Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I hate to admit it, Piggy pulled together for this event. Surely someone styled her outfit. It was flattering, as flattering as it can be, And dare I say it, professional. And she didn’t appear to be drunk, yet. I’ll get back to my normal Snark now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I feel bad for everyone that was on that boat, but especially the workers. I’m sure Abby crapping all over the boat impacted everyone’s trip negatively and therefore the workers probably didn’t get very good tips.
I’m sure after the man tried to explain why Abby shouldn’t get in the water. Then she did anyway, pooped all over the boat and more than likely now they are strict about who get’s in and who doesn’t. A and P ruined the chance for other disabled kids to to get to snorkel. Instead of educating them and helping their cause they probably gave a whole bunch of people bad opinions.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion!
Come support our Sweet Girl.
Bring your bucks to Selfish World!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
As much as I hate to admit it, Piggy pulled together for this event. Surely someone styled her outfit. It was flattering, as flattering as it can be, And dare I say it, professional. And she didn’t appear to be drunk, yet. I’ll get back to my normal Snark now.
I agree.
I hate to admit it.
Bleach. Leaves a weird film in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That news guy DJ pulled out. A few comments re no masks.

And look at posts under tagged! Pretty funny, not many ”influencers” have posted/tagged them.
Ok, now I'm dying to know why the DJ pulled out. Something Asshat should have done 20 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
20210625_222123.jpg

I think his name is spelled right, but I thought his wife's name was spelled PISScilla De Vil

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here is the live

As much as I hate to say it but that is the best I have ever seen Prissypoo look. She dressed well for her body type.

I've never been to/seen a VIP or Grand Opening that didn't have food or drinks. I only saw bottled water on a table at the front table.

And did Abbie even make it, for her sake I hope not. That was driving me crazy I can't imagine how someone with autism would feel.

The circular camera was nifty. I'll give them that. Oh well, I'm calling it a day.

Reactions: 17
As much as I hate to say it but that is the best I have ever seen Prissypoo look. She dressed well for her body type.

I've never been to/seen a VIP or Grand Opening that didn't have food or drinks. I only saw bottled water on a table at the front table.

And did Abbie even make it, for her sake I hope not. That was driving me crazy I can't imagine how someone with autism would feel.

The circular camera was nifty. I'll give them that. Oh well, I'm calling it a day.
I didn’t see summer or Becca either. I guess they got to stay home with Abbie. Having Abbie there would’ve been a nightmare, even for a few minutes. That place was packed and it was way too much

Reactions: 9
I'm a 60 something year old mom and I dress younger than Abbie but not to young like I'm trying to be hip. Do they still use that word... hip? 😎
😂 I don't know, I'm getting close to 40 now, I'm not down with the kids anymore. I do still dress younger than Abbie thank goodness.

Actually, my mom wouldn't have worn that heinous skirt either...she probably would have worn a denim mini because she was spicy like that 🌶 But she did like flowy shirts like the one Abbie is wearing, and more importantly, Abbie reminded me of my mom because my mom sometimes walked a little hunched over and with a similar gait to Abbie's in that pic. Of course with my mom it was because she had nerve damage in her legs...as well as low bone density due to longterm treament with steroids. I know Abbie may never walk "normally" due to sensory and balance issues...but for god's sake, get that girl some more physical therapy. She should not be shuffling around like a disabled 60something at age 16.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Agree but $5 for 10 minutes? I would think it would come with the admission…

Also, for the lack of food, seriously? I guess they didn’t think they could afford to feed people too..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.