Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimelife family. Jr becomes more a p**sy as time goes by. 😀No pics of Abbie, perhaps she was looking after dogs? If they all stayed at Grand Hyatt, there is a 2 dog limit but only if combined weight of 75 pounds……
At least they all got to get at least a couple of real showers....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Slimelife family. Jr becomes more a p**sy as time goes by. 😀No pics of Abbie, perhaps she was looking after dogs? If they all stayed at Grand Hyatt, there is a 2 dog limit but only if combined weight of 75 pounds……
I know the dogs may have enjoyed some parts of the trip; however they should have paid the extra money for them to be at their favorite boarding place.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't you know his college friends are jealous of this trip he's on? :ROFLMAO:

She was "dropping it like it's hot"....wonder if this was before or after the prayer circle?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet they did parade Abbie around (but not recorded it because of past criticism) because she is the brand.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I never really paid attention to what MLM's are but I did have a friend years ago try to pull me into Herbal Life. I had zero interest in whatever the hell she was trying to get me to sell and make a bazillion dollars. I can't remember the exact sales pitch but now watching these MLM'ers they are that friend of mine 20 years ago. It's not just P who is looking for self-acceptance but the whole lot of them. I'm surprised someone as old as Sherry the GM is doing this stupid tit. I hope she was smart enough to negotiate a decent salary out of the grifters but knowing A&P, they're probably screwing poor Sherry over and making her work for a fraction of what she should be paid. Jacksonville is now on fire with the virus so I hope Sherry got the vaccination. FL is the epicenter of the virus as well.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They're even capturing Abbie in the "I'm so excited" mouth open poses.
Abbie’s been looking unhappy in most of the vlogs and photos they’ve posted recently. She’s had the pursed lips ‘mean’ look, so they’re no doubt now trying to make it out as though she’s having a blast. And if they did go to another sweet store, then we know that it’s not just Abbie who’ll be getting high on sugar and more crap.

• Sad
I bet they did parade Abbie around (but not recorded it because of past criticism) because she is the brand.
They probably wheeled her in on a home made autism float made out of puzzle pieces. In her princess dress of course, clapping all the way! No way are they going to miss an opportunity to exploit that girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He was by Big P at one point towards the start of the vlog.
View attachment 678197
If Stumpzilla had half a brain cell she wouldn’t wear shirts with horizontal stripes ..It makes her look about 500 lbs!! My mother always used to say vertical is slimming lol my mom was a heavy woman when I was a
Kid but never denied it then she lost 100 pounds was diagnosed with l you mpjoma and passed and really didn’t enjoy her new self :(

That’s an entire Stumpzilla on the back of that bull!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣Pig looks like she has had her snout in the liquor and even Red had a hard time faking a smile. She could not be less thrilled. 😂
D4FCFCBF-3AB6-48D8-B8E2-A44ECE07A4A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This lazy piece of meat has every tool available to her and she STILL fails. It’s ridiculous and seriously pisses me off. I WISH I had some of the things she has to help aid in my weight loss journey but I don’t. I STILL get my ass up at 4:30am before my twin toddlers wake up and get my body moving. If anything she motivates me NOT to look like her. I have to also say that I was in pretty bad shape a few months ago (nothing near her) and my body HURT. I can not imagine how she feels in her own body. It has to be miserable.
It’s only a matter of time before one or both of them have health problems, especially as they are getting older. They may have already without knowing. I was surprised recently to find that my cholesterol was higher than expected, because I’ve been vegan for almost ten years and for the most part I eat pretty healthy. I read that eating products containing coconut oil, etc…can be the cause, so I’ve virtually cut back from using anything that contains lots of these oils and fats. I can’t imagine what their cholesterol levels are like when we see the amount of processed meat they consume and all the cream and cheese P adds to her recipes. Even when they’re in places where the weather’s really hot, you never see them eating just salad. It always seems to be fried potatoes, bacon……They will regret it one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, I also want to add that I do feel bad calling her out for her weight because KNOW it’s a struggle but she made it a point to brag about her weight loss surgery and be public and then LIE. That is what I find repulsive. Stop the lying.

But it's like they don't even try. I bet if they cut out the daily Dunkin' drinks, go on daily walks with Abbie and the dogs (or even while she is in school), quit eating out so much, those things alone would help them shed pounds easily. I struggle with weight myself, but come fall when my kid is in school I am going to the gym again. We don't eat out a lot, I portion my food, and I surely don't drink those thousand calorie Dunkin' drinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was posted here that someone else was number one and some were curious how bo$$ babe felt that she didn’t hold that title...…..now she’s number one?

meanwhile Priscilla’s closet with all the products she sold.

The 🐖 probably has a secret Ebay store. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.