Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am beginning to think this business is being set up to fail as a tax write off.
Okay, here's my theory that has been going through my head for a while.

My theory is that for some time now the Maasses have a dilemma. They earn a lot of money through their various Abbie related ventures, but they can't just spend it all because when they do they get criticism. All that money and they can't spend it on what they want because they document every day of their lives and they earn their living via Abbie. Like I'm sure Priscilla wants to get some cosmetic work done, but she can't be sneaky about it because she appears in every daily video so she can't do it in secret. I absolutely think she would like to get certain things done such as mild face lift stuff, that procedure which removes fat from under chin through injections (think it's possible she's done it already), cool sculpting, cosmetic dentistry (either bonding or veneers) maybe some things like lash extensions or eyebrow microblading, perhaps some liposuction, breast implants--you guys get the picture. Why do I think she would totally go for that stuff? We're talking about a woman who sells cosmetics/skincare and paid out of pocket for weight loss surgery--she is as vain as anybody and she has no qualms about blowing money on her appearance. She would justify it as an investment in her business.

But if she did those things, everyone would notice and they'd be like, "Maybe it's not cool that you're paying for your extreme makeover with Abbie's trust fund." (Think of all the criticism she gets just because of the money she blew on the WLS.) And I'm sure there is stuff Asa wants to spend the money on--I mean we all know he has new vehicles he's hiding, is it a coincidence that he's waiting until after SW opens up? Maybe they're even jonesing for a new, bigger home already. If they openly spend their AbbieBucks, the result is invariably a reduction in AbbieBucks, a stain on their brand, and possibly the final destruction of their golden goose via complete Mykka Stauffer-esque implosion.

My theory is that Selfie WRLD is just a front for them to spend money without criticism. "This isn't AbbieBucks, this is money we made from Selfie WRLD, having nothing to do with Abbie." I think it's completely possible that they do not care if they turn a profit at all--all they need is to make enough to pay the bills and the employees. After that they can tell their audience that business is great and now they're totally flushed with cash, so that's why suddenly Priscilla is getting all this work done and Asa's doing whatever he wants to do with the money--but it's always going to actually be Abbie's money they are spending.

I also think they'll all just use Selfie WRLD for their various ventures. Priscilla can do lives from it for her SlimeLife stuff. They can all use it as their personal TikTok sets (and also advertise for their business at the same time). Priscilla will use the sets for about a billion personal selfies. Obviously Summer can use it for her stuff, ditto Isaiah--and all while also promoting the business.

It's completely possible they're also hoping to make good money, but my theory is basically that they have it set in their heads that even if it's not a huge success they're fine with it as long as it's useful to them as described above.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
No need to use my old one. It doesn’t really apply anymore, that was last weeks news. :DGo with what works now
Thank you @SCCOct66 :love:
You have a lifetime pass to The Corner :)

Almost time for thread suggestions sooooo some reminders...

1. Start posting page 48..anything prior to page 48 will not be counted
2. Take into account Fathering Autism #92 with the length...I promise I'll be better with counting
3. Make sure thread suggestion is somewhere in the post
4. ONE suggestion per post
5. Certain words are not allowed in the title so it will be changed ;)
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Heeellllo. 😻
So...
This may not be a popular opinion..but it is mine. Tons of speculation, I know! So, if you are the quick to shhhivvver your triggerssss
SCROLL FAST
Watching this vlog very much felt like we were seeing them training Sweet Girl like she is a damn circus act. Getting her used to spending as much time in that tit hole sensory room as they can squeeze out of her. The VIP’s get the extra special treatment, because they are even working on having The Princess wear skirts. 🙄 Poonami be damned. 🤭 Get your tickets to watch Abbie stim in her new room at Selfie Wrld. Companionship dolls get in for free! 😼
18B23628-F1FF-4689-A90F-DF273CFD3260.jpeg

I also feel like we are seeing a young lady whose meds have been slowly increased to make sure she is real subdued and obedient for the gawkers this evening.
8B08FE14-4834-4DB7-B6DB-27565DC7B9AF.jpeg

And lastly....
You know Moobs thought it...pictured it...Thanks Papa Hog.😂
A106DDBE-F8A3-4A94-B307-3C3D20329444.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
the live is posted on selfiewrldjax Instagram.

Can you please show us for those who don't have Instagram the SW rooms that weren't shown. I'm not sure if they have the bathtub one. But the SW rooms do look a lot better than the crappy ones they came up with.
I don’t think they’ve done anything original, except DUUUUUVAL and that cat mural. These are photos from other selfieshit franchisees.

What a terrible, blurry picture of Brazee. I wonder if Abbie got to have her hair done, like the cows.

i think this gig will be over by 8pm.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Where was the GM Sherry at the VIP event. Must be past her bedtime at the old fogies home. :m :m :m

Isaiah looked so uncomfortable at the VIP event. Asshat making a bee line for the Big Tit Ladies. Where was the food and drinks? The only one wearing a mask was the Jaguar mascot.

I wonder if they made their teen employees sign a NDA and for Sherry a DNR :p:p:p

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think a slimming filter has been used on this picture. Look at her feet. They look like they’ve been stretched out long ways
Thread suggestion**
New Silverado and RV too
Leghumpers, hes makin' a fool out of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Where was the GM Sherry at the VIP event. Must be past her bedtime at the old fogies home.

Isaiah looked so uncomfortable at the VIP event. Asshat making a bee line for the Big Tit Ladies. Where was the food and drinks? The only one wearing a mask was the Jaguar mascot.

I wonder if they made their teen employees sign a NDA and for Sherry and DNR :p:p:p
Asshat said "are these the Luscious Ladies"...and they kind of gave him a look...like get lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually, it wasn’t…
Royal Caribbean has Autism of the Seas. It is a program within the cruise ship but not the whole cruise. When making a reservation, there is only a set number of cruises that the program is offered. Then, you meet up with those employees that are trained and navigate it all.. Only a fraction of the cruisers on the ship, are part of the program. The rest of the ship is regular cruisers. A lot of the individuals on their excursion(s) were just regular cruisers…
Which just makes the situation a million times worse because the cruise ship workers knew better, the excursion workers knew but the Almighty Asa showed his @$$ saying he knew better and yet, was shown totally what could and did happen..

I also definitely could see other cruisers asking for their money back. I would have loved to see accountability and A&P being charged back for the others excursion…
I have been on many cruises...a lot of RC...the excursions are not cheap. I know if that would have happened with me on the boat i would have lost my mind and demanded my money back. The only saving grace for those people was it was after the snorkeling and everyone was back aboard....IMAGINE if that happened in the water while they were snorkeling... she should have been left behind. Sweet Girl cannot do everything a "typical teenager" can...if Asa wants that he needs to bring his FIRST DAUGHTER ON VACATIONS.

This is such bullshit. They've not hired anyone with special needs. Oh, that weird-ass mural was done that doesn't fit at all in that place. I bet a lot of that crap will get broken and fucked up after just a few people take pics in the rooms. You know teens will trash stuff. Does anyone remember what Asa said in the comments when someone asked about hiring special needs? He made it sound like it's a huge process that someone else does, and he isn't a part of it. Am I wrong about that?
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
OMG......HOW STUPID

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am beginning to think this business is being set up to fail as a tax write off.
Prissass is throwing hermoney around trying to impress the other slimelife dumbasses. If there's a 5 yr lease they wtill have to pay even if they fold in 6 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
the live is posted on selfiewrldjax Instagram.

I don’t think they’ve done anything original, except DUUUUUVAL and that cat mural. These are photos from other selfieshit franchisees.

What a terrible, blurry picture of Brazee. I wonder if Abbie got to have her hair done, like the cows.

i think this gig will be over by 8pm.
I need a lot of wine to go with all of that cheese 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THREAD NAME SUGGESTION

They think they got fame
But Selfie Wrlds lame
Just leghumper money
Flushed down the drain

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.