Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WowMeowMeowWow. As I like to call it…happy it’s all about ME day
😹Happy Derr Day! DADDY’S HOME!😹

Oh my goodness! This made me scratch my nose in a nanosecond! Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow! 😆
You are welcome! Crazy thing is...I could make 7 collages with snout rubs.😻

How the duck hasn't her nose fallen off yet?!
Snouts are tough, Sister! They root around and find truffles in the forest. Strong and Mighty they are!
🤣🐽🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How the duck hasn't her nose fallen off yet?!
All the snot and dirt and if course slimelife products are acting as an adhesive :ROFLMAO:

And a bit late, I popped my shoulder so....
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening..well forget Morning
Happy Sunday and Happy derr1117 Day
This should cover their opening night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They are dedicated to hiring people with disabilities to utilize their specialized skills to RUN the museum.
Screenshot_20210620-031146~2.png

Screenshot_20210620-033859.png

Good character outside of Selfie WRLD!
Doesn't apply to the owners I take it.
Multi-tasking is rather difficult, I have found, for some people with disabilities.

Palooza is in July. 😢

P. Does have a permanent crease on her nose……

This is their Help wanted on the website $10-14 an hour. No mention of encouraging certain groups to apply..
We posted the same thing 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Palooza is in July. 😢

This is their Help wanted on the website $10-14 an hour. No mention of encouraging certain groups to apply..
Thanks. That would have been a bit much….even for a boss babe :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Palooza is in July. 😢

I had to laugh at the wage plus tips :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: There will be ZERO tipping at Selfishwrld, what liars!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're in there painting walls and installing all the props themselves and yet they think once their VIP and Grand Opening are done, they'll hitch their RV to the truck and ride off on VACATION making Sherry responsible with nine new employees to run a brand new business. It doesn't make any sense. I have never heard of anyone doing something like this. Something is not passing the smell test here.
Seems like the doors should be ready to open with at least these last pre-opening days being used for employee orientation and training. Instead, they are still painting walls! Something isn't right!

Reactions: 20
I had to laugh at the wage plus tips :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: There will be ZERO tipping at Selfishwrld, what liars!!
Haha tips? No one is going to pay an hourly fee and then tip some rando who is standing around. They aren't servicing anyone to even warrant tips... guess they are trying to say "hey your pay is tit but TIPS FOR DAYS"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A personal pet peeve..
I absolutely hate them referring to this pretentious, tit hole of a business as a museum.
A MUSEUM? 🤢 What kind of historical, or meaningful artifacts (Sheriff Sherri excluded) are on display? I do believe the Slimelife/Selfieshitwrld lines have been blurred. A wax museum? Maybe? A display of various farm critters? Most definitely!🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Palooza is in July. 😢

I wonder who cleans/sanitizes the bathrooms throughout the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember its not for them, its for Abbie🤣
They always say it’s for Abbie, but yesterday he said it’s for everyone! Then he spoke of home, Ms P and Abbie being a family of three, and that Isaiah is doing his own thing now. I wonder how Isaiah feels about that? When I left home, I did my own thing, but was still considered a part of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They always say it’s for Abbie, but yesterday he said it’s for everyone! Then he spoke of home, Ms P and Abbie being a family of three, and that Isaiah is doing his own thing now. I wonder how Isaiah feels about that? When I left home, I did my own thing, but was still considered a part of the family.
His bed was still warm when Big P decided to take over his room so it's on brand. He's probably used to it (sadly). They even killed his turtle but apparently he wasn't bothered by that so he's just as gross as they are anyway. #squirtslifemattered

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.