Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the mattress store sells high dollar inventory and could have an online presence and delivering mattresses... How are they going to pay employees if only 2 people are in selfish world ..yet they are paying employees 10 to 14 an hour..not to mention Sherry?? It doesn't make sense...

Maybe the whole business is a front of some kind???

OMG.. the memories.. I probably wore the same jacket too...and thought I was oh so hot..

Reactions: 16
Selfish World kind of reminds me of "Glamour Shots" from the early 90's... it wasn't selfies but it was just as fake and ridiculous as Selfish World.
At least glamour shots did hair, makeup. And outfits. And we were posting that shit in the nets. (Yup... got it done once.... it was funny)

Reactions: 12
Slimeworld will be a novelty and they’ll get customers in. But there won’t be repeat customers, why would you go there twice? Is that area a highly used tourist area? Otherwise, the community will not make repeat visits there. I wouldn’t go there once. They have rent to pay, insurance, utilities, payroll for at least 1 person a day, franchise fees and I’m sure they’d like to make some money for themselves while they’re out vacationing in their new truck & trailer! We know exactly how much they’re making per person, $20 right? Once the newness is over, say only 10 people come in throughout one day…$200. Another day only 5 people come in…$100. Good luck making any money! And once schools start up after summer no one is going there. I would think the draw there is for teens & maybe young adults. But maybe one visit and they won’t go back. Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see the draw with this business.

Reactions: 25
Funnt

Funny that they can get her to the doctors for her Depo shot and medication;but do not take her for physical ailments . I am sure P loves passing on her fear of doctors to her kids.
Or they’re just lazy useless a-holes!

That sing-song "Hey guys" is so, so dumb sounding. I wonder if she's ever listened to a recording of herself? She'd probably pi$$ her pants laughing.

I wonder if corporate sends a representative to openings. Seems they would mention something like that in advertisements for VIP night or "ribbon cutting" on grand opening day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This level of exploitation reminds me of Audrey Lynne Percival, her YouTube channel is called raising autumn, she has been filming extremely private and humiliating moments of her daughter autumn basically her whole life, the girl is now 14 but functions more at the level of a non verbal 2 or 3 year old, she has severe autism and Down syndrome and cannot consent to what her mother is doing. I’ve mentioned her before but people seem to just shrug it off, I can’t be the only one who loathes this woman??? Anyway the girl autumn has been acting up SO much since hitting puberty, her hormones are running wild, her mother can barely point the camera in her direction or even stand near her without this girl freaking out, crying and flailing her hands in front of her moms face basically telling her to fuck off lol but she still tries incessantly…ugh it should be illegal to film IDD individuals. End of story.

Reactions: 17
They're really pushing the LOOK AT US WE HIRE SPECIAL NEEDS
Meanwhile those rooms look worse than decorations for a prom in the 50s or a 5th grade dance.
Come to think of it everything they do is half assed and shit looking.

Reactions: 24
Maybe his normal daughter is will show up up?
I can just visualize it! When it comes time for speeches before the grand opening ribbon cutting ceremony....Priscilla gives her speech, Asa gets to say a few words as does Isaiah, all with Abbie honking and yelling in the background. Sherry, their GM asks if there's anyone else who would like to say a few words before ribbon cutting... "anyone? Is there anyone? Just a few words...anyone???" As they're all met with just blank stares!

Reactions: 15
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I forgot about the biker look! This is epic!

What in the actual???? That bra... what is happening here???

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I forgot about the biker look! This is epic!

What in the actual???? That bra... what is happening here???
Whoops! I didn't mean this to be a comment in your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They HAVE TO put Abbie into just about everything they say or do....she IS their money maker. Without her, they have nothing....unfortunately for Abbie.

Well then why did OP (before me) say “because he knew how that sounded”?
(Sorry for not understanding)
A&P were talking about Abs not letting them take a splinter out so they have to just leave it alone, Asswipe realizing how that sounded says they wait til she's asleep and sneak in and remove it.

Reactions: 10
No worries about Ab today looks who’s celebrating early with her bestie
Had to ship in another "bestie" since Kaitlin didn't give two shits about her big night.

FYE (For your entertainment) go to 7:18 Yes...he licks her nose...

Last edited:
I thought the rooms we saw in the tv interview were kinda boring, 3 phones on a wall? A paint splattered wall? I was thinking more realistic stuff like Paris in the backround, a bank vault with all the money showing, but strips of butt ugly fabric?

Reactions: 15
Why haven’t they created a sensory room for their daughter in the home they bought for her. I guess they keep saying all of these things are for Abbie so then they have evidence if anything ever gets legally challenged
Agree...she should have a space where she could just do what she needs to do.....Like Cody on Cody Speaks...his parents are wonderful with him...and they do not exploit him at all. They've transformed their entire garage for Cody. They struggle but do their best for him. As far as A&P...that house is not appealing to me AT ALL...it seems like its big but it really isn't. The bedrooms are tiny and as far as that converted garage being considered a bedroom or place for Abbie when she's independent rolleyes please....thats beyond ridiculous... mark my words....they will be looking to relocate to a bigger house so "Abbie has more space"...their studios have taken over whatever space that house has...its not going to work for them much longer....I can just see it.

Reactions: 20
Doubt anyone shrugged it off. But we have to stick to the topic of the thread. Off topic (not dealing with FA) stuff gets deleted and people get strikes. Not moderating at all just letting you know people may care a lot but it isn't about the thread topic.

And yes there should be laws protecting sll vulnerable people no matter the age. Parents shouldn't be able to sell their children like the Maasholes do to Abby

Things that could be potentially a disaster should be done privately...not with strangers or tour groups...Asa just because you think everyone should be accepting and enamored with sweet girls autism most people are not...if you even THOUGHT there was a SMALL CHANCE something like that could happen, Abbie had no business being on that boat... you don't subject people to things like that. If i was on that boat and witnessed that I'd be losing my fucking mind. How unfair to all those people trying to enjoy their vacation. Why couldn't they just have taken her to the beach by themselves and let her swim????

Reactions: 20
Wonder how many people demanded a refund that day.

They HAVE TO put Abbie into just about everything they say or do....she IS their money maker. Without her, they have nothing....unfortunately for Abbie.
Well, you know that Isaiah is their 'pride and joy' and Abbie is a 'handful'....that is before she became the cash-cow.

Wonder how many people demanded a refund that day.
It was an autism event (autismon the seas or some shit.) Not sure how much it cost, or if they paid much at all for it. If they cruise was all asd families doubt anyone, guest wise, thought much of it.

Sadly the workers now have a negative experience with disabled people and their families.... so much for making the world a more understanding place.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.