Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And notice Boss Lady looking at her watch.

Reactions: 18
Not sure if anyone else posted this but just watched a video of Josh from last Friday and at the end he says coming soon a Fatheringautism vlog and he says it’s going to blow us away! CANT WAIT FOR THIS! Come on Josh slam them hard.

Reactions: 32
I know we can’t stand the Massess but there is nothing wrong with those employees. Hopefully the Maasses won’t exploit them too.

Reactions: 19
I know we can’t stand the Massess but there is nothing wrong with those employees. Hopefully the Maasses won’t exploit them too.
Wonder if the "manager" is the only one from Slimelife they hired...

Reactions: 7
7 out of 9 employees. This makes me wonder if they are counting The Sweet Girl as an employee?

Reactions: 16
And Lauren just told us her pants are size 24, so Prissass, you still wearing size 14?
Size 14 pants????????? On what planet? She is DEFINITELY either a 22 or 24...no way in hell is she smaller than that.

It does resemble Summer but I really don’t think it’s her. But the boy…he looks like a miniature Asa…
They have said that they use the backpack to hold on to her in public.

Reactions: 11
Size 14 pants????????? On what planet? She is DEFINITELY either a 22 or 24...no way in hell is she smaller than that.
That was her story and she stuck to it.
There is no way she would be able to get that actual literal mountain of an ass of hers in a size 14.
I seriously doubt that Lauren Brazee is a size 24. She's got an even bigger gunt and her ass mountain is big enough to party on.
It's all lies.

Reactions: 28
I agree....her hair is atrocious. They need to cut it. She's always got it in her mouth...God knows how much she's ingesting.

Reactions: 22
Did they give the Jaguar a wonky eye in honor of Ms. Pigcilla?

I agree....her hair is atrocious. They need to cut it. She's always got it in her mouth...God knows how much she's ingesting.
I’ve seen and people have pointed out that she seems to have lost hair in the front toward the sides. A lot could be going on naturally to cause hair loss. But a big cause of a receding hairline is traction alopecia. In other words, having the hair pulled back so much causes hair to get pulled out and this results in bald spots along the hairline.

Reactions: 20
I don't like to age discriminate but seriously, placing what appears to be 70+ aged woman in this type of business is poor management on A&P part. They've done everything on the cheap. She's not going to be like a Walmart greeter, she's going to have to manage this start up on her own while the Griswolds hit the road.

Reactions: 21
I was going to say the same thing about her biological parents. I just can't picture Candy with the biological father...ever!

Reactions: 15
That is what I was getting at….
The age demographic for talking about the business, getting teenagers to come in and hang out, handing out fliers, etc., needs to be 16-24 age demographic (even a 14 or 15 year old, on work permits, if allowed in Florida). They can take this into youth programs, summer camps, etc.
The only thing that I can see on the right side (looking in), is a whole section of mid-30 year old Moms, telling other Moms to come drop their teenagers off for a break (and the teens can take selfies)… The teenagers won’t want to go either, because of having a Mom breathing down their necks while they are there with Grandma watching the security cameras and probably yelling that the teens are too loud…

Reactions: 19
Again, I want to slap those fat lips into staying closed when she does the ridiculous looking "open-mouth" smile pose!
Priscilla, you are not a glam girl or model. Close your mouth before the food stuck between your teeth attracts flies!

Reactions: 24
And Lauren just told us her pants are size 24, so Prissass, you still wearing size 14?
Every time I see Lauren, this is what I think of:

Seriously. She's like a planet with rings. Never seen anything quite like it before!

is that Wayne in the first picture or is that Sherri?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.