIPS LOOK LIKE🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Screenshot_20210725-161414~3.png

I'm not the only one stalking the slimylife boss hogs
Screenshot_20210725-202305~2.png

This is bleeping HILARIOUS.... There was a video I watched with a few seconds of princess Piggy dancing!!!! Holy duck, it was cringy really really cringy but oh so funny!
Screenshot_20210725-194154~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I guess he got the t-shirt at the gas station driving through.

I wonder how she got 1 in sales this month? She must have sold a lot of subscription boxes and a whole lot more to her own team?

]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay Guyths, are you ready for this?
I am at the laundry mat.
My dryer broke down.
Oh the irony...I live in a trailer! :ROFLMAO: 😂

Any who, I had some time to kill...

Little Miss Pinky is Little Miss Hussy!
View attachment 679862

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
Damn she's scary looking
View attachment 679863

No mistaking Big P's ham hock!
View attachment 679865

No words...
View attachment 679870

OMG, I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT P'S NIPS LOOK LIKE🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 679873

I'm not the only one stalking the slimylife boss hogsView attachment 679876

This is bleeping HILARIOUS.... There was a video I watched with a few seconds of princess Piggy dancing!!!! Holy duck, it was cringy really really cringy but oh so funny!
View attachment 679877
Could one of our artists create a photo of the skanks riding the bull, riding The Beast instead?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Nah, you're letting him off easy, I think. The instant the channel started picking up, he started spending money on new cameras, drones, and all his other tech toys...like hooking up an Alexa to make voice-activated lights so he could pretend he was living in a "smart house" like his millionaire idols. New trucks, scooters, golf carts...all of that is Asa. He wanted a boat and was thrilled when Priscilla said she wanted one too. The new RV that cost over $50k was his idea as well.

He's not trying to "fill the boat" with money...he spends Abbie's cash just as fast as Priscilla, and he started spending it way before Priscilla did. Plus consider all the years Mr. Asshole spent quitting jobs just because he didn't like having a boss. Hell, even when he was crying about being able to afford a house, he wasn't crying about finally giving his family the home they deserve...he was crying because he finally filled the hole his in-laws tore in his ego by disapproving of him. This dude has never given a tit about his family's financial well-being before...why would he started now?

That’s comical in itself that the “Masses” joined a gym. Not usually snarky on people and their weight but that’s a good one lol
Didn't the review say they never went? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.