Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isaiah’s first tiktok as a college kid. Ugh smh

Everyone who’s said he is too sheltered is right. I hope he succeeds on campus and doesn’t have to go “home.” Notice the college is in NC, where I believe they’ve got family and friends ...I can imagine that being purposeful as to where he’d be able to “escape” college when needed.

And yes I do think he will join a fraternity... but damn, I wonder what that’d look like for Isaiah and the family as a whole

Kappa sig is what I call for now... but we shall see.

Fathering autism #10 - “We probably got that Rona, but we still going around ya, both kids outta school so they gotta stay home now... we don’t know what to do now - COronavirus ... that shit is real”

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
WTF is up with the pout
I know for goodness sake
Another old Lancashire saying. She has a face like a hens arse

Don’t hold back now haha

Reactions: 11
Maassisms, I can't even watch.

Reactions: 7
This!! Prisilly actually did the same thing with Summer. Before she left for NY she was all whiny "I can't believe you're actually going", then stalking her social media always posting "we miss you" and literally crying when she left like the world was ending. Now they have her in their clutches and are probably hoping that she will stay with them forever. Thats why when someone commented about Summer, she was quick to reply "next week!". I bet she is really anxious to get her back. She and Asa are creepily obsessed with that girl. Last time she left and came back he was literally waiting for her at the door, then he tried to make it seem like Abbie was excited about her return, HE was excited and giddy, giggling all over the place . Crazy Weirdos

Reactions: 19
If Summer comes back to Maass resident, she’ll be quarantined & pestered. If she does, it’ll be for the PA $ from YT & respite $. The pool might be an incentive too.

I still don’t understand why they’re getting these services for free. Shouldn’t they have health/medical insurance?

Hmm, guidelines say it's better not to have swear words in the title. So the website doesn't lose credibility or something.

If that other title doesn't fly, what say you about this one?

Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor Us and Help Us Stay Ri¢h, We Don't Care Whose Lives Are At Stake, Dad's The Biggest Liar And Mom's The Biggest Fake

Reactions: 14

Continue here! I made it since we're getting pretty close to the end. The whole title was too big to fit into the title.

Reactions: 9
Today i saw the video where her therapist was working with her..and he was responding about her speech and something about sign lanuage..all i could do wax say ..shut my mouth and say something..because her said something like what i wrote only thing is he made himself own it all along he read this post...you just a crook!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.